Yfw videogames are dead

>yfw videogames are dead

Unless something comes along and rejuvenates gaming the way NES did when gaming crashed in the 80s... then yes videogames are dying.

they were dead a few years ago. Now it's a zombie.

You act like this was a recent development, it happened at least a decade ago or so.

>No excitement for games that would become legendary like in the late 90's
>Can't even be embarrassingly hilarious like they were just a few years ago

It's over boys, pack it in.

jokes on you I play sports games and pirated Civ 6

I don't fucking understand. They should have at least used SOTC for the finale instead of nigger spiderman.

blame day 1 DLC and SJW agenda pushing

Let my evil spirit be free to curse the outside world once more.

>Sup Forums claiming video games are dead for the past 10+ years
so what makes it different this year?

>I can only play AAA games
There's a ton of good AA, indie, and eastern games. Even a lot of AAA western games like Overwatch, Battlefield, GTA, etc. are great.

I don't like the trend of AAA cinematic third person walking simulators either, but there is no shortage of good games.

I just play League and Overwatch 90% of the time nowadays anyways.

>fucking UBISOFT had the best conference (not that theirs was even great)
what the shit man

they died in 2007 mate

where wur u when black ppl got into teh gaems?

they're marketing to black women

Fucking SJWs. They should all be gassed.
Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas Gas

You guys say video games are dead after every E3.

>most companies too afraid of making cringe reels for youtubers
>solve the problem by making conferences that consist of just trailers
What's the point of even renting a fucking massive theater space if you're basically using it as a movie theater?

Seriously, zero quality but everything is a well produced charade.

>There's tons of good games goys
>I only play 2 games anyways.
Fuck you.
This.

>I just play League and Overwatch 90% of the time

jesus...

>Overwatch, Battlefield, GTA

look at these marketers trying to salvage shit

Ubisoft had the best conference by showing at least some gameplay.
And even then we already know that their games are going to be fucking garbage.
What the hell.

ok.
so don't buy those games. anything further?

>SMB2 announced
>No one cars because its literally SMB2

y he cri?

welcome to 5 years ago

Video games are alive and well. On PC. They don't need to be advertised on the scale of E3. This event is meant to trick casuals and idiots into preordering uninspired, unoriginal games.

The only game you need is Dota2

Buy some games, user :^)

They are marketing to black women even though they don't even play phone games.

Just means next year or the year after that they will be marketing directly to fags.

Four years from now, trans.

Six years? Straight up furry dog fuckers, I guarantee, in six years we'll have triple A games show a woman with a relationship with a dog.

Its nothing more than a hobby anyway. Sort of glad the industry is dead so I can actually focus my mental energy elsewhere like improving myself.

vidya being ded is nothing new

> in six years we'll have triple A games show a woman with a relationship with a dog.
Didn't BG&E 2 literally have animal/people hybrids? I think we're already there.

That's what you get for playing console or AAA

We still have japanese games, dude.

This is unironically a good answer, every company is going to shit but ice frog's autism is keeping the game fresh without corruption.

Fucking Sony.

Nintendo is our last hope.

No memeing, the industry might not collapse, but see a massive downturn if the keep up this trend.

Ive got a face now, thanks OP

Just because the protagonist is a certain skin color doesn't mean they're pandering to them

I'd be down to play as a black woman. I don't get the big fucking deal.

T-thanks...

Sup Forums here.

Pull up a seat alongside us and Sup Forums.

We had good runs. Don't cry that it's over, masturbate because it happened at all.

READ BOOKS BROS AND WORK OUT

Do they really expect people to fork out 500 bucks to play afro negress simulators.
I could buy 50 negresses for a day for that much.

Crash when? Place your bets now!

I mean I've already beaten Persona 5, Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Nier Automata, and I just bought the Wipeout Omega Collection and plan on 100%ing that this month. I've also been playing stuff like XCOM2, Thumper, Furi, Hotline Miami 2, and Enter the Gungeon. So it's not like I don't play the games, I just stopped wasting time with filler games I won't enjoy.

It wasn't that bad.

shill alert

>Unless something comes along and rejuvenates gaming the way NES did when gaming crashed in the 80s...
This was only an American issue. Japan and Europe didn't have a crash.

E3 officially cancelled

>There's lots of good games
>Let me list off all these, quote, "filler games I won't enjoy,"

Don't cry user. Video games have been dead for years now. We've only been humping it's corpse until now.

It's like the final buzzer. You kept hope alive...just in case...but now the teams are off the field.

A healthy crash and resurgence is needed. Like the the late eighties and early 90's in skateboarding that led to the golden age, or the shuddering failure of the studio system in Hollywood in the 70's.

Muh fascism portrayed as evil

It's hilarious watching teenagers try to have opinions. Keep going buddy you're doing great.

>I just play league and overwatch

suspiciousdogeyes.jpg

Those aren't filler games retard, those are the other games I've been playing. I just only buy good games instead of every AAA game that comes out. Because frankly I'd rather play more League, Overwatch, or play through some indie games instead of forcing myself to enjoy AAA garbage (not calling all AAA games bad obviously)

We're screwed

The 2000s still exist, so I'm good.

keep shilling from the E3 floor stockholder.

What cool hobbies do you anons do?
Need something to do now.

Games are dead, sjw killed them. I just learn how to play guitar instead now

E3 has been awful for like a decade or more. The joke is you declaring games dead because it continues to be awful now. It's for the suits not for the end user.

Yer dumb and young.

I couldn't get into SupCom, mostly due to the fact that it wasn't Total Annihilation.

captcha: westwood headingley
God dammit.

The most passionate developer at E3 is the man who had to work with the Rabbids IP. And somehow he made it look good. Mad respect to that guy.

Western gaming is like 75% dead.

Hopefully Japan will save us with Tokyo Game Show.

Go make your own games with Game Maker.
You'll learn drawing, animating and programming logic with one hobby.

this desu, there are only enough good singleplayer narrative games to last like 10-20 hours of gameplay a week. Most of my time is spent on competitive games and indies.

Strike breaking and political propaganda.

And anime.

>Fucking libkeks 1488 deus vult gas the bikes racecar now I WANT TO MURDER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
>OMG I CANT BELIEVE THEY MADE A GAME WITHOUT A WHITE MALE TRUMP SUPPORTER

>almost none of the new games look promising
>no good memes from the conferences
>forced white genocide diversity bullshit in almost every game displayed

I WISH

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

CANT LIVE WITHOUT

THE TRUST FROM THOSE YOU LOVE

I KNOW, WE CANT FORGET THE PAST

WE CANT FORGET LOVE AND PRIDE

AND BECAUSE OF THAT ITS KILLING ME INSIDE

but black people matter, they deserve a proper and positive representation on all media.

>white men finally have to share the spotlight
>WAAAAAAAHHHHH GAMING IS DEEEEAAAAADDDD

Grow up.

No they're not, there's a lot of good games coming up:

>Insurgency sandstorm
>Mordhau
>Warhammer 2
>Bannerlord (Eventually)

I imagine he had a shitton of pushback on his idea, too.

>*mobile games*

Fags have majority acceptance in the US so might as well

>tfw you try to impress fat white women by being a white man playing as a black woman in video games

>tfw you play as a brown woman in Insurgency 2

I'm actually okay with this.

Videogames were dead a long time ago, now "interactive experiences" are dead.

kill me pete

I don't give a shit about the singleplayer campaign, it's always been a multiplayer game and this time they'll have bullet physics and vehicles too

kill yourself you worthless troll. how can you be such a lazy, worthless, stupid piece of trash that all you can come up with is more race baiting bullshit?

Comics always pandered to minorities. X-Men were made as direct commentary to civil rights movement.

The diversity shit isn't the only thing wrong, E3 was complete dogshit this year, anything that looked decent before ended up looking shit in what they've shown and there was too much of a focus on VR.

>have another fun hobby that isn't videos
>mfw this doesn't affect me

>yfw valve was the last good gaming company and they don't give a flying fuck about their fans

this shit is posted every fucking E3

you fags just can't enjoy anything

Yeah. I'm okay with it, but I doubt I'll play a minute of the single player.

Good meme but this is not 2013 anymore

Counter argument: Valve was never good.

spiderman game looked cool until half hispanic half black

RTS genre is dead, since nobody is dedicated to making good games and RTS games require a lot of love to make. The new Age of Empires is a Remaster ffs. Greedy Jews better make a new one if the remaster sells well.

I am a liberal so Vidya is going good for me