Post yfw no bloodborne 2

post yfw no bloodborne 2

you guys need to understand its not happening.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm pretty pissed it didn't happen, but is that the reason people are chimping out? Or is it just shitposting?

bloodborne wasnt going to happen i just wanted something from from soft all i got was disappointment

NO ACE COMBAT
NO RDR 2
NO DEATH STRANDING

BUT YOU CAN HAVE FINAL FANTASY FISHING LOL

i shat myself when i saw japan studio, despair

Good, haven't beat the first one yet.

I just wanted FROM to announce what they were making.

>no bubsy

>waiting for FROM SOFTWARE to show on screen everytime the lights dimmed
>it never happened

I really thought it was going to happen before stupid Monster Hunter came on.

pretty much

Why the fuck do you fags want bloodborne 2? From has been making soulslike games for years now. we need to move on or fucking play something new.
To which I say, where's that fucking Armored Core?

DBZ fighters was pretty much the only thing i care about that got shown. Looks mechanically solid and flows like melted butter.

TEW2 looks cool but not sure.

Fuck you and every single fucking Souls faggot in existence. You have to be a shit eating mongoloid to not be dead tired and burned out on these games already.

They have outstayed their welcome, good fucking riddance.

bloodborne is better than soulsshit any day

It's the exact same thing you retard.

At least they can't ruin BB2 if it doesn't exist. I'd rather have nothing than be forced to suffer through a half-baked sequel by B-team and/or not-really-trying-Miyazaki.

psx

not it's not, bb feels way more responsive, it's faster and it's sickdark

Refer to:

>shit eating mongoloid

>Really, really good game
>A sequel probably wouldn't be as good even under normal circumstances, and From has already shown that they're not good with sequels
>Still want Bloodborne 2

I don't understand you Souls/BB addicts.