Call of Duty WWII

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!1

It looks fucking sick, dudes. It's gonna be a new revolution of WWII shooters like we all wanted. A return to normal FPS with actual real guns and no "le crazy" walljumping bullshit.

My friends I tell you, I'm preordering this tonight. You should to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42GiPMtJ-1I
youtube.com/watch?v=cuv69dyiQ1M
youtube.com/watch?v=VHLAI-xfcPs#t=1m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

you have to be 18 or older to post here

Spotted the contrarian newfag

It's not you liking CoD, it's your posting style.

>female soldiers on the front lines
>black germans
>censoring the swastika

DUDE FUCK HISTORY LMAO.

>censoring the swastika
where

what i wanted was for them to not pussy out with the swastikas
its emblematic of all the horrible shit that they were doing, you look at the swastika and you can see all the pain and suffering,war crimes, desperation, and hell on earth that really existed in that time period and how the facist reich was something born out of that misery caused by ww1, there is no substitute for that symbol
censoring the swastika is like removing the fangs of a wolf, its just pathetic

>the trailer was for MULTIPLAYER

that was some seriously scripted shit wtf

>your
I'm not OP. And seriously take a fucking hint, nobody even does !!!1 anymore.

>My friends I tell you, I'm preordering this tonight

underage b8/terrible attempt at shilling

where is the women?

youtube.com/watch?v=42GiPMtJ-1I

>that was the multiplayer trailer

they fucked up

>women American soldiers
>negroes as infantry
>no swastikas in Nazi Germany

Just more trash senpai, just give me the original COD and COD2 remastered

>I was only pretending to be retarded!
every time

The women is 1:24 in the trailer.

She says "COVER ME" then they show her in pic related.

:^]

Most, if not all, of the 30 cal guns literally go pew pew pew. What the fuck? And a female US solider on the front line?

This was actually worse than the advance warfare reveal trailer.

Haven't you heard? It's utter horseshit. They've completely ruined the game yet again with their liberal political agendas. They've stooped down to Dice's level now.

They removed swastikas from the game, female soldiers on the front lines, abnormally large distributions of negro soldiers on all sides, holocaust somehow forced into the game, German soldiers don't have names; just evil cogs in a machine of death, Hitler is censored and title is switched, and various other bullshit details.

In an article the other day when asked about including the holocaust, they said that they want to be as historically accurate as possible and then they pull shit like this. Don't give them your money. Let them suffer.

Yeah dude this looks like it fucking sucks Im srry m80.
I'll admit Im a CoD fag but Treyarch does call of duty right, sledge and IW are incompetent.

>WW2 x 100

Seriously I cringed while watching this trailer

>A return to normal FPS with actual real guns and no "le crazy" walljumping bullshit.
want to know how I know you aren't 18?

There are NO SHILLS on Sup Forums. It's all delusion and some faggots who like the attention of posing as advertisements.

Do you seriously think multimillion dollar videogame companies, at a time when videogames are so commonly accepted that it's seen as a normalfag hobby on TV, care about the armpit of the backwater of the internet?

For all the "Where's muh Swastika" talk I don't see a problem with them using the Iron Cross. Although considering Wolfenstein had that old bitch wearing the SS armband and probably like 40 other showings of it during the trailer that I didn't care to notice, I can see how it might seem a bit pussy-ish.

At one point they show a building similar to theGerman senate building in berlin (or whatever it's called) and it has 4 red banners bearing the Iron Cross instead of Swastikas.

>it's bad because women are in it

How jaded are you fucks? Crawl back to Sup Forums where you belong

Are you feeling okay, Todd?

You're shilling for the wrong company

Wrong meme, newfaggot. OP was just attention grabbing and he certainly got you. Try and deny that. You posting a reply is more than enough proof.

>the detail on the US uniforms
I got fucking hyped the second I saw soldiers wearing plywood packboards. I don't give a fuck, finally a game developer did fucking research.

C'mon user, if you can't detect a bait this obvious you can't pull the 'I was only pretending to be retarded!' card.

>that like/dislike ratio
>people eating this shit up just because its WWII "themed"

No, it's bad because it's a historical game that isn't historically accurate.
But keep crying about muh pol boogeyman

>PRE RENDERED ACTION SCENE
stale boring cod gameplay like the last 20 games
>PRE RENDERED ACTION SCENE
point and click to kill your enemy. bam bam bam.
>BIG PRERENDERED ACTION SCENE

whoah user did you see those action scenes i bet the game is gonna be fucking bomb dont forget to preorder and but the DLC for only 80$ more

Im not sure why i was interested in that game, but it sure killed any hype i had

Every gun sounds the same.
>DOFF DOFF DOFF DOFF DOFF
>TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Is this the only two sound clips they got available for all of the weapons?

They already scraped the bottom of the WW2 barrel in almost the exact same manner with WaW.

Read the flow of posts, that doesn't fit
He started pretending he was someone else and that it was bait

>dude who cares if people are altering history to fit an agenda to appeal to 1% of females who play cod just shut up and take it goy

>Guy on the Twitch stream didn't know that CoD was originally a WW2 series.

>Expecting call of duty to be historically accurate

you steamkeks who only play those shitty war simulators and shitpost on Sup Forums really are fucking annoying

Sledgehammer has been going on and on about how much attention they paid to being historically accurate, but they include female soldiers and censor the swastika from the banners in Germany.

Women fought in WW2, dumbass

You don't get to just rewrite and paint over history because you don't like it

Fuck off back to your safe space

Who gives this much of a fuck if there is an option to play as a female or black character in a multiplayer game. Y'all need Jesus.

>Call of duty
>Historically accurate

Since when has cawadooty been considered historically accurate?

Why is nobody talking about still no sighting of the Thompson SMG, the allies are only carrying around M3 Grease Guns

This was unironically the best game shown at E3 this year. What a timeline we live in.

The WWII ones have always been far more historically accurate than this

>fuck off to your safe space because you're invading my safe space

triggered alt-blight at it again

I'd like to remind you that this isn't your board.

3/10
Made me reply

Lost interest in Call of Duty after Black Ops, sorry.

You're reading too much into this

ah yes I remember World at War, very historically accurate like the part where the german soldiers all turned into zombies

Jesus will be made into a black woman.

When we going to get another WWII Medal of Honor though?
youtube.com/watch?v=cuv69dyiQ1M

AH SHIT BRO, can't wait to play this with my bros over Xbox live. Hey you hittin the bar later?

It actually looked interesting, something I didn't expect to say.

What they showed wasn't super over the top full of overdone corny explosions and cheap cuts with cheesy story scenes spliced in. They showed us just basic gameplay without shoving anything offensive in our faces.

I still probably won't buy it but eh, at least it didn't look BAD in its first showing so that's something, looks better than Battlefield 1 that's for sure.

Actually they did, at least in the Red Army.

you know i thought that if there was any company that would still have the balls to be controversial it would be them
the franchise that had No Russian and made a game based around MKUltra and the JFK assassination and had nazi zombies with real swastikas
now theyre just pussies afraid to take the heat

It looks like every other call of duty game.
COD and Battlefield can play dress up all they like but all the games play the exact fucking same.
How people are so excited about this is beyond me.

>a black guy
>fucking based

I'm in tears

and you're clearly not reading it at all

>says the bizarro-SJW

Wew, I remember threads being made on this board specifically crying about how the series wasn't accurate as shit, the fuck you on

I'm at the bar right now mobilefagging. I just ripped a shot for each shitty E3 showing.

I better call a cab.

Pete, you're so fucking ugly but please kill me.
Also, cod: ww2 switch was cancelled.

>I don't know what the word "more" means

Kill me, Pete.

>It's gonna be a new revolution of WWII shooters like we all wanted. A return to normal FPS with actual real guns and no "le crazy" walljumping bullshit.

If only mid 2000's me could've heard this.

I won't preorder it but it looks enough like World At War that I can honestly see myself buying a 3 month PS Plus subscription and the game to try and relive the good ol' days if I was depressed enough and had the money in my wallet.

>Swastikas are all changed to Iron Crosses

Their need to avoid offending people is going to enable a resurgence of Nazism through lack of proper historical documentation.

It's already happening.

Didn't this come out 9 years ago?

>anecdotal evidence
>muh Sup Forums has changed :/

yea buddy sure

youtube.com/watch?v=VHLAI-xfcPs#t=1m50s

>it's totally historically accurate, also we had a big challenge to make the game diverse

If they're going to put women in WWII they should make it cartoony style. Because it's not even a little realistic.

>>women American soldiers

She's French resistance retard.

They are so PC and cowardly they have censored the swastika. It's a part of history you can't erase. If you are going to do WWII, grow some fucking balls and be authentic. Fucking dropped. Not buying this fake ass pussy shit.

Even as a black guy, it make me laugh everytime

I don't participate to the actual shitpost though

Yeah, I was about to mention. She ain't wearing an American uniform.

If shes American it makes no sense. American females didn't fight on the front lines, if she was eastern euro, or one of the various partisan groups throughout Europe than nobody has any problem.

Might as fucking well put a black woman with an afro with a speech bubble saying "yeah, i'm a muslim and i'm gay, what of it? I also kick nazi asss!!!"

The trailer was for MULTIPLAYER (i.e. lowest common denominator garbage) you fucking retards

the campaign could be just as historically accurate as previous WW2 CoD

Because CoD, for all of Sup Forums's bitching, is a perfectly playable FPS that many people enjoy playing for its accessability and normalcy among casual gamers.

Removed swatstika imagery because it's offensive, there's womyns in the frontlines

Fuck, man. If they want to include a few women in the French resistance groups, go ahead, but why are they making this woman the leader of the group? It's the fucking 40s.

>censored swastikas because poor eurocucks can't handle symbols
No thanks.

Women were in French resistance

Negros as a little part in WW2

Arena shooters died for a reason. That reason is: they blow.

to be fair this is the multiplayer trailer despite what it looks like, and they said you can make your character a woman in multiplayer for some reason

>le pol boogeyman :^)

Again, I'd be fine with this if you can only play as a woman in the French resistance faction in multiplayer.

the issue being a woman American class or whatever with a shotgun. If the trailer had a Russian sniper class that was a woman, it would still be literally retarded with how few served and even fewer that actually saw combat. Don't start this argument. If we keep bastardized the history of WWII the next generation is going to grow up thinking the allies comprised of nothing but women, American blacks and British Indians. It's just not a good look and doesn't help anyone.

>yeah man you get to use fuckin AA guns
>they were in the gameplay trailer
>it totally wasnt scripted bullshit

They really do, they have a series tennis problem in which the winner gets serious advantage

looked fun. what matters most is that I liked the outfits everyone had.

It's easier to blanket censor it for everyone than to have region-specific differences in a few places like Germany where the imagery is banned.

cool argument

Try the actual quote:
>It is historically accurate, and we knew we would have a problem with diversity

How it really happened
>Get in front darky
Now what's going to happen
"black woman with large afro"
>get in front whitey

MULTIPLAYER trailer

Get it retard?

the iron cross doesnt have the same bite
swastika is the perfect symbol of the nazis, they would fly it on the corners of every street, german citizens were mandated by law to have a flag visible in their living room and could be executed if they didnt
the flag is a reflection of how the facist reich was swallowing up europe and becoming the totalitarian nightmare that so many works of fiction describe
to use any other symbol just doesnt cut it for me