This E3 has made me lose all faith in modern video games

This E3 has made me lose all faith in modern video games.
Recommend me some good games that are at least ten years old so I can relive a time when this industry wasn't caught in an endless slump.

F.E.A.R

Suikuden 1 and 2.
Final fantasy tactics.
Legend of mana,
Gothic 2
Mount and blade warband.
Fallout new vegas.

pretty much anything before 2008

WOW BREAKING NEWS WESTERN GAMES ARE SHIT.

>Just now losing faith

Are you really young? Everyone else lost faith several years ago. Though things are honestly better now than they have been in a while. That's not saying much, but still.

mafia the city of lost heaven
Max payne
Rise of Nations
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit/Porsche Unleashed

Baldur's Gate 1&2

Sup Forums told me this would be the E3 where everything would turn around though.
I fell for the Death Stranding meme

Shadow of the Colossus

Wait Tokyo Game Show

this.
vydia died in 2012
some times we have 1 or 2 good games like xcom 2 or the witcher 3

Paper Mario TTYD
Sonic Adventure 2 or Shadow the Hedgehog
Okami
Pokemon Colosseum
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Sonic Riders
Metal Gear Solid 1, 2 and 3
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

post more frog

>2017
>still caring about e3

>tfw hate videos games now

Deus Ex

>This E3 has made me lose all faith in modern video games.
You obviously weren't paying attention about 10 years ago.
E3 is and always has been shit.
Think about the last one for fuck's sake. Maybe 2 or 3 of those games ended up being decent. Bunch of them have gone completely out the window.
Bunch of them ended up coming out looking and playing like shit.
Happens every year.
E3 is always full of shit.

Go back to the 2000's my friend get this or if your a PC bro download some emulators and go wild

An HD remake is cool and all but its definitely not a system seller, especially not for the price they will probably end up asking for it.
It was still probably the only thing that didn't make me immediately groan in disappointment.

Phantom Brave
F-Zero GX
Ikaruga
Puyo Pop
FFXI private server
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Ranger X

What genre?

Retro gamer here. I used to always say Modern gaming has gone to shit. Been repeating that line for about 10 years now.

And you are only just realizing modern gaming is shit just now, at the ironic time that it starts to look better? I dunno man but 2017 has been the best year in gaming for at least this decade.

I've been replaying golden sun recently.

>tfw no matter how shit videogames become, I'll always have a neverending supply of Doom wads.

When does Tsuyu cry?
I haven't really kept up.

>Superman 64
The industry has crashed before, OP. Don't worry.
VR, gimmicks, feminism, lack of urgency, lack of quality. All factors contributing to the decline.
It will crash, as it has before.
But a new generation will rise. A new golden age. Video games will return.
All we can do is accelerate the collapse.

Seriously, you are a one dumb sillyhead if you think THIS was the worst E3 in the history of ever.
It wasn't great, but it wasn't abysmally bad either. It was okay. Sometimes, most of the times actually, in life you just have "okay days". You gotta cherish them to appreciate the truly good ones when they come around.

Dead Space, Mirror's Edge and Farcry 2 are good games in that exact time period. If youn want to go further then there's always the original Quake. That game never fails to bring a smile to my face.

The division and Destiny.

>Though things are honestly better now than they have been in a while
no, you have to be a contrarian on here if you want to win the Contrarian Olympics

WORST E3 AND VIDEO GAME ERA EVER! Video games are dead!

I want to cuddle her.

Link's Awakening

>2017 has been the best year in gaming for at least this decade.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doesn't stop this year from being objectively the worst in gaming history.

source?

Jak and Daxter

Metro Exodus looks great. Probably the closest we'll get to a true STALKER sequel.

>VR
Cringiest part of this E3.
I can't believe they dedicated that much time to shit like Skyrim VR and Final Fantasy Fishing Adventure

has she become the main heroine yet?

I'm playing through Thief II right now. Pure kino.

Deku and a few others get in trouble for raiding a villain's hideout illegally and she feels guilty about not being able to stop them.
She might get a larger role in the future like Kirishima.

This was the one that did it, and not the last 3 or 4 years of E3?

ok

Allright thanks.
Who's dick is she riding currently?

Amen to that.

Not much shipping in the series yet besides MC and his girl.

Persona 3,4,5

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It has though. Also your image was just Nintendo shit and Sega shit. It's a given they will be bad. Nintendo have never had a good year in their existence. Ever.

I can barely name 10 good games that released between 2012 and 2016. And most of the good ones will be 2012 games.

Bloodborne
Alien Isolation
Men of War: Assault Squad 2
Besieged
Hard Reset
Rising Storm
Dead or Alive 5
COD Blops 2
Max Payne 3
Hotline Miami
Natural Selection 2
Insurgency
Hitman 2016
Doom
Dishonored

That's it. That's every good game released between 2012 and 2016. 5 years of pure shit with a few diamonds in the rough hidden in there. The year 2004 alone has more good games than 2012-2016 combined.

I did too user, but look on the bright side, 2 or 3 good games from the last 5-10 years are at least worth more than 100+ generic ones.

From what I played this ones made me want to restore my optimism on the future:

>Kamiko
>Yakuza 0
>AM2R
>Sonic ATS
>Kirby: Planet Robobot
>Final Fantasy IV (DS)

Please don't use best girl to whine like a little bitch