Age of Empires Definitive Edition

>Age of Empires Definitive Edition

That's it?

Other urls found in this thread:

upatch-hd.weebly.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wonder how the Baby on the tricycle with a shotgun will still there or not.

Also
>Me as a kid
>Goes to friend house and we play AoE in his computer
>We use this thing called "the internet" to get some cheats
>We are amuse of a baby in a Tricycle with a shotgun
>get back home
>told father "there is this game where there is a baby with a shutgun and is so funny"
>he told me concern "thats no good, what if the little brother of your friends saw that"
>But.... It is so small, he woudlnt see anything
How many babies with shutgun went on the loose because this game?

>(In 4K)

I was thinking of getting Age of Empires 2 on Steam, should i still get it or should i wait for the definitive edition?

The cars will be there... for sure....maybe?...
Just reuse Forza Models

Wait like the first Age of Empires?
Who the fuck wants to play that shit when II exists?

No, this is the first game, the second game is already remastered.

they are different games
Age of empires Definitive edition is from stone age to... Bronze age?...

Age of empire 2 start from Bronze age? to after medieval time.

don't bother with AoE2. They didn't fix any of the mechanics and feels very dated.

Why the fuck are they even bothering to remaster the first game (in 4K) then? Was their presentation at E3 that fucking dull that they had to trot out old games to appeal to people like Xbox did?

Also is Age of Empires 2 good?

Age of Empires 2 is consider by many the best of every age of empires.

So that should tell something

upatch-hd.weebly.com/
just use this for now

Also, why?
Not sure, Maybe just because is the 20th aniversary of the franchise, so they redid everything, they added 3d models, and if they are going to upgrade it, why not just push it to 4K.

It look more like a respect for the franchise and maybe milk some nostalgia for a good upgrade rework that could last for the future

I didn't know it was the 20th anniversary of the franchise, so i guess it makes more sense on why they are remastering it now.

I'd be a little less hasty on saying the remaster can have no downsides, i still remember the clusterfuck that was the Bioshock remastery.

i wonder if its the same aoe2 crew working on it

It's funny because in the future they'll release another version of AoEII anyways.

The engrish in this post was too cute.

I find interesting that they are giving support to all the age of empire stuff.
I mean, they in the last gears made Age of empires HD, they released 2 expansions for it
then they made age of mytology and made an expansion for it.
And now this remaster of the HD version.

I wish all this focus on age of empires, is like a "Training ground" for a studio so later they go "okay, now that you got all this experience with all the old games, Its time to make AoE 4 game"

One can hope. I still remember that teaser in the manual that showed 1 through to 5. Still fucking salty we didn't get more.

WE