E3 is almost over at this point. What are some NEW games that they showed this year that interest you...

E3 is almost over at this point. What are some NEW games that they showed this year that interest you? For me it's probably just Metro and Anthem even though it's a bioware game.

What about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ5QleN03DU
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6062754
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ass Creed Egypt

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ5QleN03DU

Ooblets looks cute.

metro and wolfeinstein if they dont fuck it

mario/rabbids and cuphead.

Who that good looking girl.

only one i really care about is Dragon Ball Fighter Z

leona heidern

Only is Dragon Ball Fighter Z, and that's only because I'm a huge fan of ASW. The threads here have been absolute cancer, with a bunch of summerfags discussing the anime instead of the game.

>still no KF game announcements

That's one of those games I wouldn't really call "new". I mean by definition it is, but it just feels like confirmation of something that everyone knew would happen.

Metro and Wolfenstein are only games announced at E3 that are 100% buys for me as of right now.

I'm gonna cut Shoebill's hair!

Code Vein
AoE 1 HD

That's literally it. Rest is QTE cinematic garbage or yet another GENERIC ZOMBIE SHOOTER #836742. I fucking hate this industry now. I'm glad I gave up on the idiotic notion of being a "Game Developer" early in life.

Don't bully the birb

This is the worst E3 in a long while.

I'm gonna clip her wings!

There were barely any new games. I felt like I watched a rerun of last year's e3

Dragonball FighterZ, Wolfenstein (even though it'll cause retarded Sup Forums shitposting for months to come), Ubisoft's pirate game IF it has singleplayer, Mario/Rabbids, Battletech, and the XCOM DLC.

Monster Hunter World and DBFZ. Everything else fucking sucked.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6062754