Did......did we just win e3 xbros?

did......did we just win e3 xbros?

Seems that way

Isn't saying much though, this entire E3 has been complete garbage.

Maybe. 1 conference to go yet, though.

King of trash is still a king.

>zero exclusive games

Literally all Nintendo have to do is announce one worthwhile exclusive and they win by default.

just waiting for the new phantom dust to come back.

>be me
>got a xbone
>got a switch
feels good man

>pulling the Sony card
I really thought you guys were better than this

Not a good sign that you have to wait to see if other companies blow it before you can determine whether you won or not.

Nope all conferences were pure shit either shit games or no gameplay fuck this e3

How? With your shitty little indie games running in 4k?

Tonight shows how biased Sup Forums is against Sony, parading around how Microsoft won when they showed a literal car and some other garbage.

Even if you did win, Sup Forums memers would come after you like it comes after Sony eventually. Half the people even making """Xbox WON!!"""" threads aren't even Xbros. They're just so eager to see Sony lose that they'll side with garbage. Anyone who's at the top gets the most hate. How have you not realized this?

>0 exclusive games

Nice try, you ass blasted Nintendo nigger.

NEW METROIDDDD

Feels good bro

I'm PC only at the moment and will buy whichever console has the most exclusives later in the year.

Protip: It won't be your $500 disaster, my dear shill.

They showed more games and new hardware

yep

No.

Sony conference

EARLY SPRING 2018

It's mainly virgin weeb sony kids on here lol what

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

no.

>People forget that Microsoft made all their exclusives for PC as well.

Why aren't people PC/Xbone bros?

>Anthem
>MHW
>Destiny 2
>multiplats
Win10/PC Won

PC won

Why would i buy a system just to play the same game at 30fps with medium settings?

Sonyfag here, have to give it to you for winning by default because everyone fucking sucked, you just sucked a chodes side less by luck, its not even us gamers fault for being ourselves and waiting patiently, its just a school grounds competition on who gets cucked.

/thread
Every live chat of MS conference was calling it dogshit, but Sup Forumseddit seems to think they are the greatest company ever. The anti-sony shitposting is pathetic at this point. Sony triggers the fuck out of the retards.

Nah. Nothing has been good, but at least Sony had some exclusives. Xbone had literally none.

Yes. From this year on xbox one x + switch with crossplay is the new hotness

you mean Ubisoft, right?

Sonybro here, I know when we've been beat.
Congrats Xbros, you earned this victory this year.

>and next year will have Halo

NOOOOOO

PC won without even a conference

>Got a Switch
Prepare to be disappointed tomorrow

>Microsoft won E3
Truly this is the darkest timeline

pc > xbonex
switch has no gaymes

>Implying Atari didn't win
>Implying that don't win every year

I hear you faggots are cracked open/have emulators/some amount of unofficial stuff via developer mode or something like that. Willing to redpill me on that? What all can I do with that?
Also are the 360 and Xbox classic games only the discs or can I buy a game on the online store and download them? I missed a few 360 games and I want to play a bunch of xbox classic sega games and other obscure stuff.
Besides Killer Instict and the Rare Replay Collection because I already know about them, is there anything else for the Bone that I can't get on a gaming PC with windows 10?
I have a gaming PC but I'm thinking of picking up a One S or One used, not sure which.

Microsoft had lower points than Sony in the car shit, the 4k spouting every now and then, and that fucking retarded autistic faggot yelling during that overwatch clone, but they also had the higher points. Instead of making a tie, I'll give it to Microsoft for actually trying.

literally come back next year we might have something e3

Hello everyone, do not believe these heinous lies that the Xbox One somehow won E3. I have heard from a reliable source that you all should purchase the PS4 and Skyrim VR TM this fall - as it is an excellent game - if I do say so myself. Haha.

>Microsoft is still riding that "no borders, no nations, no exclusives" train
xbox is dead.

>bad Poes Law

My god its the same beginning sentence, "im a girl btw" god you Xbox virgins are easy to see through. Maybe thats why you cant get a date you Sup Forumsreddit virgins.

kek

>multiplats and games you can play on PC

You beat sony somehow, but it's still a goddamn rat race.

"There's always next year."

If you mean winning as in making sure everyone buys PC and stays away from Xbox forever sure. PC is looking cheaper and much better with it's selection of games by the day.

To bad Metroid isn't going to be there, they will have a conference about equal to Microsoft

>Implying Microsoft will be around next year

lol sad!

I think we did.
Not that we should be rejoicing about Sony completely shitting the bed, but it's nice to see Microsoft taking gaming seriously again. Can't wait to play Crackdown 3 and Super Lucky's Tale on the 1X

>The rabbids thing looks cool
>Mario Odyssy
>probably a new MH for switch
>any new 1st party game and/or 3rd party exclusive literally wins E3

Wrong, Sony won
Sony>Ubisoft>Bethesda>EA>Microsoft>Nintendo

>sony

It's too early to say.
who the hell am I kidding...

>EA wasn't the worst conference
How did this happen?

paid mods 2.0

Kinda ya never would have guessed.

Bethesda was absolute garbage, though, and Nintendo hasn't had their thing yet.

Microsoft or Xbox?
Have fun with your shitty PS4 ''''''''games''''''''

>b-but Spider Man
lol

Name 1 (one) game announced at Microsoft's conference that requires an Xbox One/Xbox One S/Xbox One X/Xbox One XS/Xbox One XRS console to play.

Remember that exclusive games require one specific console to play them.

*gaming is dead

No you guys will and always be losers

I'm not an xbro just PCfat but yeah you guys won it I hope you enjoy my games and some other miscellaneous stuff

I thought Spider Man was a horrible title to end the conference on, but they had a bunch of exclusives right off the bat. A Horizon Zero Dawn new game/expansion pack, God of War, Days Gone, Last of Us 2 (although an update would have been appreciated).

That said, grading the conference itself, Sony is winning with a C-. Bethesda was a D-, Ubisoft was a D, and Xbone was a D. Really underwhelming this year.

Really PC won e3 this year.
Finally all the games are coming to the best system.
In my opinion that still makes it microsofts win unless the games come to steam instead of the windows store.

only if you buy an xbone x, the standard bone is still shit

>Sony is winning
I wonder who could be behind this post

Because the EA conference was genuinely good. We just weren't the audience for it.
And even then I managed to walk out of their feeling hopeful about A Way Out and cautiously optimistic about Star Wars Battefront: Fan Input Edition.

We may have our differences but got damn this E3 really did suck.

right now Microsoft is on top since sony blew it. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo beats them though. weird E3 though, what fucking universe is this where Ubisoft did better than Sony? and Bethesda had only two fucking games, guess it'll be a long time before the 2015 show ever gets topped

Comparing, yes.
But does that mean that your E3 was good, no.
It's B- shit.

>No actual exclusives.
No. At least not their Xbox property. Which now has no reason for existing other than being a fairly cheap gaming only PC.

>nintendo just needs one game
They are losing because they dont have any of the multiplat games.
Thats like saying that sega could win by default by revealing a dreamcast game right now.

>Last of Us 2
Wasn't even shown.
Everything else you mentioned besides the expac for Horizon has been announced already.
The conference was shit. F.

Nah devolver digital won

Good fuck you're dumb.

>Microsoft dropping anti consumer bullshit
>A bad thing

>that grammar

Jesus, Nintendonies are really fuming after that Monster Hunter reveal

Wait a few hours

You're so stunned you reverted to critiquing my grammar even though there's no technical issue with it?

>implying nintendo isn't going to drop the ball

No arguments there. This E3 has been horrible. If they keep doing this shit, I can't see E3 sticking around for much longer.

A bit of a tie with Ubisoft, but yeah you guys won so far.

Not necessarily a bad thing, it just means the bone is redundant.

Easily. Xbox was the only one with an entertaining conference this year. Good for the Xbox bros. I miss playing with my friends, the XOX looks great, and classic Xbox BC pushed me over the edge. I'll be joining you guys in November.

>A car show is tied for winner at E3.
What a shitty year.

this exact sentence gets posted every year and it never happens

>They are losing because they dont have any of the multiplat games

Guess I'll just play them on my GTX 1080 like a sane person then. Imagine buying any fucking console to play multiplatform titles.

>muh diversity propaganda

Unless a new Zelda is coming out.

I don't disagree but it's not like microsoft gives a shit, you're buying their products either way.

Shoo

>the XOX looks great
>the XOX
>XOX
This isn't the first time I've seen the console referred to as this, as well as "The One X." Both are bad, for different reasons. One is cringy as fuck, and the other looks like "hugs and kisses," that your mom puts on your birthday card.

Good argument.
You really showed me.
Buying a console for 5 games and NO MULTIPLATS is literal autism.

I got Windows 10 for free. The last Windows product I purchased was Windows 7.
That aside it just seems like an odd business approach. Companies usually try to avoid cannibalizing their shit.

Mario Rabbids

it actually looked fun

BG&E2
>prequel
>no Jade
>no Pey'j
>no gameplay
>swearing for the hell of it
>online only
>kickstarter

Ubisoft was shit

I have a PC. I don't need a console for multiplats.