Realistically, what can Nintendo do to win E3?

Realistically, what can Nintendo do to win E3?

Not be a part of this dumpster fire.

killer7

Animal Crossing switch
New Metroid
Re-release of the Mother games
Star Fox

Literally just giving us more info on the games they revealed in January would win them E3
>Xenoblade 2
>Mario Odyssey
>No More Heroes 3
Bam, Nintendo won E3

Animal Crossing
Metroid
Actual gameplay at Treehouse

smash bros 5
3d open world pokemon

so yeah. not gonna happen

All Nintendo has to do is not shit the bed and they win. This whole E3 was shit.

Metroid
PROPER metroid

At this point all they would have to do is show up and not announce that Super Mario Odyssey has been cancelled.

literally anything. They were the only reason Ubi is currently in the running for E3 winner this year, so it's not a stretch to say that one good title is enough to show off

Metroid
F-Zero
Bayo 3/Platinum Exclusive

The Majora's Mask of BotW, out this fall

>Animal Crossing Switch
>Metroid on Switch
>Super Mario RPG remake on Switch

They're just going to recap the games they already announced.

Since they're the ones that probably spent the less on the garbage E3 I'd say they already won

All these autists saying animal crossing.
I truly do feel like i'm the only one who doesn't like chores simulator.
They can impress me by announcing metroid, sunshine 2, pikmin 4 or maybe luigi's mansion.

This

Reveal some games we don't already know about.

Two of these would be enough to blow the other conferences out of the water:
Animal Crossing (aka how to sell the Switch)
Pokemon on Switch that isn't Pokken
Metroid, F-Zero, Sin and Punishment, or any other dead series
SMO ends up being BOTW-level interesting
Treehouse is as fun as it was last year
Switch party games that look decent (Mario Party or Switch Party or whatever)

Literally any Switch exclusive that isnt a wii-u port or shovelware / casual babby shit

there arent any so far

>Smash for Switch
>Hyrule Warriors for Switch
>Bayonetta 2 for Switch
>Wonderful 101 for Switch
>Mario Maker 2
>Donkey Kong Country collection
>F-Zero and Metroid for Virtual Console

footage of the new mario is all they'd have to do. its basically a show up and win prize at this point

Just about anything at this point.

>Short E3 Direct
>Followed by treehouse streams with "more reveals"

What sort of games will be in the treehouse stream? Good stuff or shovelware shit?

This. Ubisoft and Sony showed that surprise is what makes you win E3.

Animal Crossing
Metroid
Smash
Mario Odyssey

That's it

I mean they have pretty much already won by showing fucking rabbids

Which makes me question my sanity and the world we live in, but rabbids might very well be the best thing we have seen for now

Kirby game "Out now!"

I acknowledge Animal crossing is literally a chores simulator, but there's something about it that's so mesmerizing

Announce literally anything we don't know about yet.

There have been absolutely zero surprises other than BGE2.

that sounds just as mediocre as sony's conference
i hope this doesnt happen

The only thing I'm looking forward to is Pikmin 4, Super Star Saga remake, and MHXX Western release date. I never get too optimistic when it comes to Nintendo

>New info on Mario Odyssey
>Mario + Rabbids surprisingly actually looks kind of good
>New Metroid, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Star Fox, or any other classic Nintendo IP
It's pretty much guaranteed at this point that Nintendo wins by default considering how badly everyone else shit the bed.

The fuck do you think SMO is

Literally anything.

At this point, not fuck up. Release something actually new to excites people, that's it.
This E3 has been just meh. The best new thing shown has been Shadow of The Colous, and that's a fucking remake.
So show something, anything, that excites people again that no one knows about.
Oh and announce that US/UM is also coming to switch. Nintendo started the E3 disappointment early with that pokemon direct.

Show 3 good videogames. That's it.

Just port Sm4sh, honestly.

Well they won E3 with 1 game last time. Once again the competition set the bar low, so it shouldn't be hard to do it again. I see them fucking it up though. Nintendo might make the best decisions, but they also make the worst. There is no gray area for them.

Show up
Announce literally anything

Alternatively don't show up and say so beforehand, so they at least don't waste my time like the other conferences.

Show us how to play Skyrim using the joycons.

Announce 2 new games that aren't dogshit or spinoffs. Animal Crossing, Warioware, Metroid it doesn't matter. Just something that hasn't been announced yet.

>Realistically
Well we already know all three of their new games were rabbids, smash port, and pikmin world so that's probably the most "realistic" thing to say

>Nintendo show starts
>Reggie comes on stage
>"yeah, so, everything we showed last year, still good"
>walk out

I haven't bought a Nintendo Console since the GameCube, but Mario Odyssey looks better than anything shown at this show so far

New Metroid Prime for Switch and Dread for 3ds
New Chrono game
New Bayonetta

If they get at least 2 of these they will have won.

At this point, as long as their preasentation isnt a total disaster it will win e3

show up.

You can always count on Nintendo to not crawl up their ass with cinematic trailers

Make a game that people actually want: i.e., Prime 4, DKC6, Paper Mario 3, new F-Zero, new Advance Wars, Wario Land 6, Luigi's Mansion 3.

They won't, by the way. Enjoy Sticker Star 3, more mobileshit and Samus Soccer 2.

Metroid alone would probably break the internet after about a decade+ of nothing

Monster Hunter 5: Actual MH Edition

Announce Melee HD

>We're sad to announce the Nintendo Spotlight and Treehouse event at E3 has been cancelled for 2017

And that would still be better than Sony's conference.

this

if Sm4sh gets announced I'll go out and buy a Switch tomorrow

mother 3 i can see
presumably they've been holding back a bunch of games for a year or two so i can see the rest possibly happening
star fox is dead tho

Actually you cant win this E3, just hope you suck the least

If they cancelled their presentation right now they would still win

New exciting games instead of rehashes like sony and microsoft. OH, who am I kidding?

they already said their E3 conference won't be big this year so don't expect too much

Metroid
Smash
thats literally it
surprise meme souls collection would also make me rock solid

>get to go back to sleep instead of spending 25 minutes becoming progressively more disappointed
Sounds better than every conference this year desu

Good, cleaning paint was a fucking chore and gimmicky.

Show up

3 big name games announced/shown off
That includes FE but Warriors doesn't count. #FE does though since Atlas games are actually good

Announce one new game.
That is literally all they have to do to win.
Pikmin, Kirby, Animal Crossing, F-Zero, Pokemon, Kid Icarus, Punch-Out, Earthbound, Metroid, Donkey Kong, a new IP, a decent Paper Mario, Advance Wars, Xenoblade, an interesting 3rd party game, Wario Land, Luigi's Mansion, Smash Bros., fucking anything works.

This E3 has been so fucking shit that they could probably just show a video of Iwata's last 25 minutes and they would still win.

kek

SMT5 gameplay please

Show a new Metroid and F-Zero for the switch and they'll win easily but it's not hard to do because this E3 has been underwhelming.

This E3 has been so shit that I'd take almost anything. Even then, I'm still probably going to be disappointed.

New F-Zero with 32-slot multiplayer, customizable
karts and tracks, a unique story mode for every character, tight controls and a fuckton of unlockable shit.

Open world 3d pokemon game
please

>Sony

Obviously since that game was designed around analog triggers, something Nintendo doesn't seem to like.

Nothing, for me. Nintendo franchises have slowly lost me over the years (Pokemon, Zelda, Metroid) and I'm not about to invest in some statement of 'it's good now' from someone on the internet.

New character trailer that outhypes Megaman, for smash switch.

A new, proper metroid.

But for the most part, nintendo is fucked, MH world is what everyone has wanted for DECADES since freedom unite, anime shit like XX just can't compete with it.

In the real world?
Nothing

In Sup Forums world
They will win regardless

Saw a mans head off on stage

Seriously, they could do anything at this point

>this meme again

Enjoy your 3DS 240p Mon Hun port.

announce one new exclusive

they'll be up 1-0 on Sony and Microsoft

Show more games than Sony did. Like holy shit...

> MHW
> CoD WWII
> Spiderman
> Uncharted: Here We Go Again
> MVC:I
> Shadow of the Colossus remake
> DAYS GONE
> God of War: Dad n' Me edition.
> Moss
> Some VR bullshit that I almost refuse to count.

and I think that was it. I mean it's not as bad as Bethesda but it felt like it was fucking nothing.

>25 minutes
>1 minute trailer of Splatoon 2
>1 minute trailer of Arms
>5 minutes about Pokemon games
>2 minutes about Fire Emblem
>6 minutes about Mario
>10 minutes of Reggie talking

It will be amazing

Confirm Bayonetta 3 is happening. I don't care if that shit comes out in 2025. I just want to know if they're greenlighting it, given all the hints and teasers lately

New F-Zero

15 FUCKING YEARS. 15 LONG FUCKING YEARS, I HAVE WAITED. WHERE THE FUCK IS IT.

-killer online service/all retro games for small monthly fee with achievements
-show dlc for zelda
-show mario game
-show metroid game
-port smash with all fighters and announce new ones
-show indies
-show milk tit girl topless
-xenobalde 2
-f zero game
-animal crossing
-reggie making a fucking stupid meme

I WISH I COULD FIND A SWITCH THAT ISN'T IN A 500 DOLLAR BUNDLE FUCK

Oh, and animal crossing. No more heroes.

and d-dark souls...

Just showing up would make them win at this point.

They really do not need to do much. Everyone, even Sony, set the bar very low for them.

>lots of Mario Odyssey footage
>Smash 4 Deluxe
>Kirby anniversary game

Just these three features alone would give Nintendo an advantage. A surprise announcement like Pikmin 4, Animal Crossing or Retro's new game (Metroid or otherwise) would be an instantaneous win.

this

>mario 441 volume.4
>pokemon 1022

They have to show us something no one's expecting that everyone falls in love with. So far, we haven't had any of that at any conference.

Nintendo will do a great E3. Probably the best in a decade. The problem about the E3 wars is the rest was so shit this year that it won't be a great a achievement and most people will say it won because the rest was shit and not because it was great.

Wonderful 102 will make me buy a Switch. That's probably the only thing.

They'll take it by default if they announce just 2 new exclusives. This is the year of low hanging fruit.

A handful of German devs tried their best.

Realistically?
>Gamecube VC for Switch, part of the online subscription deal
>Fire Emblem Warriors trailer
>Animal Crossing Switch
>XC2 info
>on top of SMO not somehow shitting the bed

Smash port for Nintendo Switch + New Third Party character, with that alone they would win.

Good. Sunshine wasn't that good.

honestly, almost anything
they could just talk about everything they've already announced and not show anything new and still probably win

least shitty is still shitty tho