Post yfw regardless who might have won this years E3 turd, you feel like you lost

Post yfw regardless who might have won this years E3 turd, you feel like you lost.

>western games getting worse
>a bad thing
industry crash will be a great thing for everybody

AAA Gaming is just so dead. B-tier and Indie games on PC are the only thing keeping the industry alive.

Look at all these consoles. How long ago have PS4/Xbone been released? 3-4 years? They still don't have any fucking games.

No reason to believe the Switch will be any better, either.

It's all up to PC now.

Besides Dragon Ball and maybe Moster Hunter, nothing's all that eye-catching for me.

>w-we a-all lost, right fellow gamers?
>dat Sonybro damage control

nah, just you.

>Doesn't mention a game
Obvious shitposter

Nope, I feel like a champ. Exclusives are finally starting to die out because sony is out of cash and publishers realize they aren't financially viable. We're finally at a point where that bullshit going the way of the dodo is a visible future.

Meh, I'm walking away looking forward to XCOM 2 expansion plus assassins creed looks pretty cool.

But man, that sony show, what were they thinking. They looked at that schedule for the conference and thought 'yep thats a winner boys pack it in'

Were there any gems from anyone this year? Don't give me fanboy crap, I don't care the platform just tell me if anything looked decent.

And I swear on me mum if you try to pass off "AssCreed with RPG elements" as a "gem"...

i can now understand why so many consider Sup Forums one of the worst boards along with Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I just wanted... Spiderman 2... All over again...

There are hardly any B tier games left though. They all died out with the last console generation.

>Sonybro
I wanted something nice for PC you nigger. All I got is 4k AOE when I already played AOE2 into the ground and don't want anything else from the title.

Maybe, 2 just didn't do it for me as the last one for some reason.

>How long ago have PS4/Xbone been released? 3-4 years? They still don't have any fucking games.
Fucking these. By this point we should already have a fuckton of games to rave about instead of just fucking Bloodborne and Persona 5

>play on pc
>mfw I always win
feels 10/10

Probs different for me because I bought EU on a whim during a christmas sale, not even expecting to like it and refunding.

>mfw found a hidden gem and XCOM 2 was just more except with heaps of mods

That's a load of bullshit but I believe it

>industry crash will be a great thing for everybody

I can't believe I'm agreeing with this but yep. Let's shake shit up

I got shit I wanted
sucks to be you faggot

You getting some kind of E3 that I'm not? What did we get? Cmon now, give me a reason to live.

I don't even like the new Dragon Ball

confined space fighting with tag team mechanics just doesn't seem to fit it for me.

THE CRASH BOIS
THE CRASH!
SHE'S GOTTA BE COMING SOON
ANY DAY NOW IT'S THE CRASH, GET READY FOR THE CRASH
IT'S GONNA WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN, HERE COMES THE CRASH

Outside of EA and Devolver, each conference has been a steady showing of games. A few big announcements in each but no clear winner. I don't see how that's a bad thing.

>be a poorfag
>can't afford a high-end pc or current gen console
>don't have to feel bad over missing out an anything

All the semi-decent looking console "exclusives" that are coming to pc as well, and not a single true exclusive for any console looks any good.

Winning is about doing better than the other team, not doing better than the last round

Retard.

I really curious what people think a "videogame crash" will be like, or how it will happen

will people suddenly stop preordering billions of dollars worth of product?

will the big publishers forget the PINs to their bank accounts?

what is it that you think this "crash" is?
what does it look like?
how does it happen?
who does it affect?
how does it affect them?
what are the signs you see?
what is the tipping point?

>industry crash
this shit will sell and the industry will keep going this way, this contrarian shithole has almost no impact in the market
its sad but in the future only low budget indies will be catering to Sup Forums's taste

>EA at least has A Way Out for something with an ounce of originality to it
>Ubisoft has Beyond Good and Evil 2
>Bethesda fails in the most spectacular way imaginable
>The Devolver Conference and the following 10 hours of absurdism came completely out of left field
>Xbox conference was a big push for relevancy, probably about half of their games were "exclusive" if you don't have any interest in owning a gaming PC
>BoneX is just all around a (water) cool(ed) little piece of hardware and reminds me of being impressed by exciting new consoles when I was a kid
>We might have a chance to have competition in the industry again
I actually really like this years E3. Sony has been the only totally unremarkable one.

Feel like I lost too desu.

YOU FUCKING NIGGERS HOW CAN YOU LIKE SHITTY MONSTER HUNTER SPINOFF I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE SONIGGER

>tfw ive been playing my PS2 twice as much more than ive played with my PS4
fuck this current gen

>Winning is about doing better than the other team, not doing better than the last round

I to thought like that once. It isn't that easy and you know it.

We are not in the majority. Or at least, regardless of how populous pc gaming is, we come as an afterthought. RTS is thinning as a genre, and "esports" focus is a cancer to it. MMOs have generally gone to shit. Nobody has managed (and won't for a while at least) reach WoW vanilla-early Wotlk levels of quality, arguably one of the highest points in MMO history. Two of our arguably defining features are overall on the decline, quantity and quality.

Where does that leave us? Multiplats from consols. But if those console devs suck, and they give consoles shit, which they then do an even worse job porting, what do we get? The biggest turd. 2 months/half a year later at that.

If consoles succeed, we succeed. It used to not be like that, but that's how it is now. If a game irredeemable shit, how much can mods really save it?

>you feel like you lost.

This is exactly how I felt. Its like video games are just moving in a completely different direction. Doesn't even feel like games anymore, just slow interactive movies where they shove politics and realism down your throat when you just want to escape from everything.

Atleast there was Dragonball. Fighting games are the last true video games that can't be stained by normie hands.

We already had one in the 80s. People just stopped buying games because there was just so much shit out there. Everyone was making video games that were pure dogshit, from chinese bootleggers to dog food companies. Nintendo managed to save games with the ROB only because they marketed it as a toy.

Can't even meme about how bad it was, I'm just disappointed.

games stop being blockbuster shit that makes millions
e-sports completely die
vidya goes back to being a stigma that nerds get bullied for

Western games*
Western games have been going down the drain for a while, each year they are less appealing and heavier handed on the politics.
E3 is 99% western games so of course the future will look grim if you take it as a representation of all videogames

NO I feel like I won. I was rooting for Microsoft all the way baby!!! i read all the posts saying sony was gonna win and how sony would save E3. My team won fair and square.

>Tfw Microsoft won

How the fuck did it happen. I thought Sonydomination was real goddamn it

>Industry crash
Has there been literally any evidence for this in the past 5 years or is it just Sup Forums memes like "every popular mmo is the next tortanic"?

This years E3 may have been underwhelming, but it wasn't THAT bad. THere have been WORSE E3's. This one did not have as much cringe. There WAS some cringe, but not as much as normal.

>Xcom Xpac
>Monsterhunter
among others

Pretty much this. The cringe was kept at a bare minimum this year.

Obvious bait, but I would like to clarify I own Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft Consoles, none of them are Gen 8 however.