Nintendo fanboy here

Nintendo fanboy here,

Why did people hate Sony's E3 conference? I thought it was fine. No big surprises, but generally solid.

>no DmC
>no FROM
>Spider Man felt too claustrophobic (QTE)
>MvC looks horrible and boring
>not even Last of Us 2

I actually liked GoW though.

Huge Sonybro:
movie games movie games, no jap shit except monhun (also on xbox, pc) and SotC (remaster) and it's revealed that spider man is a fucking QTE fest.
also no from, very disappointing

MvC looked dope

>no DMC/FROM
>expecting AAA Jap stuff at a western conference

hmmmm, I too was upset when TES VI wasn't announced at TGS.

No

I'm a spidey fanboy so I'll get the game anyway but the combat doesn't look too good and there are too many QTEs.

QTEs the game, no surprises, no Bloodborne 2, no TloU 2, etc

literally why

did they get mad that people thought SFV girls were sexy?

Sup Forums was excited for Spider-Man

Insomniac fucked it up

It's not that Sony was bad it's that all of e3 was basically shit

The only thing that looked mildly good was Monster Hunter World, which is coming to Xbone and PC too so who the fuck cares

Other than that ???

Because sony is all about
>MUH EXCLUSIVES
>MUH EGGSLUSIVES
>MUH ESSLUSSIES
but that's not happening because they're not financially viable and sony is out of cash to throw around

>no REmake 2
>VR shit

>No big surprises
exactly that, most of what they showed we knew already, and what was new didn`t make you beyond "eh yeah, that looks alright"
You kinda expect the big ones to bring big stuff, so kind of a downer

>Bloodborne 2

People actually thought this was a thing. Bamco wouldn't be hiring the fucking God Eater people to make an anime vampire-themed Souls-style game if From was still interested in making the real deal.

Dark Souls III was meant to be a coda to the whole series. Let it go.

Wake the fuck up, kid. It sucked.
>Games full of QTE
>half presentation videos from games last year
>remake shadow instead a new brand game

The games were all of the same ilk or we knew about them from last year. Days Gone, God of War, Destiny 2, Call of Duty, Uncharted.

I don't want any of that trash but the only other things Sony showed were QTE Spiderman, a remaster for SotC and a questionable Monster Hunter title.

All triple A movie games

Spiderman is Arkham

Nothing looks new or interesting, except maybe that mouse game. MVCI STILL is not showing gameplay

Hating Sony is the classic meme on nintendogaf OP. Nintendo's conference will be shit as well but Ninten cucks will eat what ever rehash shit they get and claim they won E3 as always.

>MVCI STILL is not showing gameplay
it's playable at E3 so you'll probably see footage soon

Because they teased "big" japanese game announcements and all we got was westernized monhun which is multiplat, a remake and DLC

You're an idoit, the majority of spider man will be like combat stuff they showed, qte's was so they could put on a show and wont make up even a 4th of the actual gameplay.

Uncharted isn't a movie game and niether is horizon.

A sotc remake is literally the greatest thing ever.

movie games, remakes, multiplats, and spiderman: arkham city

You say that like it was announced at e3.

Xbox had a more well rounded conference. They had fighting game, racing game, multiplayer games, singleplayer games and even a few new games.