Best game of E3 alongside DBZ

Best game of E3 alongside DBZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ABnxn7e7Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=gOE2BVRCUkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TELL ME WHERE SHANIQUA'S SON IS

NOWWWWW

I was interested till I saw that you're gonna be running around with that little wife's son the whole game. A softer gentler Kratos? Fuck that

Looks interesting but the kid sounds awful, like what were they thinking with that actor

BY THE GODS, WHERE IS MY WIFE'S SON

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEERE

that's not spider man

Logan
Walking Dead
Last of Us
God of War

STOP BRINGING FUCKING SHITTY LITTLE KIDS ALONG WITH YOU NOBODY CARES

It looks like they sped up combat abit, that was nice. It recaptured my interest.

Definitively my favorite of the E3

The core gaming demographic is adults now. We're older and relate to things like that.

WHERE

It looked good, but not like God of War

The combat looked dull and I don't want to see Kratos being mopy with his wife's son

I want to see the world's angriest man chopping things into pieces

>New god of war is great!
>No I never liked the originals

>New BGE is great!
>No I never liked the original

>New Max Payne 3 is great!

Why do people do this?

it's his son fuck off

I know. I want to go on an adventure with a shota.

>He is not your wife's son, he is your son!

That was a bit on the nose

OH I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE STILL A LITTLE CHILD THAT CAN'T RELATE TO BEING MAN.

fucking kiddos, man.

I bet the gnome was Loki is disguise.

Yes his non-biological son.

Combat looks like hot garbage

is that louis c.k.? why is he so angry?

Who the fuck cares about God of War anymore

There's nothing to substantiate that. Adoptive fathers are still fathers

Loved how the combat was faster and more fluid. One of my concerns with the first game play. Still excited for it.

Literally the story about how Kratos becomes Odin and the little kid is Thor.

>clunky dark souls game
I don't see why they didn't stick to making DmC rip offs since the only competition they have right now is Bayonetta if that somehow gets another game

GODS GIVE MY WIFE'S SON BACK

If his wife says so, it must be true.

Everyone outside of Sup Forums try leaving this place for a minute.

WHAT WAS THE TRUTH?

yes "his" son

You must've missed the combat segments. He was chopping and shield-bashing enemies everywhere. That boomerang tomahawk is a sick weapon.

Never write DMC like that.

But you are right.

haha I get it it's funny because it's a shit meme that was never funny

honestly I have a strong suspicion it Loki
He talked about how he's not like Kratos, and how "now he knows the truth"
and the trailers put a lot of emphasis on frost giants
GoW is about killing god and Loki is the one who triggers Ragnarok
the kid is neither Kratos nor his wife's son.

DON'T TOUCH MY WIFE'S SON

The shield was a nice surprise and love how it extends

CURSE YOU, GODS

GIVE ME MY WIFE'S SON BACK

NOW

I'm hyped as fuck for it, call me what you want

I finished God of War 3 last month and, oh god no.

What made God of War enjoyable was the fact that you were playing the power fantasy of a 13-year-old. You wanna fuck or kill every god there is because you're an absolute mad man who gives a shit about nobody but himself? There we go. It's fucking great for that reason. So much of the violence is absolutely satisfying because those gods are beginning not to be killed.

This, this looks nothing like that, at all.

is it 2016? we already saw this

>I never played a God of war in my life
Good to know you were impressed by that, you should have seen Lords of the Fallen

that's what NieR Automota is for

Really? I thought the opposite, I've always thought 2 was the peak of the series, everything was very fluid, fast, and fun.

My biggest gripe is that the axe/shield combo doesn't look very fun in comparison to the juggling/other cool shit you could do with his blades.

it's Teal'c

Buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=7ABnxn7e7Q0

>dad of war
>best game
kys senpai

But I don't want to

Can't have enough of games like that.

I think it might be Odins son Thor.

It was designed by narrative directors and women
Square Square Square Triangle was too confusing for them, so they changed it for a modern audience

God of War is my favorite game of all time personally.

But what you want has been made already into 6 games already.

Its time for a change and this looks just as fun. If they continued that trend it wouldn't work and feel like we have done this again

It would be Halo effect, where we got nothing new.

We have now a new methos and a more human kratos, which alot of people wanted from the original series.

needs way more diversity to get best game.

>Shoots lighting out of his hands
Ya'think?

I've played every God of War except Ascension, even the PSP ones. It's obvious they're revamping the combat since it's basically a reboot. I doubt many people want the same combat for the 6th game in a row. Plus the blades of chaos don't make sense anymore.

Game director is Cory Barlog who made GOW2 I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

>white male

into the trash

If I wanted a good story I'd read some fucking Murakami, just let me do some sick acrobatic combos and rip things in half quickly and fluidly.... sigh.....

Also, the lava as a substitute for blood was PG-13 as hell and did not fit the aesthetic of the franchise at all.

The devs said in an interview last year it's actually his biological son

fuck off with your dumb forced meme

>DBZ
>Best game

>Its time for a change
I disagree.

I don't want a more human Kratos. Kratos is a killing machine and a fucking beast. He is a male power fantasy in the best way. If I wanted a more human main character and a better story, I'd play a different game.

But in this one, the more human character and better story is going to hurt the gameplay.

Well if its kratos son it still makes sense considering hes Zeus's grandchild.

>HE'S NOT YOUR WIFE'S SON, HE'S YOUR SON (NOW).

Do you know how old I was when god of war came out? I was like twelve. Twelve years later, now I'm 24. I enjoy the fact that they are progressing the style and themes of the game along with their original fanbase which none under the age of 22 should really be considered a part of. Get over it.

Cory Barlog comeback to the God of War series made me soo happy.

GoWII I believe the best GoW game out of all others.

Gets me every time

I don't understand your point.

I was 16 when the first one came out. I'm 28 now.

They aren't progressing the style or themes of the games. They're changing the style and themes.

>He's your son
>Now

>Kratos is a killing machine and a fucking beast. He is a male power fantasy in the best way.
There's nothing in the new trailers showing otherwise. He still brutally kills enemies but just has another reason for doing it. And that reason seems better than the 24/7 angry Kratos we're used to.

In the scene with the world serpent I could've sworn Kratos said ''Stay close Thor'' to the kid. Cant be arsed to watch it again though.

The story looks stupid but gameplay it looks alright.

The combat looks just as good wtf are you talking about?

He is still punching and ripping limbs off. He used the trolls own fire builder to crush its head in. The gameplay wont be effected at all.

Exactly, so why do I want to be reminded of my terrible life decisions after a shitty day of work? I just want to fuck shit up and not from a fixed camera angle REEEEEEEE

And you brutally killed enemies in BioShock: Infinite, and it didn't work since the game was supposed to have a serious story.

In God of War 3, I ripped off a dude's head and used it as a lantern.
See what I said above. It's already effected.

>make another entry in a long running series with the same core gameplay

REHAAAAAASHHHHHH!!!

>make another entry in a long running series but change things up a little to make it fresh

THIS IS NOT GAME!!! GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS ARGHHHH NOT MY GAME!!!

Just fuck off and don't play it if you don't like it, you have an entire decade of the same game go play that and ignore this you gigantic faggots.

I've played all the god of war games and I think it has potential. If you thought GoW 1-3's combat was some amazing contribution to gameplay you should try an actual hack and slash like DMC or ninja gaiden.It really doesn't matter if they let that fall by the wayside.

>New Max Payne 3 is great!
>Actually like the originals and play the first one multiple times a year
>even bought it on my phone
>absolutely love Max Payne 3
Fuck you.

>burnouts defending their regret and their wife's son

I wonder why Hercules and Beowulf and Odyssyus never ran around with a shitty little kid duringntheir adventures. Maybe because its fucking dumb to bring children with you to dangerous places and is a retarded premise

>superficial animations of brutality completely disregard opinions about the gameplay suffering
The fact of the matter is forcing the camera that close to Kratos is a terrible fucking idea. It's like a complete misunderstanding of why it worked well for Resident Evil 4.

Le wife's son maymay so epic xDDDD
UPBAOTED
MY WIFES SONNNNNNN XD
back to /meme-it/ with you ninfuckingfaggottoddlers spouting your retarded stupid fucking outdated babble memes

>And you brutally killed enemies in BioShock: Infinite, and it didn't work since the game was supposed to have a serious story.
What the fuck does this have to do with God Of War? This is the dumbest comparison ever. Fucking go to sleep kid; school's tomorrow.
>In God of War 3, I ripped off a dude's head and used it as a lantern.
Did you not pay attention to the trailer? Kratos is carrying some dude's head in it as well. Looks like we'll be using somebody's head for something.

Exactly, we already have so many rehashed games today.

Its time for a change but for some reason people dont want to progress and just want to stay where they are and remember the "good times" like old men.

Final fantasy fishing looks comfy

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLOOD?

The cucks wont quit even tho it's confirmed his name is Atreus and he is Confirmed to be the son of Kratos and that he inherited his lightning power via zeus

>Murakami
stop watching Oprah

>and it didn't work since the game was supposed to have a serious story.
The whole reason you have those powers is to see what happens when you use them. And since Bioshock always had elemental attacks it's only natural you'd see an enemy light on fire after using a fire ability. You could say that's brutally killing an enemy but it's the only way it works.

>In God of War 3, I ripped off a dude's head and used it as a lantern.
Who's to say we won't see more of that in this new one? We've only seen like 5 minutes of footage so far..

>What the fuck does this have to do with God Of War?
You want a serious, grounded father/son story in God of War. That's what BioShock: Infinite tried for. And it failed. You can't do that. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. You want brutal executions and kills that are pure fantasy, but you also want to relate to the main character and his experiences. It's just dumb. You're wanting to relate to a killing machine, a power fantasy.

He is either retarded

or a some xbox fanboy.

That would be kinda dope to see kratos become the asshole god he hated

>> Bioshock: Infinite Failed

kek

That's not Shadow of the Colossus

Best game of E3 was The Last Night, it looks better than every game shown at E3 thus far.

That might be one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Progress is change even if it doesn't seem like progress. It invalidates your point through the fallacy of your statement.

Nigger I'm 20, I don't give a fuck about taking some fucking kid along for the ride unless said kid is a fuckable loli and/or can wield a sword twice their size and fuck shit up.

Commercial success =/= quality success

I know that Sup Forums hates their food analogies but are you really going to say that a fast-food chain is better than a high-end steakhouse/surf grill/hibachi/etc; just because they make more money?

This. I had fun with the first two God of Wars, but got bored with the third. I'm interested in a change.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOE2BVRCUkM

Isn't that that game where feminism took over the world? That's a sickening though, but the visuals look nice.

Progress is change, yes. But not all change is progress.

How is this progressing from the last game in the series?

>this looks just as fun
It really doesn't.
What about this looks fun please, describe it to me.