The Kommandant

I would have a milkshake with this man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Holtaiunes
ww2propaganda.blogspot.com/2011/04/kultur-terror-liberators.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for a second there I really thought it was going to be another fallout desu

youtube.com/watch?v=8Holtaiunes

Might as well post this here since the old Wolfenstein thread was archived. We were discussing whether the Nazis liked the Klan and another user said the Nazis disapproved of lynching. The only thing I was able to find was a post on le reddit's askhistorians community:

>It was not that figures like Damsleth disapproved of lynching and the Klan per se, but rather they saw the KKK's freestyle violence as emblematic of an uncontrolled and uncultured America that also found expression in the Jitterbug, jazz music, and ferro-concrete skyscrapers.

So there would be tension between the Nazis and the Klan, but it hardly seems insurmountable. If the Nazis were able to reign in the Klan and make them more of an official police force instead of a roving band of vigilantes, it would make sense for them to use the organization in an alternate history.

#notallfascists

W H I T E B O I
H
I
T
E
B
O
I

Both are scum

My milkshake brings all the jews to the yard
And I'm like 'stuff them into train cars'

I like him better than the afro sass niggress and the marxist couple that do drugs while expecting a kid.
Is that what the developers intended?

Would show identification papers to.

>triggered sjw detected

>Trailer made me want to side with nazi's
Horrible E3.

not the point of the argument tbqh famalam

>brazenly admits to visiting Reddit
Why don't you fucking stay there? We don't want you people on Sup Forums.

The Third Reich would be COMPLETELY opposed to extra-millitary group running around conducting vigilante justice.

Like it's not even a hard concept, there is no way the KKK would ever exist in a nazi controlled territory unless you're completely ignorant of history

It was obviously thought up by some dumb fuck SJW who honestly thought the KKK and Nazis are all the same, whose never actually bothered learning anything about them outside of twitter.

>Kommandant
>Classy, charming, polite
>Sassy afro woman
>Shiiiiieeeet it a white boi I see

The bigger issue would be that the KKK are highly religious and the nazis ultimately wanted to get rid of christianity in favor of a homegrown doctrine.

>nazi
good looking, has manners acts like a decent person

>"good" guys
dirty commie assholes with no respect for the authorities FUCK THE POLICE WHITE BOI

Like I said, the key words are extra-military and vigilante. If the Nazis made the Klan "official," like the Vichy government was the Nazi's proxy in France, it would make sense.

>mfw from another timeline and have no identification papers

It sorta depends. Hitler came up with this idea of "Positive Christianity," which might have been amenable to the Klan.

I honestly can't see the KKK trading freedom for totalitarianism even if they are the biggest fags in US history.

Not to mention that the KKK was heavily intro-woven with AMERICAN nationality and religion, which are the complete opposite of Nazi doctrine.

Why would Hitler let an AMERICAN religious group run around putting themselves above nazi law?

They would literally be some of the first against the wall.

Stupid as fuck.

Same
>depict a literally perfect world
>but niggers and kikes can't enjoy it! Doesn't that make you angry!?

>defending genocidal sociopaths and a clan that executes people because they were born black

i'm not the biggest fan of black people. I also voted for Trump. I believe women are inferior to men. long story short, i'm not an SJW, but I'm also not a delusional, emotionally detached piece of shit who fantasizes about killing ethnic people

you're a racist because it's a way of putting yourself over other people that doesn't require you to work for it. you're a fucking cretin

How the fuck doesn't care thier ID?

>depict a literally perfect world
Its literally a police state, even the whites in the Diner were scared.

i was in until the sheboon started calling people whiteboy. fuck this bernie sanders reddit sjw nigger shit.

>defending genocidal sociopaths and a clan that executes people because they were born black
That's a gross mischaracterization of both groups.

Why are the Nazis teaming up with the Klan more "unrealistic" or "less true to history" than Nazis building giant robots or trying to summon demons or whatever? Maybe the Nazis wouldn't have tolerated the Klan, but then again, they wouldn't have built fucking mecha either. Wolfenstein needed American villains this time, and what other distinctively American groups would team up with the Nazis?

Why did you bite the bait man.

Probably both kikes.
Literally no reason to be afraid otherwise.

I don't think one should let political differences ruin relationships.

That said, I had a friend that literally advocated genocide and that was quite a strain.

genocide is literally no different than a mother bear defending her cubs

Because it's dumb and turns the game into an absurdist fantasy shooting gallery for millenials

>look over there it's a nazi! Shoot him!

>look to your right, its a Clansman! Shoot him!

>look up! it's a flying religious conservative! I bet he doesn't think gay marriage is the best thing ever! Shoot him and collect your tokens, get 100 tokens and you can trade them in for some pink hair dye or septum piercing!

>Show me your identification papers
I'll show you my double barrel in your face, dirty Nazi

It's just a video game.

>look over there, it's a nazi robot! shoot it!

>look to your right, it's a demon! shoot him!

>whoah, mecha-hitler is the final boss! Hit his face for maximum damage!

How is that any less absurdist? Hope you're not gonna argue that any of that was any more historically accurate than the Klan possibly making an accommodation with the Nazis in an alternate history

He seemed like a nice friendly fellow.

You are just being an edgy underager trying to be cool, but he was a grown ass adult who advocated nuclear war.

that's what it always was you sperg, you fight magic hitler clones in the first few games

Right, that picture's been reposted a hundred fucking times. It was released late in the war to make fun of American hypocrisy over Germany's treatment of Jews. In an alternate history where Germany won, as I said above, I don't see why they wouldn't make the Klan an "official" body like the Vichy government was, reign in their unruly tendencies, and use them as a proxy police force. It's not inconceivable.

What the fuck was the point of that scene in the trailer?
That was a complete Inglorious Basterds opening scene ripoff.

Uh-uh-uh. Wait for the creme.

a jew, literally

nuclear war makes a lot less sense than chemical war when you stop and think about it. you friend sounds pretty stupid

>DELETE THIS IMAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Adolf Hitler was the founder of the KKK. It's pretty realistic. I don't get the problem?

>inb4 SJW

nice argument

You're putting too much thought into a game that shoved those two groups together just because they believe its a witty commentary on modern America.

Really have no clue why the writing team shit the bed, that drop acid scene was just weird.

and you

>the Third Reich, who value law and order, would totally let a bunch of redneck christian hicks run around enacting their own justice outside nazi law

Just admit you know nothing about Nazis beyond movies and games and get out of the thread.

Mate, you control a giant robot dog and burn down nazis in power suits with a flamethrower. Even the first one had Nazi moon bases and jew magic. Shit's pretty absurd.

>The Kommandant
what the fuck is someone of his rank doing checking id cards

>just because they believe its a witty commentary on modern America.
Not everything has to be a statement or a commentary.
Kys SJW/altrighter.

When I shoot mecha-wizard Hitler, it's not demonizing very real people who you may then decide not to like based on what you're told they believe.

The KKK hated Nazis. They hate black people, but that's not all - They also love America. They'd never submit to Nazi rule. It'd be hilarious seeing the KKK and blacks teaming up to fight Nazis.

There is a difference between killing Nazis and killing anti-trump boogey men like the KKK in a fucking Wolfenstein game

It's the equivalent of having Dracula team up with aliens in a castlevania game you stupid fuck, they're not related in any way.

>Six Confederate veterans from Pulaski, Tennessee created the original Ku Klux Klan on December 24, 1865

Source: WIkipedia

Fascist League of North America, German American Bund, Silver Legion of America, American Nazi Party (with a different origin, they were formed in '59). It's not that hard to find, they just had to look. Also as a little aside my phone insisted that Bund was Buns.

Strawberry milkshake best flavor. Maybe in another life we could have been friends.

Right right, I know the Nazis were orderly bastions of civilization, but the point I was making is that their love for "law and order" would be satisfied by controlling the Klan, shaping it up, and using it as a controlled, well-ordered auxilliary instead of simply doing away with it entirely. How would that be "historically inaccurate?"

They were shown to be as White as he is.

I don't think it's implying that's how he spends his time or anything, he's just suspicious of the protagonist.

He is actually pretty smart. We were both in a physics program and I believe he later became an engineer.

He looked and talked like a low IQ Chad though.

Obviously BJ is a big enough threat for this to be a special exception, tard

>IT'S....JUST....NOT....REALISTIC!! PLEASE LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

God damn, people. This is just pathetic now.

It is insurmountable. Most southern Klan had black in him around that time. Nazis don't do race mixing, and the KKK itself had minor splinter factions over whether or not to even endorse the Nazi's so what would most likely happen is both parties (and several splinter secs of KKK, mostly southern and Northern secs) would fight one another in most likely violent guerilla style combat. Both KKK and Nazis are super national too, so there's also gonna be tension there too.

Pretty much zero way Nazis and KKK come together on anything except a broad "i fucking hate those jews and blacks"

>and using it as a controlled, well-ordered auxilliary instead of simply doing away with it entirely. How would that be "historically inaccurate?"
Well it would be in the fact that IT NEVER HAPPENED

Demonizing who? Nazis? Because they're already universally been demonized and with good reason too.

>it's the equivalent of having Dracula team up with aliens in a castlevania game

I know Aria of Sorrow had laser guns at least, wouldn't surprise me if they did a Vampire Hunter D type thing where a future castle has aliens and cyborgs in it.

Except that sounds fucking amazing.

>The Third Reich would be COMPLETELY opposed to extra-millitary group running around conducting vigilante justice.
So brown shirts don't count eh.

does it count when dagon and cthulu were in some of the castlevania games

post yfw nazi scum

are you implying that aliens in castlevania wound't be the hypest shit? the games already rip off a ton of classic horror movie shit like frankenstein so it wouldn't be too far off

Me too, OP. But not before I laced his with ricin. All Nazis must die.

Yeah, because the nazis NEVER ACTUALLY CONQUERED the US. In an alternate history where they did, that's another question.

Now this is interesting. I figure in the Nazi future, though they probably have some way to screen for "pure white" members, and like you said, it's possible a splinter faction of the KKK that supported the Nazis ended up winning over all the other factions. So in reality, we'd have a lot of friction between various race/nation groups, but in a world where the Nazis conquered the US, I don't think it's unreasonable to say that a Nazi-supporting Klan faction took power and serves as a useful tool for Nazi rulers.

>He doesn't want to kick Mothmans ass using Draculas spinal cord as a whip.

From the guy that came up after the trailer I think the point was to take the over the top nonsense from the original reboot and take it to another level
>not wanting Dracula to team up with aliens

Wrong.

They are completely different ideologies except for the fact they're both racist(by modern standards)

The fact that you think the KKK and Nazis would "team up" is based on nothing beyond your pathetic anti-white fantasies created in your own broken brain and reinforced by other broken brain individuals on whatever shithole, SA Neogaf or Reddit, that you came from.

Look at the image.
BJ has his face printed on every walls with a big WANTED above his head.

>biggest fags in US history
The klan is up there, but I think the fucking Weather Underground has that "honor".

the nazis did not like the KKK.

Nazi ideology wasn't that similar to Japanese ideology (as far as I know, the Fuhrer was not considered the Divine Father of the German people) but they teamed up in WWII. Still don't see why it's inconceivable the Nazis might work out whatever their differences with the Klan were in an alternate history.

Wolfenstein is known in China as 德军总部(Déjūn Zǒngbù), which translates to "German Headquarters 2".

>the game into an absurdist fantasy

oh, so you've never played a video game before?

you guys know that this is a norwegian poster, not a German one, right?

ww2propaganda.blogspot.com/2011/04/kultur-terror-liberators.html

>it's an anti-american, pro-axis poster made by norwegian artist Harald Damsleth

>norwegian artist Harald Damsleth

Holy shit, you're one triggered polly

>muh nazis were perfect unlike filthy klansmen

>make a silly B-movie style game with the Nazis controlling America, Jew spacemagic and a women straight from a Blaxplotation film
>REEEEEEEE THIS ISNT HISTORICALLY ACCURATE

>fergus wyatt and max hass are all alive
?

?

I never said that, good job projecting your own biases onto my post though.

I'm sure in your insane fantasy land the evil KKK, Nazis, Skinheads and Holocaust deniers are all good friends and work together towards a common goal, you stupid fucking twat.

You know racists can edit wikipedia right?

please for the love of god say there is a section where you kill KKK members more importantly why are the nazis putting upwith the KKK they are the clowns of racists

>black woman assumes the protagonist is a nazi because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE
How racist.

They didn't team up, they were war time allies.

That's not even comparable to the idea that the Third Reich, a totalitarian fascist dictatorship that hated american ideals, would let a bunch of nationalist racist hillbillies break the law and lynch people.

So many children in this thread who are proud to be ignorant of history. That right there is why Trump won by the way.

fuck off Sup Forums

Everything I typed is true.