If you didn't finish AKUMU, fuck off. TEW2 is off limits for you

But I already preordered it.

>Evil within
>Good

but you didnt finish akumu mr. cuck boy

cancel that preorder till you man up a lil bit okay sweetie?

Nah it's not, and I'll be enjoying it on hard like any non-autistic human being would.

fuck off you didnt even play it fag

I hope they make it like the first one except good this time

off limits fag

akumu is easy so just do it retard

Going by reviews alone, the first Evil Within game sounds like a monumental chore. Avoiding both the sequel and the original like a cloud of airborne AIDS.

first one is amazing hbu kys

After all the whining i wouldn't be surprised if the sequel is cheesy as fuck.

WOW

nu-Sup Forums

trusts game journalists

cucks himself outta a sick game

i hope not

But it was just re4/deadspace but shit. It was fun but the story was shit and Seb was a literal GARBAGE protag

I mostly read reader reviews on GameFAQs. Game sounds like Resident Evil sans the fun. Don't even get me started on how bullshit the boss fights seem.

umm no sweetie you have shit taste and prolly watched your fav youtuber play it

let the grownups talk ok sweetie?

>I mostly read reader reviews on GameFAQs.
K.Y.S, M.M.

It takes itself too seriously and not even in the over the top, fun kind of way. It's literally no fun allowed. Plus I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with all of the
>DUDE BLOOD AND GUTS AND GORE!! THATS SCARY RIGHT?!

rofl

boss fights are easy. you literally trust noobs on what game is good. just fucking end your life you're doing this hobby 100% wrong. cringing@your virgin life

Please be fucking good.

I've only heard from people that did Akumu that it wasn't worth it in retrospect. I beat it on Nightmare, I had my fun, fuck it.

I probably owned the game before you did. Like I said it was fun but everything else was pretty shitty. Story was convoluted and SUPER SERIOUS! Characters were hollow and wooden. And they totally ditch the horror elements for guns and explosions towards the end

better than RE's absolute bottom of the barrel, shit tier, campy, purple midget faggotry

LMAO OUR GAME IS A JOKE

GET IT

LIKE A B MOVIE XDXDXD

i 100%d it so you dont get an opinion ok sweetie?

The Evil Within is unironically a fantastic underrated gem with top notch gameplay, level design, enemy design, and atmosphere.

yep

people only hate the story cuz its convuled but its supposed to be like a literal dream or nightmare

but make anyone actually use their brain and they get super sad :(((((((

Eh, I dunno about TOP NOTCH enemy design and atmosphere - a lot of the grunts were humanoids covered in barbed wire and STEM is cool but also really inconsistent in tone. But in terms of gameplay and level design? Very finely balanced action horror title for sure.

The reviews say:

>stealth segments don't work because the enemies are hide and seek champions who will turn around to spot you without any reason to
>enemies take forever to kill in a game where ammo drops may only yield one bullet and you have to finish them off with matches or else they get right back up again
>melee is tantamount so suicide and thus, there's no point in using melee weapons
>too long loading times, coupled with trial and error boss fights

Sorry, but everything I've heard about The Evil Within screams pain in the ass tedium that raises blood pressure.

matches are a dope mechanic

i love it when people cry and whine about the one hit kills

fucking casual scrubs

>melee weapons

no such thing

you suck dick at video games and cuck yourself out of good games cuz youre a casual and trust metacritic and fucking GAMEFAQS USER REVIEWS

nu-Sup Forums in a nutshell

go watch a fucking lets play you baby

I really wanna replay it but I don't wanna download 50gigs. Maybe I should just go buy a ps4 disk.

>who will turn around to spot you without any reason to
I'm 5 hours into my first playthrough and can confirm that you have to come out of hiding when they're at least 10 feet away.
I tried gaming the AI by leaving cover as soon as they finished turning around and they raped me.

>have to finish them off with matches
False, this is just a way of killing multiple enemies at a time.
These enemies aren't like Crimson heads, they die with a well-placed headshot, and there's tons of explosives already.

Axes/Torches instantly kill an enemy but it breaks the weapon.
Loadtimes are nonexistant on PC.

Bosses ARE trial and error shit and are the common complaint I've seen.
Fighting the spiderlady was pretty dumb and I was basically being oneshotted over and over until on my eighth attempt Sebastian said "I SHOULD RUN AWAY..."

Pirate the game dumbass

>melee weapons
>no such thing

b-but

Hmm, may give the game a shot if what you say is true. Definitely going to either pirate it or just buy it on PC.

just do it overnight dude

you just hit people its fuck all

when you knife people thats a stealth kill

Good joke

Akumu was one of the least fun experiences I've had. The load times on PS3 were literally a minute long every time you died, and after forcing myself through that mode just to see if it unlocks anything, it didn't unlock anything.

It would have been a lot better without Seb's drunk aiming. Ammo was limited to a stupid point, I shouldn't have to reload the last checkpoint because bullets have awful spread on the first shot. Though that may have been patched at some point, since I haven't really seen people that played the game later complaining about it.

The gameplay trailer for TEW2 looked like they really polished the combat, so that's probably gone this time around either way.

just stop (100% actually stop) giving a fuck about metacritic or reviews

you may legit dislike TEW but you ARE cucking yourself out of good games. At the very least pirate shit like you had fuck all to lose by pirating TEW.

people besides you DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE

I guess.

I don't understand why people shit on this game so badly, it's not perfect, but what fucking game is nowadays? it tried some shit, was a little out there, but it was a completely fine game with some cool ass set pieces and good atmosphere. Why can we shill garbage ass games like dragon's dogma but this stuff is off limits just because you faggots can't distance yourself from brand recognition (re4).

It lacks a solid sense of progression because of the disjointed dream-like scenario. People notice that and the game feels like a blur then. It doesn't matter if that was the intention, that doesn't change the fact it feels like a blur.

Sup Forums just sucks at recognizing quality

glad the TEW fans are coming out of hiding

i 100% know that most of us avoided TEW threads due to not wanting to see everyone talk shit about a great game for fuck all reasons

>level up matches capacity
>shoot enemies in the leg
>rinse and repeat
>never run out of ammo ever again