God of War

Two things irking me about this game. 1.) The blatant TLOU influence with the fucking kid, "muh appeal to emotion", and cinematic style. 2.) The beard and nordic setting. It's like the perfect blend of all the shit I'm sick of seeing in video games. Why do white people want to be fathers so badly? Why do they love beards so much? It's so fucking stupid stop doing it.

GoW is dead, if you were ever a fan of the series just ignore it from now on, for your own good.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

is my guess.

My wifes boyfriends son tho

Beards are cool, fuck you.

Nah the problem is that it's obviously jewish/christian shit and the developers are disgusting niggers.
Boycott the fucking franchise.

Who the fuck cares about this game anyway lmao

>why do white people want to be fathers so badly?
You must be a nigger

This shitty game will pull a Logan ending mark my words

3 > 2 > 1 > Ascension > Ghost of Sparta > Chains of Olympus > That shitty mobile game LITERALLY no one played

What's your favorite boss from each game?

i really hope he whips out the blades of chaos at some point in this game, fuck a magic axe

lol xd its da joos and da christians xdd

In yet another bizarre incident involving niggers*

except 3 had pandora and you brought her around to do shit for you. This second trailer made me feel more like GoW3 style gameplay with GoW2 size.

>t. low test beardlet
>t. nigger that ran out on his kid

Sage

he lost them at the end of 3

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN

literally The last God of us

Who else would make such offensive games?
Of course it's the jews and christians.

You only hate beards because you can't grow one. Admit it.

Anyone else think that Ares or another Greek god will make a surprise appearance?

You're right OP, white bois are fucking retarded for wanting to be dads n shit. I dump all my baby mamas way before the next Tyrone comes out, it's the real alpha thing to do.

gow was always bad.

1-Hydra
2-Lakhesis
3-Poseidon
Ascencion-Castor and Pollux
Chains-Persephone
Ghost-Scylla

Great pics. I'm a sucker for underwater shit and stiff from the depths so I love Scylla. My overall favorite boss is probably Hades.

Picks *

>replacing the original voice actor

Sounded the same to me, who else would it be? Kratos got older so they probably changed the tone a bit. He definitely looks 15-20 years older from GoW3. Wouldn't doubt hes in his 50s now.

>Why do white people want to be fathers so badly?

That is such a fucking hilarious question, and you probably didn't even intend it to be.

Why do beards bother you so much? Of all the things to bitch about, why a beard?

I agree about the Norse mythology, though, and the whole relationship with the son thing probably won't be as emotionally significant as the game desperately wants to be.
II and Ghost of Sparta are my favorites. It's a fun series, despite its problems. I think the original game had the best overall balance of things -- it just needed refining. The series could have turned out a lot different than it was.

>beard
Never understood why people find this appealing. Someone enlighten me.

>why do white people want to be fathers so badly?
>why do white men grow badass beards?
>stop growing manly beards and actually valuing children and being fathers!

As usual, the niggers post makes fun of itself.

Kratos kills him in a fit of rage

nu-males find it manly so they all grow one and put it in their shit even though they look terrible with em

>Why do beards bother you so much? Of all the things to bitch about, why a beard?
Because they're trendy among the same types who develop these games. I don't take issue with beards in and of itself. I just want these dweebs to stop inserting their bullshit into the games.

>game series revolving around patricide
>kratos willingly brings up a son
also,
>game series revolves around how kratos wants to kill himself to escape the memories of the past
>settles down in norselands instead of offing himself
can anyone explain this?

See

He lives in the fucking woods and and then kills monsters with an axe while going who-the-fuck-knows-where with his son. He is the one character an ungroomed beard makes total sense for.

>LE XD EVUL JEWS MEME HAHAHA LE ES-JAY-DOUBLE U BOOGIEMAN

You will mostly likely never breed so this post is also funny.

Mebbe his son might kill him.

I was really hoping the introduction was just a bait and switch, but NOPE, the fucking kid is tagging along for the whole game. And I bet the critics are gonna eat it up. There goes another franchise I used to semi-care about.

Ever thought hell is a place that doesn't even want to deal with kratos? After all, kratos fucked up everything for a good while and hell was pretty rampart. End of GoW3 kratos should've been dead, but was still alive. Kratos probably said fuck it and just continued to live on.

>kratos willingly brings up a son
Family was always Kratos's point of vulnerability. Aside from being angry, that was always his one and only character trait. It makes sense.
>settles down in norselands instead of offing himself
The game will probably explain it, but it's easy enough to assume that with Zeus and everyone else dead he mellowed the fuck out.

Kratos' axe animation seem to have its own time magic. Something about the first slash animation looks off to me.
The shield looks great and feels more natural.
Level design looks wonderful.

There better be a part where he teaches his son how to QTE females.

I really don't know but it's fucking annoying.
We get it, you're a fucking failure and a faggot with no kids or kids that hate you, doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer through this shit because of it.

>ywn see a Teal'c mod

There's one thing he better do in this game. Be fucking angry. That's his shtick and he needs to keep to it. If they watered him down for some sort of emotional response/attachment, fuck them. Angry at the kid, angry and the woman, angry at every single enemy that comes his way. Also, nordic whore banging mini-gmame.

The God of War series always tried to be highly cinematic from the start. They were proud of being a cinematic game. At the time, the game was conceived when being a raging hyper masculine badass was acceptable. Then the tides changed, and people now want to see more sensitive men. And thus, they are giving people the cinematic schlock they want.

im not loyal but ive always bought sony (hyped for other shit not a falseflag)

looks very unlike what god of war should be and feels clunky from looking at it.

not impressed. kid also seems annoying but too early to tell

WHAT IF

HEAR ME OUT

HEAR ME OUT

... this is just the intro and the kid dies, turning Kratos into the most psychotic version of himself

>UHG fatherhood? Beards? UHG!
Is this all the ammo the progressives have against white people anymore?

Except based on the latest trailer that's not the case. The kid sticks around. He uses a bow and everything.

Pretty much this, it looks like a neutered God of War and I wont be surprised if it tries to pull a "Logan" by the end

I like beards and father and son stuff. I thought the trailer was nice. Kid's going to die, though, I bet. Either him or Kratos.

Beards I see as a hit and miss thing. One man's manly beard in his own eyes is a hobo looking mess to another.

I hope the kid winds up being the bad guy.

You wish you had a beard manlet

Beards are manly as long as you aren't some little stick figure. Having sons is also manly especially if you and him are out there kicking ass together.

Sorry for the dumb question, but who the fuck is this kid?

Didn't Kratos kill his wife and kid?

>Level design looks wonderful.
everything looks like a fucking hallway thanks to the shitty over the shoulder camera.
Serisouly why chose this for an "action game"

>Majority of White and Asian males are statistically not deadbeat but ends up being beta to their wives
>Most of the devs in Santa Monica studios are beta dads who project themselves to Kratos because their real life is mundane

His son is going to kill him, but accidentally.

In the myth, Loki fools Hodr into throwing a mistletoe arrow to Baldur, which is the only thing that could kill him. Krato's son is seen having a bow and arrows in the trailer, and the game has norse mythology in it.

I bet the kid will grow up to learn that Kratos is an outsider and probably confuse him for Loki. so he will be the final boss and Kratos will kill him. I mean Kratos was tight lipped in the trailer.

The RE4 camera definitely hinders exploration.
But I saw level design absent since God of War 1.

NO

kid dies halfway thru or at the end of the game

KRATOS GOES FUCKIG INSANE

HEAVEN OR HELL

LETS ROCK

True, that's a high possibility. I am genuinely interested in this game for what it could do.

What would his catch phrase be when that happens?

He can't scream Zeus (Zoos)! anymore.

Uhhh natural biological drives I guess?

nah idk i just think the kid dying sets him up for a reason to be angry again

theres no future in it otherwise

kid seems lame as fuck though i dont like him

Odin!

And then he'll trigger the Ragnarok. Maybe that's why the world serpent wants to help.

What was wrong with Kratos' face the entire trailer

world serpent is a total bro you can tell

Just think of all the /ss/ possibility with the kid and the norse woman.

What a fucking absolutely abhorrent post this is. God you are one fucking low life.

Did you see Kratos slam the boy in the boat by holding his head and body slamming him? He lifted the boy from the boat, up in the air, and slammed him back down.
Pretty damn brutal for dad of war. I was laughing.

this

>muh appeal to emotion
his family dies in the first one, how does that not appeal to emotion?

>beard and nordic setting
>shit I'm sick of seeing in video games
name 5 games featuring a bearded protagonist in a nordic setting

I'm so fucking tired of the over saturation of nordic shit in videogames. Honestly of all the cancerous trends skyrim created this is by far the most annoyingly enduring one.