So did they persuade you to buy one?

So did they persuade you to buy one?

No, I own a PC

no

This. I dont even have a 4k TV, so there is no point buying one.

Nope. I'd honestly just get the Xbox One S cause I don't give a shit about 4k

I would've had to listen to them for that to even be possible.

Maybe after sony's shitshow

No

No, but why should they have to? Consoles don't exist for smart enthusiast gamers. They will objectively provide worse results every time. They're provided for the uh
you know
"simpletons"

Yes, it is done.

No, but Sony did.

>buy one
>xbone
>xbones
>xbonex

mfw

that fucking presentation was soo bad I fucking thought of throwing my old XO away since nothing is coming

I have an OG xbone that I use on the regular, so when the price is right I'll trade it in for an upgrade.

this

>crossbocross cross

No chance. If M$ was the only console on the market, I still wouldn't buy their garbage.

Kek

Someone post a PC build that can run games at 60FPS at 4K. Also make it come with a controller as well, for under 500$.

If you can do this I will PayPal you 500$.

for what reason? i own a pc and can play all your games. there is literally no point in buying this dead console

Gotta see the cost on my region, and I will see.

>upscaled 4k at 15 fps
wow

console fans are cucks

You'll save the difference not having to pay to play the games and console you bought online sweetie kuns

Definitely.
I'm not going to fall victim to their GFWL2.0 meme store, and $500 for a 4k gaming device is a competitive price. I already have a 4k TV so I'm ready to go

Yeah. And I'd have to buy a 4k TV on top of the XboX. There are like 2 Xbone exclusives not coming to PC

waiting for you to not keep your word

>60FPS at 4K
Not on x you won't. Maybe MAYBE forza will, but it will sacrifice graphics for it. Not saying it's a shit console, but let's not go nuts.

Waiting.

I will jump on it if they anounce you can decide between having 4K 30fps or 1080p 60fps for most of the games.

obviously that is if the game doesnt run at 60fps 4K

Kinda yes. Xbone is the logical choice for now. Until PS5 arrives. They did their homework at MS and redeemed the trainwreck xbone was.

>smaller than the 1s

How?

Show me a console that can run 4k at 60fps. Or any console that runs 1080p at 144 hz.

No one is building a brand new computer from scratch. Compare prices for video cards, not entire builds. also,

>60FPS at 4k

That will not be typical

Microhard magic
Get ready for RRoD 2.0

Forza literally was 60FPS at 4K on that Xbox X.

You can get the full rig for 500 that is able to run 4K games. Build me a full PC like that for 500$.

Works even better in 1080p guys are you all retarded

I

No, i can play all their game on PS4 + japan's game.

Not immediately. While 500 for 4k isn't a bad deal, they haven't shown anything that really takes advantage of all that power. Nor will they because they want their games to work on the x and the regular bone. So what's the point? 500 for graphical upgrades and better load times isn't a good deal. If they really want this thing to sell, they need to leave the old xbone in the dust and get some games that fully utilize the system's potential.

They're afraid of doing that because they don't want to piss people off the way they did when they revealed the original xbone. That conference doomed the console to playing second fiddle to PS4, so they want to play it safe this time. They aren't wrong to do that, but at the same time, that approach just cripples xbone x

Until someone builds a full PC that can handle 4K at 60FPS, you need to fuck off with the "you can build a better pc for half that price dude LMAO" shit.

Xbox won. Like it or not.

4k is not needed.

playstations conference wasnt great

but in noway or form did Xbox perform better.

You sound like old console cucks.
>dude who needs 60fps LMAO
But now that a console can have true 4K you PCbros all of a sudden don't think it's necessary.

LOL.

does it have games yet

Fps = gameplay > graphics

You mean at least 31fps at 4K. Because, let's be real, no way will it run anything past 30fps with a fucking 1060 equivalent gpu unless every game looks like shit.

Almost certainly not the X because I own a gaming PC with 10 on it but I'm kind of tempted to get a used One or One S now (I dont understand the difference, is it just size?
Please help redpill me Xbros.
>3 generations of games natively
Sounds fucking awesome, I've always been curious about the post Dreamcast Sega games on it and the other obscure cult classics the classic Xbox has.
And I have a few 360 games because I was given one for free and because I hate using the 360 I never finished any of them.
Can I buy these games on the online store or do I need to have the disc? If its disc only thats a pain in the ass a lot of those obscure games are probably $$$$ especially after the announcement
>Console exclusives like Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy 15, probably RDR 2 when the time comes
Not sure about any other games in this category but these two (Way less common this gen thankfully), but Kingdom Hearts 3 was going to be the catalyst for me buying a console at some point and I'll still be able to play it on the Bone
>Someone mentioned in an earlier thread that it was capable of emulation (I dont know if more) through dev mode
I'm really curious about what support the Xbone has for playing games for free, homebrew content, emulation, etc.

My only problem right now is what games aren't also on windows 10? Pretty much all I can think of is Killer Instict, Rare Replay, and the I think still nonfunctional Master Chief Collection. I'll never be able to justify buying 90% of the exclusives because I can just play them on PC instead. It doesn't seem to have a single killer app that I couldn't just play somewhere else. Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3 are exciting but I can't justify not playing them on my PC. On the one hand I love their policy of bringing their games to PC, but on the other I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place because I want an Xbone, but PS4 is going to be the console that releases content my PC won't be able to play.

Fuck no

So, is Super Lucky's Tale only on Xbone/W10?
That, Ori 2, Sea of Thieves and Cuphead kinda make not as regretful about buying an Xbone S.

Why does anyone care about 4k when the models look so undetailed that any benefit 4k brings is completely pointless? Is this shit even true 4k or upscaled? I noticed the ass creed menus were laggy so I guess you don't even get stable 60fps either with the xbox. To be fair, it's early footage

Waiting for games.

Xbox One S is just a way to shave the ugly off of the VCR original and to add little features like 4k Blueray playback. Not all games from previous gens are available, it's rolling out. Let's be real and say Xbone really has little to no real exclusives. Any emulators in the store will be taken down at a heartbeat since MS doesn't want to deal with any legal issues.

Someone explain to me what's so good about Cuphead. It just looks basic as fuck with an art style intended to milk nostalgiafag wallets.

I think it'll be on steam.
I'll buy it on my xbox though. wouldn't feel right playing it on pc

No I own a PC and the Xbox has no games. They want me to buy OG Xbox titles but I rather buy remakes too.

...You know a 4K TV alone would dwarf the price of any PC including monitor that could run that, right?

>Not all games from previous gens are available, it's rolling out.
Saw that, unfortunate but it makes sense. Can I buy these games on the Bone or am I stuck playing ball with scalpers?

It's supposedly a fun 2d platformer with a consistently 20's art style

My friend was at PAX-E last year

4k tvs are dirt cheap now

I don't think the XboneX is worth buying, but that's not a good argument

So is Xbox One X worth the price or would you just be better off with a PC or the cheaper xbone S?

Nah I'd rather get a Pro. More games I want. Anything I want on Xbox I already have on PC.

It still is an Xbox One. Why would anyone buy an Xbox One?

yep.

day one purchase

Yeah it's in the normal marketplace for actual Xbone games. It will not play the game off of the disk, you have to dl it first. The disk also has to be in while playing since it acts as a key

You are unquestionably better off with a PC.

As for the XBoneS, wait and see just how badly MS is lying about 4k.

hnng

Basically this

If you don't own a good pc xbox one x seems like a good option but if you have a decent pc just stick with that.

You can build a better PC for about $100 more than a XBoneX. Two years of not paying for XBox Live makes up the difference right there.

I can do it for 399.

You can buy it in the store, but you cant use prepaid cards.

who is this gal

My 4K TV cost me $200 on Black Friday

This. 4k gaming is meme tier though

No you can't, i'm a pcfag and i even admit this. You can build a better pc but it would be way more than $100 more.

>a game showed off at a presentation is indicative of what it will play at release
You do fucking know they all use PCs to simulate consoles in order to easily fix it in case shit breaks, right?

It really won't. The XBoneX is not particularly powerful. A mid-tier CPU and a 580 is equivalent or better.

>$600 PC can run games at 4k at a stable framerate above 30
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No, it'll cost more than one grand to build a 4k capable PC

Xbone X isn't native 4k. I guarantee it. PC would then end up being super cheap to make if that were the case

see
Battleborn can run at 4k on a ps4pro, but it doesn't look great, that doesn't mean there are many 4k games though.

No, they didn't. But Sony's shitty E3 conference did.

Day one purchase now.

>Yeah it's in the normal marketplace for actual Xbone games
>mfw
>It will not play the game off of the disk, you have to dl it first. The disk also has to be in while playing since it acts as a key
Weird as fuck, but I'll put up with it

Is there really no game to grab my attention and keep it being the console of choice plugged in? No exclusive? No fun multiplayer game thats windows 10 and bone and only alive on bone or something? No game thats played best one Bone because of a really shitty PC port?

If Sea of Thieves is good-great has couch coop that runs good on the S I can justify the purchase because that would be fun as shit with some friends and I cant lug my massive PC to their houses (we tried, it just didn't work).
I need something to justify this purchase more than 3 generations of compatibility with one of them being entirely played better on my PC.

This sucks because I don't want windows 10, am stuck with Windows 10, and my situation would be solved without windows 10.

No it wouldn't.
Doing an apples to apples comparison, a serviceable 4k@mid settings capable tower and a controller won't cost much more than the XB1 does.
It's that on PC we don't generally settle for "serviceable" hence all these $2000 watercooled super rigs used to play shit (but pretty) games on Ultra downsampled from 8k.

This. 144hz>4k anytime for me.

No. And learn to shit in a fucking toilet, Pajeet.

The XBox One X also can't run every game at 4k. Notice that half the games in the conference were just "enhanced" rather than "play in 4k"? And yeah, plenty of budget PCs can play indie shit in 4k. Intel's integrated graphics can fucking do that.

It'll cost you more than a grand if you want 4k60 on most-all games at max settings. But XBoxX can't do 4k60 on most to all games on anything approaching PC max settings.

I dont know if I'll run out and pay $500 for an Xbone X but at least it showed off a variety of games and backwards compatibility is enough to make me think about getting an Xbone S way down the line.

I still cant believe Sony dropped the ball so hard this year that MS had a decent confererence in comparison. I cant believe they didnt show off anything interesting like Yakuza 6.

While i havent seen any gameplay and performance from the xbox one x, if it has 12gb of vram you'd need a good video card for that and considering the 4/580 are purpose built 1080p card it would cost alot more than $100 extra

I'm not exactly saying that what MS showed off is terrible, but to have that presentation with the full announcement of a, practically, new console? Nearly all the multi-plats I'll play on my PC since it's just more adjustable to how I want, but actual console exclusives like Crackdown and the fact most of my friends play Xbox is what's keeping me anchored to the damn thing. There ARE good games on the Xbox but if you're playing alone, there's no reason to buy one.

It has 12GB RAM total. That ram is split between VRAM and regular RAM.

N

The thing is that it's not that hard too achive since console games usually use low to mid settings and almost no AA

Yes it looks like the most economical way into 4K gaming for me as I only own a shitty laptop

>12gb of vram
This is wrong. That is combined ram, I have more system ram than that alone.

And if it's anything like the other versions, 2-3 gb of that will be reserved for the OS

Yea I'll trade in my One S and get the X when it comes out, Ive always been an xbro tho. I really dont want Xbox to die also, so that factors into it as well.

PC gaming is too much of a hassle to pick up so I'm considering this. I'll still have my ps4 for weeb shit.

confirmed 9gb are for games
and the rest 3gb for the OS

>run games at 60FPS at 4K
Here you go, have fun playing morrowind at 4k 60fps, paypal above.