How can Nintendo compete?

How can Nintendo compete?

>.
the world is ending , sodoma and gomorah,put on the trash all of this degeneration and you will besaved, they are cooking the frog so slowly man be careful
ALSO MODS CONFIRMED FOR BEING BIG BLACK COCK SUCKERS

Thread deleted in 5..
Even though this is clearly a video game related conversation, can't even talk about it.

Why is Sup Forums the most cancerous faggot board on this entire site? Makes Sup Forums look like an academic forum.

SJW shills are ruining the creative niche called videogames...

Plus day 1 DLC and micro transactions

With the brown girl from ARMS

Why is Sup Forums so mad?

Is angry negress the mascot of sjw gaming?

>how do we solve the fact that most video game protagonists are generic white males with brown hair?
>I know, let's make every protagonist a generic black female with an afro and loop-earrings!!
The only one that doesn't look entirely generic is the Dishonored negress.

Black Woman are literally the worst group of "humans" on the planet. Most selfish, hateful, racist, dumbest most self destructive. I don't hate black men because I understand the bullshit they have to deal with.

Compete? They already won

Introducing a new Princess to hang next to peach, daisy and Rosalina

Did every single game announced had a nigger in it or what?

Knack 2 also has one

I would rather have all games full of day 1 dlc and microtransactions than this shit.

Underrated

1>5>>=4

Only one of those character's pictured have an afro(the other having twist outs), and only one of those characters are wearing earrings.

fuck that... none of the above.
Just make good fucking games.

this

I dont get it. Sup Forums doesnt play games, and Sup Forums will play and love these games anyways.

Is all this really just because you like shitposting?

>Sup Forums will play

WE

WUZ

Rate them.

Because there's a butthurt janitor.

I'm glad I made the first thread.

And the dishonored negress looks like a butch lesbian.

SJWs lost Laci Green so they took vidya. Was it worth it?

Why are they pandering to Black Females? They literally make up the smallest gaming demographic.

>main character is literally a fucking monkey in one
>main character is a white american dude fighting nazis in another
>billie lurk is mentored by a white man, aims to kill a white man, the other protagonists in the rest of the series are both white
>literally a gun for hire, main character is a white man

imagine feeling as triggered as op

My thread also got deleted. Dumb fuck mods getting the BBC. Morons, where do you think you are ? If you can't handle race conversations go back to neofag or leddit.

>Sup Forums doesnt play games
People seem to think Sup Forums is a separate entity from Sup Forums. Odds are most channers have at least dabbled in Sup Forums.

eh. The previous trend was middle-aged white dude with brown hair. Now it's this. Devs copy each other and go through fads.

What's next? Australians?

>Is all this really just because you like shitposting?

hearty kek

I would give anything to hate fuck Laci Green's hairy butt hole.

yes it was wurf
>laci x raygun

>The previous trend was middle-aged white dude with brown hair. Now it's this. Devs copy each other and go through fads.

Yeah, but at least that made sense due to gaming demographics. Most gamers are white dudes with brown hair.

Most sheboons don't play video games.

if you think its about skin color of characters in the game you're missing the point

we own this board whiteboi

mods are all fellow tumbleristas

theres nothing u can do about it lol

They just can't win~!

Boards arent homogonized user, a lot of them are fairly separated, and Sup Forums's negative reputation here means it is pretty likely a place you can safely separate from Sup Forums.

The only way I'll say you are right is that it has replaced Sup Forums as the board that brings people here, so more people than usual start on Sup Forums then go through the rest of the site thinking the other boards act the same

making the thicked ebony girl.

They're too busy straightening out their wigs and going ape over Beyonce's new tour that they can't afford tickets to

why does the game look so stiff?

>Odds are most channers have at least dabbled in Sup Forums.
Or they have been browsing since before Sup Forums was created, and are just your garden variety racists. I know there's been a bunch of revisionist history by newfriends claiming Sup Forums was never racist, but if you browsed Sup Forums (especially Sup Forums) back in the day, you'd know that's a lie.

fair enough. We'll see what the long-term trend is.

Jesus Christ. Video games were a mistake.

Sup Forums was always a liberal sjw SA shithole nobody was actually racists it was just a meme like the hitler being cool joke

I can never tell what race brown animu girls are supposed to be. They just look like someone moved a slider over without changing anything about facial structure.

>Sup Forums will play and love these games anyways
Is this bizarro Sup Forums?

have you just somehow missed the Sup Forums barrage of "reeee black women in my games get out"

> What's next? Australians?

Oh, I hope so.
it'd be beautiful.
"nah, yeah mate. have a crack at that check point! don't be a cunt mate!"

>being racist
>in 2017

how dumb are ya mate

Princess Watermelon

because there's no force behind the punches, it;s just press button to launch hand like a rocket

They already did, they were just subtle

WE WON E3 N SHIET

Western games pandering to the Kangz.

no, actual racists saw the shitposting and thought they were among friends.

It's why saying nigger can get you banned now, back then, everyone knew it was ironic but nowadays, it is almost impossible to tell

retard

looks like my input would get stuck at some point or stuttering from clipping with objects

That's an Okinawan you gaijin pig.

>Sup Forums GET OFF MY BOARD THIS IS A SAFE PLACE

You know that thing in some videogames where you can turn the character 180 degrees back and forth really fast and it looks really goofy? It's a bit like that. It doesn't look as good as a proper turning animation, but it makes the game quicker and more responsive at the end of the day.

Between Sony's "WE WUV BLACKS" and Microsoft's "GRRRRRLL DRIVERS", is there any hope left for this industry?

>black people in games are only a problem because people let it be a problem

Hmmm, it's almost like not reacting to it solves the issue.... Hmmmmm...

i prefer wet napkin movement where you can flip and flop and land on a dime

Call me when we finally get nudes.

how many black women even play videogames? who are they appeasing?

Is it white people? is this still just pandering for white people?

>crossboarding newfag who thinks he's in the right
>inb4 you were here from 2006

Yes.
Nintendo having games full of white people that are Japanese.

hahahaha look at this newfuck

2007, actually.

advice, only newfags call people newfags

Is Nintendo redpilled or what? They always use blondes as the good guys

Gamer Gate obsessed Sup Forums invading Sup Forums is honestly worse than globalist jews.

Shit is getting old senpai.

I started on Sup Forums and only went Sup Forums over the years. Recall that politics have become a lot more prevalent with the election.

akchwuwo9lly the term is newfriend :^) bet u dnt even kno who newt gingrich is you candyassggot

says the poltard

>top left literally doesn't look human

What game was that monstrosity from?

>they're all ugly
uhh, racist and sexist much?

>Hmmm, it's almost like not reacting to it solves the issue.... Hmmmmm...
But this happened because people reacted to games about white people.

How come they're all ugly, Anons?

Realism

It's a fad.
It will die in a few years.

He's right, those are thots.
Not even 1% Beyonce tier.

bc ur itnernalized racism and unrealist beauty standards propagated by the patriarchy so far

>Sup Forums invading Sup Forums
"Homeboard mentality" is pure cancer, most anons use more than just one board.

Wait, how did sjws loose laci green?

>quickest way to spot a newfag
Bullying newfags was always a part of Sup Forums culture, deal with it, kid.

Chris Ray Gun has a massive cock.

BG&E has always had a very diverse cast

Nadine was actually pretty cool

Can't defend that ugly nog

Unfortunately Billie has been in the series since Dishonored 1

FC5 does take place in Murica and we've got nogs a plenty

She started dating Chris Ray Gum and the SJWs attacked her for it.
White Knight Goons got cucked. It was hilarious.

2018 Im a proud black woman and I dont need no man

>Diversity = blacks only
What do they mean by this?

Your standards of beauty have been warped by the eurocentric heteronormative patriarchy.

That's because Japanese people range from pale as a ghost to islander brown. The reason the range is so huge is mostly thabks to the preservation of the idea that it's good for women to look as pale as possible, so they avoid the sun and buy skin whitening cream and stuff. A brown girl is usually one that either doesn't buy into that crap, exercises a lot, or both.

blacks are multi-colored

How the hell does anyone reach these levels of fatness? Or is it a thyroid problem?

Why can't you handle natural beauty?