WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

Give me one (1) good reason why it would happen

Because it would have been GOTY

money

There are still 6 unannounced AAA titles to be shown in the next few days.

*Citation needed*

From who? Nintendo?
Let it go, son. It's over.

If they were worth talking about, they would've been on stage at the event that only lasted one hour

I can't fucking believe it. No new Bloodborne. No new Armored Core. Sony fucking betrayed us all, bros.

>Nintendo gets Bloodborne 1 & 2 like Bayonetta

Some of you Sonybros are alright, don't watch the Nintendo conference tomorrow.

leaked schedule of the nintendo press conference
>mario odyssey
>alright bye guys

>Nintendo wins E3 with only one game two years in a row

fucking pathetic.

If Sony had bloodborne 2, I'm pretty confident they would have used it for their finale instead of fucking qte niggerman lmao

The fact that they didn't announce anything is good. That means they are actually putting more time and effort to make a good polished game.

Sorry user,

It would've put a shadow over all the diverse cinematic experiences being featured this year. We can't have good games getting in the way of progress!

You're overestimating how popular Bloodborne actually is.

>Soulsfags

There's only one game From can give us that will salvage E3, and that game is METAL WOLF CHAOS REMASTERED.

There's 2 playstation exclusives in the next days, its on the e3 schedule.

Idk where he got 6 from

It's on the vita, it's getting it's own trailer at Gamescon

It may not be very popular. But the souls games have claimed a very unique spot. Any souls announcement would cause huge hype for the souls fans, and that would cause even more attention to the souls games.

>fucking qte niggerman

You know how much Sony paid for that shit? No way it wasn't taking the top spot.

They will show them at Playstation Experience...

What the FUCK sonybros...
We were supposed to get this...
This was supposed to be OUR E3?
How could they betray us like this, and not even deliver on this leak?

I want whatever you're smoking

Uh... From isn't attending this year. Why did you expect an announcement at E3? TGS may still deliver though.

They probably figured the MH fans would make up the difference.

Sony has gone full early PS3 mode they have their sales (For the PS3 it was the massive PS2 sales) and now they are getting lazy. They don't care what they put out now that they have full domination of the console market and you will pay for it Enjoy Knack 2, 3, 4 and the prequel Knick Knack Paddy Wack.

You listened to """leaks"""

They pulled out 3 games
Bloodborne 2 (Japan Studio)
SLEEPWALKER (FROM SOFTWARE)
and The Sentinel (Sucker Punch)
This is fact - they did it because they have too many games announced already and MSFT didn't show anything new.

Now you gotta wait another year for Japanese goodness.

>Nintendo gets Bloodborne 1
Thats like saying Nintendo is getting Ratchet & Clank.

>he expects Bloodborne II to be announced

>falling for memes
I'm GLAD there isn't a sequel.

There's actually 7 unannounced AAA games. Plus ambiguous ones like "playstation game" or "xbox game"