No, for real

No, for real.
I'm not gonna lie, I dislike Sony fans due to how childish and obnoxious they are for the most part but my heart goes out to you right now.
That was a bad E3 for you guys, but look on the bright side, so far nobody else has really done anything great either. It's such a bad E3 that fucking UBISOFT is winning right now.

Our hope lies with Nintendo.
I support Sony AND Nintendo. If Nintendo fucks up, I look for Sony to pick up the pieces and vice versa. I hope you guys aren't petty enough to not do the same.

Look at it this way, if Nintendo doesn't deliver then this E3 will go down in history as the worst we've ever had. Period.

>this E3 will go down in history as the worst we've ever had
Can this be turned into a banner? I hear it every year

It's not even so bad it's funny

Its so bad it's pathetic

>E3 that focused on games
>it's still somehow worse than the Kinect+PS Move shit

What did we do to deserve this.

That was a bad E3 for industry in general. We've let all our hopes on sony, and unfortunately, they haven't made it.

Sony won, you dumb Lain poster.

>Our hope lies with Nintendo.

Not with a 25 minute direct it doesn't. Reminder they don't even have a Rabbids + Mario trailer on their channel yet, which means they're going to have their own in their show.

The first hour of tree house has been confirmed to have new announcements too.

Consoles are just dying and its hard for many to accept. Soon the exodus to PC will happen and all those names will just be publishing names like what happened to Sega.

>Treehouse

Not part of their E3 conference. We didn't count pre-show announcements, and if we're counting gameplay streams, Ubi and MS need revisions on people E3 report cards, and we can't finalize Sony's performance until tomorrow :^)

>UBISHIT winning
>ever
We know the bias you're working on, shill. Sadly as a Xcuck X fan I can say Sony had the best presentation this year

No, Mario + Rabbids is the BEST game shown at E3, Ubi won, and by virtue, Nintendo won too.

FF extreme fishing VR was pretty funny

>Nintendofag
>calling Sony fags childish and obnoxious

I stayed up for this shit and have work soon, but don't even want to fucking sleep, because of this shitty feeling of disappointment.

if they reveal new stuff in those I'd put them into consideration

OP here, I meant PCfag, sorry.

Sorry what was that you delusional fanboy fuccbois?
That Sony conference was so bad that the entirety of Sup Forums for once almost universally agrees that Ubisoft and Microsoft shat on Sony. Check the catalog. Check the Report card threads. Nobody thinks Sony won, not even the majority of sony fans.

Then why aren't you considering all the new announcements in the Pre-show?

>report card

You're just being emotional over MH, let it blow over a few days. If you didn't invest in shitposting against Sony systems it wouldnt hurt to loose it. I know I did that dumb shit before. Fanboys are obnoxious period and that includes u and me, we're in this dark pool of filth together and there is no solution, hope or improvement unless u get out of the pool but its hard because the pool is like a drug.

you know it's been a bad day for sonybros when they don't even try to argue back.

kudos to the sony fans that aren't cucked beyond saving and can see when they had a bad e3.

>M$ above Sony
Nice try normie

>Ninteniggers thinking they won when they're about to have a 25 minute direct with at least 5 minutes devoted to Rabbids

Kek

>Mfw rabbids is unironically better than literally everything sony showed today
You brought this on yourself for bringing such a lukewarm selection of QTE games to E3 sonyfag. Embarrassing.

Lets be serious if Mario wans't in the title and this was presented from a lteral who developer you couldnt possibly give any much less of a shit about it than you're brainwashed to give the moment you hear the word Mario. Stop pretending Nintendo games aren't as shallow as the cinematic games you're hating on from your high horse.

I missed a bunch of it. Can someone tell me what else was announced besides the undertale port?

Wahoo mother fucker lmao

>get blown the fuck out
>posts cage

eh I appreciate cage gifs anyway

That was a bad E3 for everyone, Literally everyone conference was a fuck up. No exciting announcements, but no cringe either
At least we had fun with Devolver

Let's be honest anything next to Sony's shitfest is going to look like the second coming of Jesus in comparison, I bet my left testicle Nintendo wins tomorrow screencap this faggots.

Fuck off, the DBZ game was the best thing shown

Come on now friend, you and I both know that you got destroyed by my incredibly witty and highly intelligent post.
Loving the gif though, feel free to post some more.

>but no cringe either
Fucking this, I think this is the least cringe E3 I've seen, but also nothing exciting came out of it.

This so far is true. Im really hoping that they just made monster hunter look like cinematic trash to match their image and its actually good, but I'll just have to wait and see.