Sony

Am I the only one who didn't really hate the Sony E3 conference? There was some interesting looking stuff in it. I don't really understand the kneejerk circlejerking '"SONY NIGGERS BTFO XDD" reaction everyone is having.

I thought it was terrible but I feel sorry for your thread, so I'll pretend to have liked it. What game did you like the best? I thought Spiderman looked hella rad. Love the cinematic approach. Real neato.

>sees literally one black person
>"REEEEEEEE NIGGERS EVERYWHERE"
Welcome to Sup Forums

Everyone on Sup Forums on E3 will rather shitpost then actually have a reasonable desscussion.
In all honesty everyone did pretty good but if I would do a teir list it would probably be
Microsoft=Sony=Ubisoft>EA>Ubisoft
Other then that just don't use Sup Forums during E3 week

It's a playful slur used to refer to Playstation fanboys on Sup Forums. It has nothing to do with black people. Lurk a while before you post again.

>Ubisoft>EA>Ubisoft

Sony was fine same with Microsoft, and Ubisoft. Bethesda was probably the worst one but other then that just ignore shitposters, and don't use Sup Forums on the day of E3 conferences

>There was some interesting looking stuff in it
name two

yes you are literally the only one

The second Ubisoft was supposed to be Bethesda

post yfw you realize the people saying Sony had a bad conference are the same people defending Mario x Rabbids

I think the biggest issue was actually just that the streams on Twitch were a complete disaster with constant buffering and audio desyncing. That's something like half a million people who got a terrible stream experience so it makes the whole conference look awful

It was OK, just OK.

They played it super safe, and there was no real surprises. Maybe Monster Hunter was the biggest? And even at that, it had been rumored.

Still, they didn't embarrass themselves either I guess.

Yes and your opionion is shit now fuck off sperg

I-I liked spiderman

You're not Microsoft, and Sony pretty much had the same conference in general being completely honest.
It's all just shitposting since Sup Forums is a place where you can't have an actual discussion

>there was no real surprises
The fucking SOTC remake didn't surprise you at all?

Nintenbros are just trying to deflect from them getting cucked out of their only 3rd party exclusive franchise

>neat Monster Hunter
>whoa SoTC reamke
>oh man keep this up
>literally nothing for the next 45 minutes except for shit we saw last year excluding TLoU 2 - and no RDR2

Sony has good stuff. People wanted more surprises.

I didn't hate it, but wasn't impressed by anything. I'm not a fan of heavy handed cinematic games, and everything else was multiplat. They didn't fail, but I was thoroughly unimpressed.

It was ok. Wasn't good or bad, but 80% of Sup Forums can only think in terms of ON/OFF so they pick "WHOA WE DID IT SONYBROS" or "HAHAHAHAHAHA SONYGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH"

I KNEW this would happen.
Microsoft didn't show any new games and Sony looked at their slate and said fuck it we won't overshow either and that's that. Goddammit we have MULTIPLE sources in and outside of Japan Studio telling us they have many games in development but Sony always fucking shaft them for shit like DAYS GONE which is utterly generic af.

>SOTC remake

It's a HD remaster, like the MGS collection. Itse not a big deal.

Also, this is the second time they've rereleased SOTC. They had a PS3 version too. So this is more like a HD remaster of a HD remaster.

There's no point in it really, unless they put a few new colossus in it or something, which they won't.

No I'm an Idort and they played it super safe for this time, and it went pretty well other then the audio problem they did fine especially with that SoTC remake.

Like said most people on Sup Forums would rather just shitpost then actually not autsitic screech 24/7

>It's a HD remaster, like the MGS collection

what

There already is one of those..

>oh man keep this up
>literally nothing for the next 45 minutes

this so much what the fuck

God of War
Days Gone
Spiderman
Detroit

All with QTE

I never implied there wasn't.

>lots of games from last year's conference
>big VR section
>one last thing is a known game

It was a real letdown compared to last year's conference. The stuff they did show seemed very par for the course rather than anything amazing.

It isn't that, I think the Sup Forums fags are retarded.

I liked the SotC reveal, even though it's just a remake. I also liked Spider-Man and I'll probably get MonHun, even tho I think it will likely be a casualized version of it.

But nothing really popped. MonHun and SotC were the closest to being striking, but they didn't reach the hype levels required to really set the whole show apart from the rest.

Ubisoft might have had a better show. Hell, the new Wolfenstein had a pretty clumsy trailer but that last stretch of gameplay footage made me excited for it more than most other things shown this E3.

>they did fine

yeah man loved seeing only 2 new games and recycled shit from last year

top notch conference

I didn't hate it. I just thought it was underwhelming.

The one highlight was Monster Hunter, and that's only if you've internalized console wars to such a point that you actually cheered for that game on the sole selling point that Nintendo wasn't getting it.

>2 new games

Try 1, and it's a rehash of MonHun.

Yes you are the only one.

Microsoft was no different

Basically everyone was expecting sony to btfo everyone because they're the ones who have done marginally better the entire gen and the other companies have shit conferences anyway only for sony to have the worst one besides bethesda.
>3 exclusives
>cinematic shit
>Better on xbox on- i mean ps4

I'm not really a critical person, but I was very underwhelemed by Sony's E3. They said they were bringing back Japanese games ina big way, and we only got Shadow of the Colossus remaster as an exclusive. Nothing else. No new Fromsoft ARPG, no DMC5, no Dragons Dogma 2, nothing.

Days Gone is not my kind of game, I'm already sick of zombies
God of War looks even further casualized, and perhaps has the lamest Jörmungandr reveal, especially considering he helps you and you dont fight him.
Spider-Man had way too many QTE and the combat looked pretty bad.
The fact that I was more interested in a David Cage game that the rest of what Sony whas showing is pretty telling for their current quality.
In my opinion, its PC > MS = Ubisoft > Sony = Bethesda > EA

No like any other E3 Shitposting is more important then Actual discussions
Sony and Microsoft had the same conference in terms of who did well other then that This E3 was ok

They actually had new shit to show. You have to be a fucking fanboy to deny that Microsoft had the better conference. Fucking even, Ubisoft and PC conferences were better. Only things worse were EA and Bethesda. It feels like Microsoft paid Sony to have all the games shown at their conference.

Not horrid but almost no gameplay

Besides Bethesda no one truly shit the bed though on new games though

>Am I the only one who didn't really hate the Sony E3 conference?

Everything they showed was shit.

Only way I could see somebody being happy with what they showed is if they either have extremely low expectations, or they love Monster Hunter.

Either most they showed would come to PS4 or come to PC in due time, and the only EXCLUSIVE that really looked like I would actually would be excited would probably would be ORI 2 and that's it

New CrackDown really hasn't sold me at all yet, and I really don't want to buy another 2
SOD 2 looked boring ass hell
And Forza is still something I'm not interested it since racing games have been dead since 2007
Other then that they had the same conference
Sony had shit like Days Gone looks like ass unless they make the gameplay look better

sea of thieves looked good, so did all the indieshit.

>Other then that they had the same conference

Even though there weren't exclusives they showed 42 games. Sony had literally nothing.

>2 ""new"" games (a rehash and remake) and rest of the conference was VR trash and shit we saw last fucking year

Stop being a fucking fanboy, that conference was garbage.

all the sony games were QTE trash to boot

>nomura knew Sony's E3 would be so shit he showed the trailer it SE's own live musical event

The fact of the matter is Microsoft showed a fuckload of games, and Sony had zilch.

End of story. They dropped the fucking ball.

>Microsoft never mentioned TV once
>Sony opened with an ad for TV