Overwatch

Anniversary event ends in an hour.

Did you get what you wanted Sup Forums?

whats the best anniversary skin? lucio?

Me and my friend grinded for 12 hours straight today. Finally got what we wanted on the last crate.

I unironically prefer the default skins and I don't care about the emotes at all. After all, this event ended up being short just to force people to buy their loot boxes.

30 levels later, got Genji, Tracer, Zarya, and Mei skins as well as a shit ton of dance emotes.

feelsgoodman

i think its 12pst. so 4 more hours

This game will be dead within 2 years

Yup, got everything I wanted and still have 7k credits left over.

I got the skin I wanted most, was hoping for Sentai Genji but I never play him so oh well.

I pretty much only play Tracer, so long as I get her items from the event I'm happy.

>11 fucking Legendary Skins with shit drop rates
Lolno.

>2 years later
"It will be dead within 4 years"

wait this whole time i could have been playing-___-. anyway no i wanted genji tracer and d.va skins only managed to get tracer and d.va.

I got everybody except tracer so, im ok

skins don't matter in a fps game, only in 3rd person

kek, I remember all the "it'll be dead in 1 year" shit posters.

>-___-
spoken like a true overwatch player

It was so boring that i dropped it weeks ago. I'm at that point where i seriously considering give this shit to someone and try to forget fact that i fell for this piece of shit "game".

I only had time to get maybe 20 boxes. All garbage. Only got one anniversary skin, the ugly ass soldier.

All I wanted was Dva, Pharah, and Mei

>tfw gathering some of my wow gold to buy 50 boxes
I mostly wanted the Hanzo skin, but also the Symmetra skin that covers her ugly face.

I grinded 80 boxes and got nothing i wanted. Quit half way through the 2x exp weekend and just bought a thing or two.
Its such a shit rigged game, every facet of it is rigged.

Never played it, I got bored after Chinese New year.

DUDE

VOICE LINES, SPRAYS AND PLAYER ICONS

LMAO

Fuck this event. Nothing but blue and grays and a few purples. Got two legendaries in total for two characters I have no fucking play time on.

I did 73 levels up during the event
got the shitty 76 skins I didn't want after 60 levels
And that the only skin I got. got 40% of the dance and had to buy 2 or 3 I wanted.
Didn't get the only profile icon I wanted
It was a pretty shitty event for me.

thanks captain obvious

It's already dead

I don't have the game last time I played was that beta last year would anybody mind sending me a code for it?

>spent $35 on loot boxes
>got the Lucio skin 4 times
>eventually had to just buy the skins I wanted with the gold I got from all the duplicates

I got what I wanted but I wasn't entirely pleased.

Where my lucky Anons at?
>Got every skin in this event except for 76 and Phara
>Didn't have to grind for them

This is what I have so far. Nothing bought. Not sure how many boxes since I did that Mccree exploit for like 2 days straight before they patched it.

Dropped mei,d.va, bastion,zayra sym in the same box, tracer, 76 brought the rest now im sitting on 45 coins 12/23 dances sadly. This was all from grinding and saved up 7k gold

>got dances for characters I regularly play + some bonuses
>got a bunch of legendary skins, will only ever probably ever use Lucio's
>the playing cards are kinda neat, I guess

I got enough gold saved up to buy an event legendary or a bunch of regular legendaries. I should probably see if I might regret not making a last minute impulse buy.

Hey I got two legendaries too! Blizz is so nice!

Spent 13,000 gold

Logged in for the free box, played a match for the first time in a year, and realized that the game is still as shallow and boring as it was on release. So yes, I suppose I did get what I wanted.