HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHA឴HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴H឴AHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAH឴AHAH឴AHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAH឴AHAH឴AHAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAH឴AHAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAH឴AH឴AHAHAHAHAHA឴HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/379664698/
youtu.be/tY6vIDCK7iQ
youtu.be/1vYxq0QBFPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well, where are the qtes? all I see is shitty gameplay from an over the shoulder perspective

Looks a lot better than last year.

Are you happy about there being literally no QTEs?

Scripted bullshit

Its so small scale

Last game had you scalling titans and now kratos has trouble killing regular mooks

>an action game from a resident evil 4 camera perspective
For what purpose

do you even know what a QTE is? not that GoW isn't already the king of those

>I don't know what a QTE is
retard.

Looks like Nintendo wins E3 again

Looks fun

>just softlocks onto whatever is closester

Jesus christ, this is literally just Horizon's melee combat. They casualized an already casual DMC clone even FURTHER. How do you do that?

It's the consequence of persuing modern HD graphics. Gameplay and scale get toned down. Look at the serpet part, they could only render its head properly, the vision and talent is there but rhe hardware is not and its because the graphical standards are too much.

I rather they tone down the graphics and go large scale. Still the gameplay looks okayish I guess

Nintendo doesn't have DBFZ.

Was never a god of war fan, but now I think I'll buy this.

The teleport attack bullshit has to end, seriously how much more casual can combat get?

The gameplay is looking terrible to be honest.

I was one of those who enjoyed playing the originals on titan. This one looks boring.

he might be free aiming. I don't see the camera jumping from target to target like lock-on. It just looks to be turning in little increments like when you move the stick a little

Why do they bleed orange soda?

I caught all those slides into range lock ons immediately. It's more scripted bullshit, the gameplay is exactly down to a T as i expected it to be and so is the way the kid fits into the story and game.

Western devs are creatively bankrupt, they are so predictable.

Not super excited for it, but to be fair, he is now like 50, he lost his blades and all his god powers

You know I never liked this series and only watched my friends play it but it's jarring how much they lowered the main character's power level to Yamcha levels. He used to be able to take out an army of monsters with ease here it seems he is hesitating with a few.

Its not Kratos you dumb fuck

GoW was what made QTEs so fucking popular in the first place!

That serpent is larger than Kronos from GoW3 wtf are you smoking?

the camera should pull back during combat, not liking this.

YES IT IS DUDE.

yeah western games are all about graphics and scripted events and qts.

Thank god for the japs and the occasional eastern european game.

>this shit again
Holy shit, we have already been over this the other day. NG doesn't play like this video at all and GoW has far more depth than your shitty character action games that after so many iterations still couldn't get camera angles correctly. Sure this new GoW has shit for a camera, but the other games all have by far the best camera in such games.

It actually does look somewhat boring to play.

>overhype a game with cutscenes
>gameplay is disappointing by comparison

saw that coming desu

>scripted events and qts.
Sounds like a platinum game.

>Has the same fucking tattoo and also the scar where he stabbed himself in 3
>Not Katros
Sure

>a black guy raising his son
Now thats fantasy

>GoW has far more depth than your shitty character action games that after so many iterations still couldn't get camera angles correctly
I don't have a reaction image of someone laughing hard enough.

They had a static camera which worked great for the rolling. They dont even have the balls to pull that off now because you wil get kids bitching about not being in control.

Bull fucking shit

Ascension looked gorgeous, and the camera zoomed so far out the game was unplayable

>>Western devs are creatively bankrupt
They aren't, graphicsl standards are just strangling creativity and limiting gameplay options. Their entire strategy needs to bwe reserved. Comprise of gameplay methods first then fill it in will paint and color not the other way around.

GOW was always Devil Nay Cry for retards deep down inside you know this to be true.

GOD OF BRAINDEAD CINEMATIC COMABT

Hopefully they're saving that stuff

>Ash colour is black

Neck yourself my man

>NG doesn't play like this gameplay at all

>All the enemies in the trailer, literallly ALL the enemies in the trailer just stand still waiting for their turn.

I've seen a lot of games do this recently. Why is this allowed in this kind of games?

Stop pushing the whole "Greeks aren't white shit", Jew.

I still think that camera angle is a shitty one for that kind of combat. The game might be solid on its own merits, but it still looks worrying.

Being dumb enough to give that blatantly lying faggot (You)s

End yourselves.

>GOW was always Devil Nay Cry for retards
Guess we'll just have to play DMC 5 then

So the only thing different is more cinematics.

he's not even lock-on lunging. He just moves forwards a few steps every time he swings or bashes, like in bloodborne.

If it were auto-lunging you wouldn't even be able to hit two targets at once.

Also he is free aiming, because the camera is not directly behind him looking towards the enemy. It is looking at the action from the side and turning

Looks like skyrim 3rd person mode desu.

Stiff as fuck, slow, uncomfortable.

That camera angle and camera only works for shooters.

Not gonna have this discussion again. Here's a thread from a few days ago initially comparing DMC3 vs NG that eventually turned into a demonstration of why GoW is better than both.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/379664698/

youtu.be/tY6vIDCK7iQ
what the hell happened to god of war
what happened to video games

kratos is not greek. he's spartan, he would probably be fondling the boy balls instead of hunting with him

>here is a thread I got BTFO in
Thanks for the link.

Who is to say that he doesn't?

>what happened to video games
Hipsters and Jews ruined it. They ruin everything popular to validate their own failed lives.

That makes no sense whatsoever .

GoW always had pretty graphics and grandiose set pieces. Nothing in that trailer is graphically impressive compared to what they have done before. It's a design choice entirely, partially born from their limitations as game designers and partially from what they perceive is the market's demand.

>third person over the shoulder action game

jesus it looks awful

compare this bullshit to the old gow trailers
youtu.be/1vYxq0QBFPw
it's fucking depressing

Are you fucking blind? He literally slides into range several times.

>If it were auto-lunging you wouldn't even be able to hit two targets at once

Oh, you're just a fucking idiot, i see. What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Lol and where is Sparta?

Sparta is in Greece and they're ethnically greek.

>"God of QTES"

Holy fuck this retard doesn't even know what a QTE is or that it has been a thing in GoW since the first game.

>trying to damage control his faux elitism
Lmao. Sorry your shitty DMC and NG aren't that great.

>not greek. he's spartan
Hmmm.

WTF is with the third person shooter camera?

>trying desperately to convince people of something you are clearly wrong about
For what purpose?

lmao looks like a poverty bayonetta

auto-lunging is like how you melee in Uncharted and The Last of Us. You can only hit one person at a time and you automatically warp towards them at high speed to deliver your attack so long as you are somewhat closeby and you point the stick towards them when you hit melee.

The kind of forward lunging you see in the OP webm happens no matter whether there is an enemy there or not.

What sucked then still sucks now user. You don't showcase your latest greatest by highlighting the flaws of its predecessors.

Platinum are pretty much the Trigger of video games.
Just a bunch of westaboos.

Ocarina of Time on N64 did it but only because of limitations. For fucking God of War of all things I have no clue why its allowed. Maybe the same reason why the camera is zoomed in and the story is so invasive. They just don't give a shit about the original games.

>I don't know what a QTE is
We know you don't you fucking spastic.

I don't think you do.

I don't understand the filename. It looks like regular game with cinematic executions. Not very good but still not "QTE".

OP is a faggot. Also, this gameplay looks awful.

It's clear devs dont care about the original fanbases.

It;s our autistic duty to shitpost about the games as much as we did with Tortanic.

I already convinced. It's your job now.

Why have they made God of War a Dad simulator.

This is so bizarre. A franchise that was a power fantasy turning into "look after your kid". Isn't Kratos being angry his schtick? What on earth gave them this idea?

The combat too, doesn't look great. Looks very "cinematic", in that you press a few buttons and win with little challenge or depth. Almost like that Microsoft game, RYSE, was it?

Greeks aren't white, they're southern euros. Only northern Euros are proper white. Greeks only get to be white when you compare them to blacks and arabs.

You are a retard.

Look at 7 and 17 seconds you dumbass.

>ONE ENEMY AT A TIEM!!!!!

All they have to do is program the attack to respect the range of motion and give it "AOE" properties.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Go to bed son, there's school tomorrow.

>people acting like God of War in general was anything but button mashing QTE set pieces
There's a reason Ninja Gaiden has always shit on it. Who cares what they do to a series that was shit from the beginning.

Expensive games catter to normies now. Normies have never experienced gameplay, just movies.
Games are movies now.

I enjoy a good story in a game, even enjoy long cutscenes, but when they start doing this "immersive" crap where they ruin the gameplay in order to look cinematic they can fuck right off.

>thinks a game with camera that garbage can come to the camera perfection of the GoWs that have been released so far
HAHAHAHAHA

Only the Stalfos do that in OoT.

Kratos killed all his reasons for being angry

Was Ascension good?
Last time I played a GoW game was when I rented 3 many years back.

I use to rent ninja gaiden for the NED every holiday weekend so I could get the extra free day of rental in hopes of beating it. I never beat it...it will go down with tmnt water level difficultly unbeaten for me.

Nigga fuck off

I'm and i liked God of War.

>game goes from a parody of its genre to a parody of its own franchise

There's a level of pathetic God of War is trying its hardest to reach and its waking people up.

The camera is absolutely awful

can't believe they change the genre to this shit

Especially because dmc is ded thanks to donte

That looks amazing. The fuck are you smoking?

They're trying to net the Last of Us/Uncharted/Tomb Raider crowd.
The current meme amongst normies is that games with buff, angry men as protagonists are just for dudebros.

>Sup Forums suddenly loves old God of War
What went wrong?

>OH SHIT GUYS, IT'S KRATOS, SHOULD WE DO SOMETHING?
>NAH, LET'S JUST STAND AROUND AND WATCH WHILE HE KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF OUR BUDDY
This series is a joke.

>7 and 17 seconds

All I see are direct hits. You point the movement stick towards the enemy, press attack, and it lunges you in the direction you point the stick. If the enemy is there (or multiple enemies), they get hit.
Where is your proof that these were automatically aimed and that the guy did not just point the stick at them manually?

And name one (1) game that has the Uncharted style soft-lock lunging-melees where you can hit more than one target at a time

>Looks like Nintendo wins E3 again
Again? It's been years.

If you play on the harder difficulties God of War's combat is pretty fun; there's a lot of emphasis on prioritizing which enemies to fight when and crowd control.

I don't understand the shitslinging. I love Ninja Gaiden, but God of War was a good series. Its big sin wasn't how it handled its combat but that it sidelined the original game's action adventure properties in favor of more fighting. It should have spent more time with improving the puzzles and platforming/level design along with the setpiece shenanigans.

not as good as 3 but it was alright. Better than whatever this mess will be.