E3 2017 is finally here

E3 2017 is finally here...
What are your hopes?
Your dreams?
And your nightmares at this year's event?

I will post this everyday until E3
I will cling to hope in possibility that a new Devil Survivor and Zero Escape game will be announced

I will cling to hope in possibility that a new metroid game will be announced

I will post this everyday until E3. I will cling to the possibility that iDOLM@STER will be localized.

A good RWBY game.

zzZ

Reminder that's it's been a pleasure posting with you all. That to them and to you lurkers out there that cling to hope in possibility that E3 will be videogames.

Sleep tight user, dream of hype reveals

I will post this everyday until E3.
If any of these things happen, I'll eat my shoe.
Really disappointed with Sony's presentation

A kill la Kill game made by platinum

Pretty mediocre E3 really. Usually there's at least a couple games announced that look interesting to me but this year there was nothing.

Tomorrow might be the day shoefag, but what I want to know is.
If worse comes to happen, will you post with us for another year?

YOU'RE GOING TO EAT THAT SHOE TOMORROW!

user TOMORROW IS THE DAY

UPLOAD THE PHOTO

Me too. Nintendo's normally a wild card, so I'm hoping they'll be able to pull off some miracle.
>If worse comes to happen, will you post with us for another year?
I doubt it. We'll see though.

I got my wish, much to the chagrin of everyone on Sup Forums. I wished that there would be some good (or at least potentially good-selling) VR games.

user, I...
I lost the photo when my hard drive failed. I-I can look at it on the archives tho

Kill La Kill was shit and most of the fanbase behind it is dead

Also the fanbase made sure that it'll never happen by pissing off Kamiya about it to the point where he automatically blocks all who ask

FUCK, dude that photo was from about two years ago IIRC.

>I wished that there would be some good (or at least potentially good-selling) VR games.
I'll confess I want to play Doom VFR but that'd require taking the final plunge for the headset. I've more or less already had the hardware for years now.

E3 was shit just like Unicorn but at least Gundam had good graphics

101 days until fighting games are saved.

ayyyy found it
SCREEE YOURE GONNA EAT THAT DAMN SHOE

I was wrong. Instead of drones trying to claim that their conference was the best, they're trying to claim everything else was just as bad. I wish they weren't so illogical and didn't go through so many mental hoops just to pretend Microsoft showing some games was worse than polio.

THERE IT IS

EO5
A real DBZ fighting game

This E3 was shit but I got something out of it I guess

>A real DBZ fighting game
What would constitute a real DBZ fightan?

If you're really thinking about it, hold off on buying a headset. MS + partners are going to release some lower-cost($300-$400) headsets later this year. With any luck they'll be as good as the vive and integrate with steamvr.

My Hope is that all will be well
My dream is that all will be well
My nightmare is that all won't be well

Just got off work haven't seen anything to do with sony yet. how did it go?

I want to feel wholeheartedly excited for something.

Its nothing but nightmares. Shitty, shitty nightmares.

WHAT NIGHTMARE?
YOU'RE AWAKE!

>Fucking liar, you missed a few days already.

>You ain't shit.

>I've posted everyday since July 14th.

>I will expect you to post that accusation everyday regardless user, cling with me.

Anything that isn't Xenoverse

>how did it go?
It wasn't very good
Monster Hunter is on the PS4, except it's been turned into a generic open world game
Spiderman is a QTE fest
Lots of VR pushing

A FUCKING REMAKE OF A REMASTER

It was, eh.
It was okay. No Death Stranding, DMC or Ace Combat tho

Old friend...cling with me!
Another year...

>Hopes and dreams
Dragon's Dogma 2 or Dragon's Dogma Online getting localized. Also seeing more of Vanillaware's new project
>Nightmares
No Dragon's Dogma

I will cling to hope in possibility that Mother 3 for the Switch Virtual Console will be announced

I want gangbang doujins of Marida.

There he is! Dont stop hoping dude

I guess the E3 period of threads wouldn't be complete without every rare poster stopping by, even someone as deplorable as yourself, at least you aren't a kissposter...

shut up hoe

let me see those scars and burn marks

It all comes down tomorrow...