How badly would Nintendo have to fuck up tomorrow to lose E3?

How badly would Nintendo have to fuck up tomorrow to lose E3?

Honestly, considering what we already know of that Nintendo has to show off. Reggie and Miyamoto would probably have to actually kill someone on-stage to look worse than the competition.

Fuck man, I know that E3 is always kind of underwhelming, but how is a fucking joke of game like Mario VS. Rabbids the best thing we've seen actual gameplay of?

All they have to do is show Mario Odyssey and they've already won.

Probably by having all the guys on stage rape an infant. They don't even need to show up

>Odyssey
>MHXX Western
>Smash

thats about it. I thought it was stupid when everybody thought nintendo won last year with only 1 game but jeez it may actually happen this year

No smash.

That's all I care about

Introduce a new black princess with an afro

>Reggie and Miyamoto would probably have to actually kill someone on-stage to look worse than the competition.
Nah, that would be entertaining and, depending on the person being killed, might be bountiful for the industry.

Because Nintendo seems to be the only few people that remember what gameplay looks like, and also that you forgot about Dragonball Fighters Z.

Mr popo black with an afro with Egyptian attire.

>smash PORT
>shitty games
>uninteresting games
>AMIIBO AMIIBO AMIIBO AMIIBO AMIIBO

It's gonna be focused on the Odyssey this year. Also New Donk City looks like a comfy level.

>Probably by having all the guys on stage rape an infant
Will Allison Rapp be showing up?

If they don't announce anything new then I think it'd be safe to say the lost.

Nintendo has a history of not showing their most hyped game. I have a feeling we won't see much of Odyssey, if anything

>, but how is a fucking joke of game like Mario VS. Rabbids the best thing we've seen actual gameplay of?

The only joke is the lengths of delusions Nintenbros go through to act like they didn't get BTFO every single E3.

>PS4/Xbox One and PC get a brand new HD Monster Hunter game spin off
>Switch gets a 3DS 2015 240p Monster Hunter port spin off

Last year was all BotW though

Their set at E3 is LITERALLY 100% Mario Odyssey user. Same thing with their BOTW set and focus last year. They will be focusing a HUGE portion of their time on it.

You call that abortion of a game better than XX? Weakest in the franchise or not, that horizon zero dawn looking shit is going to be ass

Metroid Federation Force 2.

Nintendo hit rock bottom when they did their Wii Music presentation all those years ago.

There is no where else to go but up.

unless of course we get Switch Music.

best girl and best opinion on best company. I like you user. not gay tho

>brand new HD Monster Hunter game spin off
This is all they get? Guess I'll try it out on PC maybe.

25 minutes of Federation Force 2

I just realized that the left side of the Switch logo is wider than the right side, and now I can't unsee it. Fuck.

Western only indie games done exclusively with pixel art from someone who has a small amount of time to learn it.

Guys I just realized something:

WHERE IS PLATINUM GAMES?

It would have to get bombed by ISIS to be worse than the PC conference

It won't matter because nintendo "fans" are rabid and will just do mental gymnastics to prove that they're the best toy company.

They literally can't, if they show Metroid 5, they will win and if they don't show it their E3 will be as good as Microsoft. E3 is Nintendo's and Microsoft's.

>20 minutes
>Nintendo Direct instead of in person

they're just screaming "DONT EXPECT ANYTHING", why do you nintenbros insist on hyping it up

so salty

Kamiya probably got himself into trouble again.
He is probably off on some wacky adventure.
Has he been on twitter lately?

>You call that abortion of a game better than XX?

By not looking like an N64 game, yes.

In 2020 maybe

Kamiya is too busy blocking everyone on twitter to work on games

I made this to prove you wrong, thinking it was an optical illusion caused by one being completely filled and the other being an outline but you're fucking right

He's been retweeting people who are praying for him to show up tomorrow.

That and blocking.