youtube.com/watch?v=eijdNQMYikY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I can get it for $10 on Steam. Nice collectible thought,

Because everyone already played it for free months ago. Next question

Because this isn't reddit

>FOTM tumblr meme garbage is getting a port
Thats great news senpai now pls kys

>a game with probably 6 hours of playtime is getting a long overdue port
wow I wonder why nobody is talking about it.
I want the locket though.

same

The collector's edition looks nice. I'll probably buy it and then sell it to desperate NEET tumblrites for 10x its value later

...so help me, I want that locket.

I thought the game was like 1.5hrs long

CAUSE
ITS
SHIT

Because it's fucking gay.

>multiple threads about it the past hour
sorry not everyone likes your meme game enough to constantly post about it

>requires shit specs, you can play this on your run of the mill laptop
>easy as fuck to pirate, just open the .exe

Because it wasn't announced for Switch. This board would have gone full overdrive if it was releasing on the Switch.

>Indie
That's why.

How are they going to emulate all the meta fuckery like the game closing on you or fucking with your save files?

will i need to upgrade to a pro for this or will my ps4 be able to run it?

Exactly the way they do on PC. Just close the game deliberately, and next time you open it it's different.

I'm definitely buying this. Would be nice to have a physical copy in my collection

Why would you want to

Nintendo hasn't even appeared and niggers are already on damage control

>Book has a PS4 Band on the cover...

Really? Garbage.

>tumblr garbage the game
nah

PCFAGS were unironically saying this should be GOTY when it came out

I want it specifically for the locket musicbox.

why would you want a console port for a game that can run on your work computer?

For the musicbox/locket thing and for the artbook.

then congratulations you are retarded

What's inside?
A CD?
Would you waste a BD just to store 100mb?

If you know everything you can do it un a bit more than an hour but first playthrough is at least 2 hours. Then 2 more playthroguhs in geno and pacifist mode and both are a pain the ass(not really) to trigger, so it's 6 hours mostly

Of all the cool Microsoft and Sony games shown you picked Sea of Thives? Really?

I've literally never seen any Nintenbro say any of this except maybe "fucking Sonybro".

2/10 took the bait

I'm slow but it took me 15 hours

PS4 can't read cds lol

It'll only run on slim and Vita TV iirc

Why would anyone want to talk about an old game that is now sold to you in a box?

Literally zero incentive to play this. It's basically a collector's item for hardcore fans, everyone else has already played it on PC. And it's not like the game is graphically intensive, any old toaster can play it.

>Great for PS4 consoles
What did they mean by this?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's sold out already because of scalpers

It depends on the price. Steam price while on sale was great for a cute little game with a nice soundtrack. Including the soundtrack in the physical copy isn't really a selling point but a nice case, art book, and musical locket could be nice. Might buy it just so I can give my girlfriend the locket.

Why the PS4 instead of the Switch? Isn't it more fitting to be on a Nintendo console?

I guarantee you people are going to complain about that. Might not be a lot, but it's going to happen.

Sony probably shelled out the dough.

>game you can run on literally any computer
>anyone possibly benefiting from access to this on ps4

>Sony makes a port of a RPG Maker game

People are buying it for the game. They're buying it for the goodies.

There are good RPGmaker games (especially Lisa).

I checked my steam and apparently I played it for 29 hours. Genocide route takes pretty long, and I do that thing where I need to talk to everyone and get all the dialog and shit, so that's probably why.

>Why is nobody talking about a shit port of an indie game that came out a year and half ago that any pleb can play on a toaster

It's game maker though

I am by no means fast and I beat it in 4, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's possible.

Yeah, this. I already own a copy of the steam release, but I like the game enough I'd love to have a physical copy, and the collector's edition comes with the OST and a sweet music box locket.

First playthrough takes around 5 hours, then like 3 more if you're going for the good ending in one run.

If not it takes about 10 hours.

I dunno where people are getting these low numbers.

>pcfags =/= tumblrites

It took me nowhere near 7-10 hours. What are you doing? Listening to every phone call in every area?

Addendum: Maybe it takes that long if you don't stop to read any of the flavor text, but that's stupid since it's one of the best things about the game.

>Listening to every phone call in every area?

Yes.

Yes and try to find secrits

you don't?

I read a few and stopped. Not worth the hassle.

THANKS FOR BETA TESTING BOIS
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

The only thing gayer than playing undertale is playing it on a console.

because when I posted on starmen and when I joined the homestuck irc I thought radiation and fangamer were fucking intolerable wankers
oh wait that's why I AM talking about it

the guy in pic clearly is paranoid and has mental issues.

100% accurate. Nintendo kiddies are going crazy for Minecraft on the Switch of all things.

I only want the locket

> Not worth the hassle.

Are you calling the game's content a hassle? lmao

maybe it just isn't the game for you but there's no way you can experience any of the playthroughs in less than 3 hours first time

>nintendomination
>zelda is real innovation (or OPEN WORLD DONE RIGHT!!!!)
you're lying

how's the "crash" going to work

Because Sup Forums talking about it is what allowed it to happen in the first place.

Either it's simulated or it quite literally boots you out of the game.

That's the thing. It's really weird how huge this game became when the majority of people admit to skipping 50% of it.

Because it's a shitty tumblr SJW game.

This really makes me disrespect Toby Fox.

You made a lot of money from your lighting-in-a-bottle game, did not follow up on all your Kickstarter promises, are too lazy to add hard mode or any additional content and play that off as such an oh so lovable quirk, and then this?

What did he mean by this?

holy fuck that nen

making the logical decision business wise while not actually tarnishing the product makes me respect him more if anything. I would like him to make the god damn alarm clock though.

It's not, though. A decent core of its fan base is tumblr, though.

There's no gamemaker export module for switch/wiiU or 3ds.

>respecting jews

This here is the real nu/v/

because I bought it on Steam for like $7 a year ago

It's more like Sonygros are desperately running damage control on their platform not getting cross play

Because this meme game died a month after release when the fad ended.

Exactly. Toby Fox is a huge faggot that failed to deliver on things PEOPLE PAID HIM FOR and then goes with the Le So QUIRKY XD defense, despite getting like, x10 what he made the game with.

>actually allowing that So Sorry shit instead of telling him off

Will the pope finally play it?

despite what is posted here on the regular, not all of us are autistic

I'm a salesman, if he can increase his profit without screwing over his previous customers and without ruining the original creation there is no reason I shouldn't respect him.

Some nips are talking about it on twitter. I guess that's why the JP text is a feature.

You respect Toby fox for doing nothing?

Port of a bad game that can run on anything, whoah.

How will the game handle the "permanent" save change when you go genocide?
Will it just say on your PS4 forever?

Because I am not a meme loving faggot. Now fuck off.

Yes. Just like in MGS.

>comes with a locket that plays youtube.com/watch?v=eijdNQMYikY

I wouldn't buy it, but I dig it.

yet still increasing his income yes. why do you need me to repeat myself.

Undertale is old and stale.

Fuck, I wish they sold the music box locket separately since that's the only thing I want from it.

probably through the use of a seperate system file for the game save

probably sends you to the home screen