twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What leak?

>yfw DSP can get laid and you can't

What leak are you talking about?

>i guess the leak was real.
Explain

did she died?

Leak? What leak?

some autistic group (sons of Kojima? or something similar) hacked Pandalee's iCloud and threatened to release sex videos

SONS OF KOJIMAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=dVatsPXMFCA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho9XeZHDftU
youtube.com/watch?v=LIhoT8gclnY

>e-celeb drama

Kill yourself

What leak faggot?

AUTISTIC RETAAAAAAARRRRDDSS

With Phil or her BBC bull?

Who?

someone needs to 'splain

This DSP hate has gotten out of control. What did either of them ever do to deserve shit like that?

Honest to God, why are they so obsessed with Phil and Leanna?

hand out the gossip

I've been seeing so many threads lately i actually checked this guys twitch. He had 350 viewers. The people making videos making fun of him have thousands of views. It's kind of ridiculous.

PS. he was bitching about lag for the 30 seconds i watched lol

They have severe autism and are literally obsessed with ruining DSP's life. Always remember that the people obsessed with lolcows are almost always as autistic and pathetic as the people they mock.

All solo stuff. She and phil never had sex. She only gave him "underwear time" where he could see in in her night dress.

How do people know this shit?

make believe

You better share some photos then my friend

kind of fucked up they hound her even though they broke up.

but e-celebs arent people. They are nothing but entertainment for the masses.

If that's true, that is the saddest thing I've ever heard.

OH FUCK

DO IT YOU AUSTISTIC FAGS

...What? What kind of fucking relationship is that?

need some sauce

They broke up? :(

Her new bf lured her away from Phil, then rec and uploaded their sexy times. Seems like a SoK fan in Seattle.

Even if you were a girl, do you REALLY wanna get fucked by that manchild?

the SoK and other autistic retards that make fun of him get thousands of views on youtube videos, not live

Phil get's 300+ viewers live, a very different thing. 300+ viewers on twitch is actually decent.

>Always remember that the people obsessed with lolcows are almost always as autistic and pathetic as the people they mock

Yeah, fair point. A lot of the CWC stuff became less funny when it turned out that almost all of his trolls were freaks and rejects almost as bad as him IRL.

lurking and waiting for the vids.

SoK is more autistic than phil is
like who gives a shit
its so obvious they're trying to make to force a chris chan phenomena but most of them are so uncharismatic

i mean at the end of the day dsp is just a shitty youtuber hes not CWC

It should be EXPECTED man. What kind of person spends such time, effort, energy putting down a poor retard or some other disadvantaged disabled person?

Just the lowest scum of the earth is who, losers themselves who have a lot of evil will and seek to spread misery.

This.

Phil got old so quickly. He's just a retard who's bad at games. Meanwhile Chris-chan has done and been through so much fucked-up shit he's like the world's shittiest superhero in comparison.

every video they make is 3 hours of "commentary" over 30 minutes of Phil's videos/streams with like 6 people talking over one another with shitty mics

it's literally the most autistic loser shit

Phil has his severe problems, but man these people are just scum.

Shut up, autistic nigger

No Phil is a narcissistic retard. He could easily disperse the whole hate-wagon but he doesn't through pure stupidity.

>thread about am=n e-celebs wife
well shit, i guess it is summer

so were any of them actually released?

Snort Burnell is the best for keeping up on DSP news. Releases concise highlight videos with only text commentary.

Basically the same deal with CWC where they need to justify constantly making fun of somebody who probably doesn't REALLY deserve it to themselves, so they paint them as megahitler in their heads and the mockery goes beyond just doing it because it's funny into faggy chanology-style pseudo-activism where CWC and DSP must be TAKEN DOWN because they're BAD HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

>mfw remembering A-log or whatever the fuck his name was
>who was mad that chris-chan was giving autists a bad name
>and wanted him to actually suffer
>and turned out to be almost, if not as bad as Chris

You think these dumb cunts could focus their attention on somebody who really deserves it like Shmorky. DSP is a dumbass but at least he isn't a confirmed pedophile.

Some of the shit DSP does is really fucked up. I have 0 sympathy for him.

I present: SoK retard

One of Chris' most ardent detractors, Alec Benson Leary, is a borderline destitute paraplegic who hates (Like, to the point of wishing death on him) Chris on the basis that he can walk.

uh, no. just a simple observation. they're both in a parasitic relationship with each other.