White voice actor

>white voice actor
>probably Lowenthal
>calls himself Pete when stopping the helicopter
>Miles appears at the end
It's a fucking multiverse story people, /ourspiderman/ is white. Rest easy Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/insomniacgames/status/874460199314046976
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly thought it was Josh Keaton when I first heard him. Sad now.

Who even cares either way?

Negative man kills him at the end of the tutorial level and you play as miles the rest of the game

>multiverse story
thats even worse

pete has a white spider on his chest and miles will have a black spider

Miles voiced by a white guy is weird.

The voice acting is shit so who really cares, but it is some serious cognitive dissonance.

the game looks like dogshit so who cares

YOSUKE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WEARING THAT STUPID COSTUME

WE

Are Venom?

>Who even cares either way?

The alt-right morons who will make 1000s of threads spreading lies.

>Negative man kills him at the end of the tutorial level and you play as miles the rest of the game

Source - your ass.
>>multiverse story
>thats even worse

Why?

Miles is probably a side character or some shit

Who cares when the gameplay was 90% QTEs

QTEs and arkham combat

maybe if it hits $30

Miles is fucking garbage. Bendis killed off Peter for his shitty OC.

Fuck you I liked it

>$30

>alt-right
>things that exist
pick one

>Who cares?
Where the fuck have you been lately? This board has been Sup Forums the past couple days since every presentation and reveal this E3 is literally KANGZ across the board

Why should I "rest easy" when the game looks like trash? Oh wait, a big chunk of Sup Forums cares more about identity politics than actual gameplay, my mistake.

>moon swinging
preorder canceled

>Miles DLC

I'm confused that you have a problem with the label "alt-right" being applied to individuals who are broadly right-wing but whose views differ from mainstream conservatism.

>Who even cares either way?
The people who care about peter parker m8. The actual comic (and movie) fans. I wouldn't want a spider-man game about dock octopus spidey either, even if he is white.

As well as:
>QTEs every 10 seconds
>Floaty swinging with no momentum
>That fucking dialogue
>MCU tier quips
>Arkham Combat

This game is DOA

>"Probably" Lowenthal
It was obviously Lowenthal

What?
The gameplay clearly showed his webs connecting to buildings

not even trying to rile anyone up, but why is this place so Sup Forums infested as of late?

>Differ from mainstream conservatism
Wrongo, you're either conservative, or you're not.

Alt-Right is just a buzzword used to describe random online trolls whom have no real interest in actual politics.

It felt like moon swinging that was pretending that it wasn't moon swinging. Like most of the time the webs looked like they attached to buildings, but a couple of times they attached to buildings off-screen that didn't actually exist. Maybe I'm wrong, someone more autistic will probably analyze everything and figure it out. Also the physics were a bit weak.

It was QTE arkham style webbing and restrictive as hell scripted swinging with no momentum and lack of control over how it functions, like acceleration, having the proper form/control to gain heights, etc...

Maybe for Sup Forums but worse games have sold a fuckton in the past, are you forgetting about the other 99.95% of people playing games? They buy anything

>SJWs infest vidya
>hey Sup Forums, guess who else hates SJWs

That's it really.

Spiderman is a black hispanic, Spiderman has always been a black hispanic

There was clearly no control. The only factor taken into account by the web mechanics is whether or not there is a building or ankor point above the player, this was already done by TAS2, and it sucked. SP2 continues to be the best example of true, player controlled swinging.

No, its describe previously liberal or moderate having more conservative views over the years.

thank god

If any of you fucks watched the post-show interview with the devs, they confirm it will be Peter. A 23 year old peter to be exact.

Just confirmed it's a 23 year old Peter Parker
gaming.youtube.com/e3

It's not different than it always has been, it's just that this E3 has been particularly fucking blatant with it's nigshit.
The people complaining are neogaf invaders who've been shitting up this board for nearly a year now.

>>MCU tier quips
Spidey has quipped before MCU even existed. Fuck off.

no that's literally neo-cons, please stop talking about politics

>a big chunk of Sup Forums cares more about identity politics than actual gameplay, my mistake.
Because the gaming industry has been really heavy handed with shoving identity politics down our throats. Video games are obviously the current target for absolute media control by the lefty propaganda machine. I mean just look at the limp wristed cucks in gaming journalism. "Diversifying" characters and censoring problematic content are just symptoms of an industry killing SJW infestation.

His complaint wasn't with the quips being there it was with the actual quips which were pretty shit with the one aside probably being when Pete geeked out over the tech the B I G G U Y was using.

WE EVOLVE BEYOND THE PERSON WE WERE A MINUTE BEFORE.
KILL ALL JAPANESE

twitter.com/insomniacgames/status/874460199314046976

If you give a fuck about Spiderman yet, why would you even acknowledge that this videogame exists?

I am actually baffled that people here are so fucking stupid they misinterpret some little miles easter egg at the end of the teaser as him being spiderman. Fucking hell Sup Forums, i know this place was never that great and definitely has gone to shit since reddit invaded, but come on, you cannot be this retarded.

Worst case scenario miles will be a character peter interacts with or there will be a miles DLC.

So here's the most important question:

was it moonswinging? i couldn't tell.

Sup Forums degenerates who can't afford games anyways

>Alt-Right is just a buzzword used to describe random online trolls whom have no real interest in actual politics.

Clearly Trump is right-wing, and yet his views are "alternative" to both those of the mainstream GOP and to his socially-conservative subordinates.

You are flat-wrong and yet in the Sup Forums tradition you will no doubt ramble and play word games in a vain attempt to seem as though you are right.

I'm not criticizing quiping itself, just the quality of the ones shown in the gameplay.

>Complaining about le evil alt-reich
>On fucking Sup Forums

This place just moves closer to Reddit everyday

>Luka is Spider-Man
Oh shit it makes too much sense.
His quips have always been corny user. He's like the annoying little brother of Marvel.

>It's a fucking multiverse story people
Read the comics. Miles is now in the main universe with Peter.

I was hoping it was going to be a good spider-man game
emphasis on "was"

>probably Lowenthal
>probably
if you cant recognize this fuck's voice immediately you haven't played enough video games

not buying unless spiderman is full on negro. tired of playing white boy twink

Nice perspective, but what you're talking about is general Sup Forums edginess, what I'm talking about is this narrative being pushed that there are somehow too many blacks in games now. That is Sup Forumsshit at it's finest.

Of fucking course it wasn't going to be.

trump is one of the most liberal presidents we have ever had

they managed it a few decades ago why can't they do it today

comics stopped selling when they introduced that garbage

Trump is not right-wing, he's merely pretending.

NARUTOOOOOO

says something when Sup Forums is more multi-culti than SJWs

rely maeks me tinks

YESSSSSS

>trump is one of the most liberal presidents we have ever had

Ah yes, nothing says "liberal" like defunding birth control and shutting down socialized health care.

>false dichotomy; the post

Most of those people were Sup Forums memers and Sup Forumstards, not Sup Forums

look up classical liberalism, numbskull

Kangz originated on Sup Forums fucking newfag. All you niggers do is come into these threads and spout this Sup Forums bogeyman nonsense like Sup Forums hasn't been making fun of Black people for over a decade. Fuck off to Reddit if you are so offended, we are not going to change.

proof

There literally are blacks being forced into every angle of vidya regardless of how fitting it is, this shit has been happening for the past couple of years and you'd have to be blind or willfully ignorant to not see it.

>hunghnghunghun muh white genocide muh 7 trillion hillbillies
Fuck off, retard.

>It's totally not Sup Forums shitting up their own board.
>It's the goddamn crossboarders, I swear.

Quit pretending like this place isn't complete garbage whenever an event relating to video games actually happens.

Miles and Peter live in the same universe, dumbass.

>Yuri voicing Spider-man
It just seems so weird.

there were a core group of Sup Forumsacks and a bunch of other 4channers fucking about and having a laugh along with them.
You would have to watch the stream yourself, shame you were probably too busy wanking off over Uncharted screenshots at NeoGaf to have been here when it happened, was top-tier /comfy/.

I am so sick of niggers in every game

>if you think Miles is shit you're a racist white male
Fuck off Bendis.
t. spic

P.S. I don't care if he's half spic he's boring as shit compared to Peter

>used to be able to laugh at Kangz memes with impunity
>Can't even say WE without a bunch of people coming out of the wordwork bring up Sup Forums and making up shit about how Sup Forums used to not be so racist

Why would this be? It's really activating these almonds, just can't put my finger on it...

>Sasuke voice actor

It doesn't matter if he's white. The game is a QTE fuckfest either way.

I'm so fucking disappointed.

I wonder how many whining Sup Forumsacks actually read comics, considering comic books have been inherently liberal since the beginning.

Dude how do I set up my account? I keep posting but the money never makes its way in?

Also adding on to this Miguel O'Hara is a way better Spanish Spider-Man.

Isn't that last pic just an edit?

Same reason everyone managed it years ago and can't now.

Sean Marquette will always be the best spiderman voice

Picked up.

>O'Hara
>Spanish

>that Asian boy

SUPED.com

I wonder where the relevance is considering that nobody's even talking about the comic books.
Also,
>wasting your time and money on objectively poorly written capeshit with objectively bad art
sadcase, they don't even have the excuse that vidya has of being fun.

You're not fooling anyone, Heins.

Here here!

You'll probably play more than one character, like in the Arkham games. Black Cat, please.