EXCELLENT, WELL DONE MICROSOFT, WELL DONE MICROSOFT

EXCELLENT, WELL DONE MICROSOFT, WELL DONE MICROSOFT

HOWEVER

I hope ARMS doesn't take up more than a moment, the presentation is a measly 25 fucking minutes as is.

Anyone hyping ARMS is pathetic and demonstrating their game starvation for all the world to see. Why the fuck did you buy a Switch? Did you not learn your lesson from the Wii U? Here you are trying to convince everyone this forgettable tripe is worth getting hyped over and we can all see through your ruse.

mom, stop shitposting on Sup Forums.

Actually its now at 77
ARMS has the same MC score as Andromeda

>Sonypon ies this salty

They shouldn't spend even a second on arms. The game is finished and already in transit to stores. It comes out in four days for crying out loud

For sure. I hope they talk about Splatoon s'more.

GOOD. It deserves less. Arms is shit.

t. Huge nintenfaggot (wii and wiiu owner)

I was completely indifferent to this game until I actually played the Testpunch. It's honestly a lot of fun, stop being a fag.

>nintenbros pin their hopes on a meme game

>Arms is shit.
Am I the only person on Sup Forums who fucking liked it? Sure, it wasn't super-heavy, but neither was fucking Rocket League, and it was actually pretty fun.

LOL. Super Mario Odyssey, Arms and Spla2n are going to take at the very minimum 10 minutes, then another 8 for indies and 3DS titles. In the last 7, one is going to be a port and the last 2 or 3 games, oh boi, those better be the greatest shit ever because if not then Nintendo won't have shit

YOUR entertainment (read: your low standards) do not absolve this mediocrity from being nothing more than shameless list fodder desperation for Nintenbros who want to make their underpowered toy seem relevant in a crowded market.

I also enjoyed the Testpunch.

>Rocket league
>$20
>advertised as what it is
>Arms
>full $60 ($80 if Canada or EU equivalent)
>Advertised as full fighting game, could have been a 1, 2 switch game.

By default I refuse to consider an esport good. Infact, if a game has multiplayer period, I take points off from it's overall score. I want the online achievement/leaderboard kiddos to stop infecting video games.

Yeah, it's not worth $60, I'll admit.

You played.
A fucking.
Beta.
You retards.

I'm.
Judging.
The.
Full.
Game.

(I'm still gonna buy it because I have normie friends who I can play it with and I want those patches.)

Which you didn't play

I've played every mode except Grand Prix, 1 v. 100 and Arms Getter and have watched enough videos of them, plus B+B and Kid Cobra to conclude I really like the game and will buy it, but that it won't be worth the cost until there's a community and a few patches.

THICCCCCCCCCC!!!

>Anyone hyping Splatoon is pathetic and demonstrating their game starvation for all the world to see. Why the fuck did you buy a Wii U? Did you not learn your lesson from the Wii? Here you are trying to convince everyone this forgettable tripe is worth getting hyped over and we can all see through your ruse.
And did you see how that turned out?

Nintendo's waifu game is on point.