Will this go down as the worst E3 of all time?

Will this go down as the worst E3 of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KRctny31UxQ?t=5m42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You haven't been around long.

I own an Xbox One and don't plan on buying a Scorpio, so this was the best E3 in years for me

last years and the year before were ALOT worse

this year devolver was somewhat funny, microsoft actually made an argument for getting the new xbox so their still in the race and bethesda shat the bed like usual

sony had some interesting things but nothing extraordinary Because monster hunter is multiplat

Is this the first time we see them cry together?

nothing terrible bad but nothing good. Pure mediocrity so yes this is one of the worst E3s.

Why does Sony have a beanie?
I understand the others, but Sony doesn't seem to really make sense with a beanie.

It will probably also go down as the last E3 of all time.

>last years and the year before were ALOT worse

What the fuck are you even talking about?

has there ever been a good E3?

infamous first son guy had a beanie

Honestly its mostly just been standard and kind of boring.

>YAY I HAVE NO GAMES TO PLAY
>THIS IS GREAT
This is why this place is shit

it's associated with nig culture

Also the beanie is swag as fuck, I'd unironically use one of these

no, just mildly disappointing.

Like most gaming conferences these days

Devolver was trash tho. Reddit the conference

Worst in the sense the it was the most fucking boring. Nothing happened. Nothing was shown. Metro was really the only stand out game that: I didn't know was happening, excited me to see, and made me want to see more.

>Outdated console.
>No games to play on it
>OMG E3 has been awesome

Are you brain damaged?

The worst waste of time at the very least. Literally zero (0) interesting games shown by anyone.

Like, why did you even hold that huge event if you had nothing to show? Just say you're taking a break this year.

well lets see from what I remember the only standout game from last year was deus ex MD and that was it

Microsoft had:
>GOW4, Forza, DRising4, Scalebound,SOT,Recore
of those the only interesting one was Scalebound and the gameplay looked like shit with framerate issues and Recore looked forgettable as shit

Sony
>Last Guardian, Spiderman, Arkham and god of war
all of these games are boring as shit to me and I couldnt care less

so yeah ill say last years was worse than this year's

The mass market does not want skill based games. They want movies with realistic movements you control with your thumbs and the maximum amount of challenge will be remembering which button is which in a window of 4 seconds during a QTE.

Nothing in the conference looked that much like a GAME save the mouse VR thing, MonHun, and the remake of SotC.

Just term the genre of TLoU clones as "popcorn gaming" so we have something easy to spew over and over again to ridicule the no-player-effort and no-player-input style of games these devs are shitting out. With budgets that make your eyes bleed too.

>monhun
did you miss the "FOLLOW THE FIREFLIES TO YOUR NEXT OBJECTIVE" shit?

No, and you're underage if you're suggesting such shit.

Nothing will be as awful as the Sony 2006 and Nintendo 2008 conferences.

NOTHING.

Last year had Nier Automata and that was the sickest hype bomb ever, I masturbated to the trailer

They showed literally 40 games what are you talking about
I don't care if they aren't exclusive, they're games I can play

>40 games
>90% of them are already out on pc and are being haphazardly ported over.

Probably.

This E3 is just boring so far.

Previous years were at least embarrassing to watch which gave Youtube a lot of footage the next day for a cringe compilation.

youtu.be/KRctny31UxQ?t=5m42s

>90% of them are already out on pc and are being haphazardly ported over.
Source? I don't really care about whether or not they're on PC. I came for games that I could play, and I saw lots of them.