ITT - We post our face when Sony brought that weak ass conference to this years E3 and thought that would be acceptable

ITT - We post our face when Sony brought that weak ass conference to this years E3 and thought that would be acceptable

What the FUCK were they thinking?!?!?!?!

>half of the conference was VR crap

kys weeb

That Sony conference was a joke.

>2 ""new"" games (a rehash and remake) and rest of the conference was VR trash and shit we saw last fucking year

Those games are not even from this year.

What in tarnation

>super square bass fishing was the best part of e3

>Half of those games were also QTE trash
What. The. Fuck. Happened. ?.

I'm thinking I want to fuck Illya's tight puss puss

>Complaining about weebs
>In Sup Forums

I liked God and Son of War, at least.

Literally doesn't matter how week it was we still got the Tokyo game show

>posting Illya to shitpost

Kill yourself. No, really. Fucking hang yourself.

>Shitpost
>Youtubers found Sony's conference to be weak trash
>Sup Forums found Sony's conference to be weak trash (just check the catalog lmao)
>report card threads all rating Sony's conference below Microsoft and Ubisoft
>Strawpolls all rating Sony as low as fuck tier

You are a pathetic fanboy LMAO
Sony shit the bed and showed absolutely nothing of value
>"m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-muh shitty little MH
spinoff which is also on xbone and PC"
>"b-b-b-b--b-bb-b-but what about muh SoTC remake (AGAIN EDITION)"

Fuck outta here you cuck faggot, sony didn't have shit.

The mass market does not want skill based games. They want movies with realistic movements you control with your thumbs and the maximum amount of challenge will be remembering which button is which in a window of 4 seconds during a QTE.

Nothing in the conference looked that much like a GAME save the mouse VR thing, MonHun, and the remake of SotC.

Just term the genre of TLoU clones as "popcorn gaming" so we have something easy to spew over and over again to ridicule the no-player-effort and no-player-input style of games these devs are shitting out. With budgets that make your eyes bleed too.

They want the normie SJW audience while weeb stuffs are slowly moving to the Switch and mobile phones.

One more fuck up by Sony and I am trashing my PS4. Fuck you Sony. Fuck you.

I wore this face for pretty much the entire event. This E3 on all front and pretty much guaranteed that I'll be playing my backlog for another year

Yeah this is the worst Sony conference in a long time. The saddest part is it didn't have to be.

>The saddest part is it didn't have to be

This. They have so many gems they could release, but they refuse to.

>could've made SotC2
>HURRR LET'S JUST REMAKE THE FIRST ONE AGAIN

Sony is literally that stupid

Was it overconfidence?
I can't think of it being anything else lads.

I thought it was pretty funny how ridiculous their E3 stages were for such a meager lineup of games. 9 fucking games and only two of which were new games.

>Crash remake's new trailer on Youtube is better than anything they showed tonight
>Dissidia NT's trailer is better than anything they showed tonight
>Ace Combat 7's new trailer is better than anything they showed tonight
>Even GT Sport's trailer was better than any of the shit they showed tonight

WHO. THE FUCK. DESIGNED. THIS. PIECE OF SHIT?

sony has LITERALLY never had a good E3 conference. some people thought the 2013 sony conference wasn't shit, but that was just because ms announced they were making everything worse, so sony announcing that only some things were worse, but the rest are status quo seemed megaton.

and i guess there was the FF7 remake reveal in 2015. that made the 6 people that don't think modern s-e is going to rape it to death happy.

ITT - We come up with lame excuses to post stupid fucking anime reaction images outside of Sup Forums while pretending to be "on topic"

>new games

You mean a multiplat rehash and a remaster?

Oh which other platform was Spiderman on again?

I honestly don't get what they gain from re-re-releasing SotC. They could've used the manpower for a sequel, or something similar.

Why did Sony show all their good trailers outside their event?

Spider-Man isn't new. We saw it last year.

Sony is winning by so much all they needed to do was be "not terrible" since the other companies are still bringing nothing. Some neat indie games and new entries in series people love is enough to keep them going.

This E3 has been really disappointing for me. Usually I find a few games to get hyped over but the only new game I'm looking forward to is the new metro.

I didn't ask if it was new. You stated it's a rehash or a remaster so answer the question of what other platform has the game been on.

Silly Illya poster. That conference was better than the cringe shows the other companies made us go through, even if the games themselves were unerwhelming.

>no armored core
>no from at all

I was talking about MonHun and SOTC you retarded nigger.

Oh ok, so why did you choose to ignore Spiderman than? Because it didn't fit your narrative?

What tiger cringe? There was fuck all cringe this year. Even Ubi were relatively cringe free.

>than

Because it isn't new, you dense retard.

You said two new games, and the only new games we hadn't seen yet were MonHun and SOTC. You are the dunce who brought up Spiderman

It's new because it's not out yet.

I accept your apology though.

Over confident because of sales?
Plus alot of games have already been put out and leaked before E3.

>SotC 2
oh please god no, the last thing the game needs is a sequel

No you fucking dolt. At an event new means something we haven't seen yet. Go sit in a corner.

tfw just got a ps4 a few months ago and am given this e3 in return

I'm just hoping they'll show better stuff at TGS, maybe they thought they needed to pander to western audiences for e3? I'm kinda worried, I really wanted either DMC5 or Bloodborne 2, even if both are longshots.

Nintendo will do us good for sure.

PS4 had a bunch of great games out this year already at least.