Marvel vs capcom: infinite

It's fucking over, why casualize shit capcom??

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-demo/cid=UP0102-CUSA08438_00-DUCKDEMO00000000
mobile.twitter.com/Lythero/status/874479994176753665
twitter.com/Polarbearmax209/status/874486889801162752
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where the fuck did you find the demo on PSN?

We've known about this feature for months. This isn't news.

Do you not see the YouTube ui on the bottom you fucking retard

mvc3 had this too, gulity gear has this too, why you over reacting

theres other shit about the game you can shit post about, this holds no water

Games like Kof and Persona already had them. They do so little damage its not worth it. What about the special, are they changed

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-demo/cid=UP0102-CUSA08438_00-DUCKDEMO00000000

no one wants to learn custom combos when there are 10 million characters

>guilty gear has auto combos

That wasn't a good joke you know, it was shit

share the youtube link?

>getting triggered by autocombos
This is how you spot casuals pretending to not be ones.

BASED.

NOW GIVE US SMASH STYLE COMMANDS.

Its not 1994 anymore.

this was confirmed months ago retards

Give me a demo of the new dragon ball z game fuck this capeshit

>why casualize
To make bank off the normie bux from retard 9 year olds who just love deadpool cuz he the hot new shiz

>Autocombo

What in the name of fuck

That's it, getting the DBZ game

You can turn it off

Shoryuken is now down down punch

The DBZ game will also have autocombos.
>i only play capcom fgs

>The DBZ game will also have autocombos.
[Citation Needed]

*saves your dying genre*

are there xmen in the game?

Thank you, Goku-san!

THANK YOU GOKU-SAN

"Thank you Goku-san!"

Thank you Goku-san!

No, because of the worst company in history.

>getting the DBZ game

it has auto combos though.

Nope!
Enjoy!

DEFEND THIS

mobile.twitter.com/Lythero/status/874479994176753665

How the fuck did they ruin Chun's face anyway?

ALL THEY DID WAS LAZILY PORT EVERYONE FROM MVC3 OVER

SHE LOOKED FINE IN 3

LIKE IT TAKES ACTUAL EFFORT TO MAKE IT WORSE WHY DID THEY RE-MODEL HER NOSE

Holy shit

[Citation Needed]

see

Meth.

You're right, it has a whole simple mode though.

MVC3, P4A, and KOF 14 have it.

Console versions of MvC always had an auto option, you retarded faggot.

>all the "shoryukens are artificial difficulty" fags actually got what they wanted

This is the worst timeline for fighting game players

That shit burns my eyes

gaming is over guys

Thank you, Goku-san!

Nah, casuals gonna fuck off when they keep losing, a bunch are already spoiled by BT and Xenoverse shit and don't even want to look at this 2.5D game twice. All these games are gonna rot. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

>mobile.twitter.com/Lythero/status/874479994176753665

i spent several hours praticing sin's dust bnb and played against my friend who didnt know shit about fighting games who used the auto combo mode and he was able to do a full combo with a super ender on me every single time he touched me

literally watch any recorded gameplay videos people took at the show floor.
do you think all these casuals playing it somehow know the games mechanics already? you can clearly see people stringing the same 4-5 hit combos.

Oh you meant stylish mode, that's optional though.

It's fucking fixed in the new capcom game

shhhhh
i wanna watch this

twitter.com/Polarbearmax209/status/874486889801162752
There are some, but this is awful, why change commands at all?

>a much more popular property than any of their fighters being made by them
>with all of the systems they're likely going to cram in
Look at persona. I wouldn't put it past them to do it again to get people that don't play fighters in.

You don't understand, it was optional before but now they're straight up casualising the game with no option to switch.

See and

I'd understand if it was some sort of mode, like MvC3's simple mode or GG's stylish mode. Outright not giving the option and just removing it is retarded as fuck, unless there's the option to actually toggle it.
Sure some characters have it like Ryu but shit like makes absolutely no sense.

looks like plenty of moves to me. DP moves are fucking annoying. Games would be better if they used combos of buttons and quarter circles

also Ryu still has a dp motion

Remember that you also take 20% more damage if you use stylish mode in gg.

>DP moves are fucking annoying.
t. casual

Those posts contradict yours. Let's hate this shit on its own merits and stop with the retarded hyperbole.

I really hope Sup Forums and the rest of the internet isn't in the minority when it comes their opinion on this MvC:I. If this game flops maybe it will finally teach Capcom to stop being greedy and releasing half-baked games.

It's OK when Capcom does it.

Thank you Goku-san!

JUST

it's ugly. some of the models are ugly rn.
still. it won't stop my enormous and thick and veiny hype boner i have for this game

this fucking does it, i'm swearing to the anonymous void that i'm never buying this fucking game.

I just went through the demo I am happy to report we have enough ammo to shit and meme on this game for months!

Thank you, Goku-san!

ITS WORSE THAN I EXPECTED, JUST TAPPING SQUARE THEN TAG, THEN TAPPING SQUARE AGAIN GIVES YOU A COMBO.

ITS NOT STYLISH OR SIMPLE MODE BECAUSE YOU CAN ACTUALLY SWITCH IT OFF.

MVC:I HAS IT FIXED. FUCK THEM

I may be wrong but when you switch it freezes the game meaning there is no consequence for switching and this uses no bar at all. Can anyone else confirm? This is retarded if true. Also the matches are going to end fast as fuck.

Yeah it freezes just so the taggedncharacter can get in.

It's safe as fuck

Capcom will be fine sadly enough, they'll have Resident Evil and Monster Hunter to fall back on if this game flops hard.

I hate this. Down down is literally a harder motion than DP.

>one of the biggest bads of the Marvel universe is literally a grapefruit

In a game like MvC it is nice for a reversal though. With how easy it is to be crossed up, down down will not be affected by side switching

>It's fucking fixed in the new capcom game
say what now?????

Thank you, Goku-san!

Thank you, Goku-san!

I play fucking Guilty Gear. Doing a DP right when getting crossed up is entirely part of the whole concept of crossup games.

So what's gonna happen if Capcom decides to make a new Darkstalkers with MVC:I's mindset in mind?

Why does Capcom still keep pushing failed reboot Spencer instead of original Rad Spencer?

Why are you saying that like it means anything? Characters cover the screen far more in MvC than in GG. You can have so many things going on at once in MvC in comparison.

Most likely because Combofiend is black.

Well for what it is worth, they gave him his retro costume before. I agree that his default look really needs to be his old school look though.

And this is his waifu
Deadpool actually cucked him out of her once

No they don't. In fact no character has anything close to Chipp's crossup game in any Marvel Game ever. You clearly have not played both games enough.

>mobile.twitter.com/Lythero/status/874479994176753665

Man this UI looks like some Chinese knockoff of SFIV

Jesus fuck the chromatic aberration is hell. Why are shit tier devs still pushing this?

wait, is MvCi only 2 characters. fuck

They already announced this from the beginning mate. If you want 3 v 3 good action, play KOF or DBZ.

It hides bad models, textures to some degree

So Maximilian was kinda dogging on the demo and talking about doing Red Hood stuff in Injustice 2 later, but he showed his friend something on his monitor off-screen which they both sounded excited about but said they couldn't talk about it and said they'd be doing Marvel for the rest of the night. What gives, is something else being revealed or is the demo being updated or something? Anyone know of something that leaked? I don't feel like looking on NeoFAG.

Shit graphics my ass. This looks good.

I'm late, is the demo only on PSN or can I get it on Steam too?

>but he showed his friend something on his monitor off-screen which they both sounded excited about

Shekels from capcom.

a-a-a-at least the majority on Sup Forums will actually enjoy it because they can do a combo

Capcom paid them big bucks to act excited about the game. That or they just got permission to see Jedah. It's probably the former though.

Is the demo not showing up for anyone else? I'm searching for it at the store but the only options are the standard and deluxe editions

PSN and XBL, no Steam

Speaking of, has the XBL one went live yet?

They've still been shitting on aspects of the game like the story mode minions dying too quickly and the tap light autocombos, so I don't think it was a moneyhat.

Specifically, they were complaining earlier that they heard the E3 demo was no different than the XBL/PSN one and didn't have any versus mode either, and it sounds like they kinda backtracked on that but won't elaborate. I'm thinking the E3 demo has a versus mode that will come to the XBL/PSN demo in a patch or something, possibly with more characters.

So either they have a new version that miraculously fixes everything into a better game or they threatened to copyright his channel if they don't give their game good publicity.

go to the demo page on the psn store rather than using the search function