Abandon video games for a hobby that leftists universally despise and want to ban. Get your gun licenses right now

Abandon video games for a hobby that leftists universally despise and want to ban. Get your gun licenses right now.

>Abandon video games for a hobby that leftists universally despise and want to ban. Get your gun licenses right now.
stopped reading right there

>tfw schweiz

how does the EU compare?

>tfw you will never be swiss
>tfw stuck in gercuckmany

Does Switzerland accept white Swedes?

Should I buy a m&p sport 2 or a lever action boys? I feel like AR15s are too mass murderish and ppl would judge

The only way I'd buy an AR is if I put wood furniture on it

I'm going to have to weigh the pros and cons about this hobby switch.

For example, I often enjoy playing video games where I can dress up girls in cute outfits. Can I use guns to do this?

AR. More fun and flexible. Also, build you own, m8. It's less expensive.

Also

>(((gun license)))

How about no.

>Swedes
>White

you're a funny guy, Abdul.

I don't give a shit about your politics and I definitely don't give a shit about guns.

>gun license

fucking eurofags

Actually I've been considering getting a gun so that the radical-right menace will think twice about trying to oppress me. Can't take away my rights when I can shoot you dead too.

I think us liberals should consider softening our stance on guns in order to defend our rights, particularly the first amendment. I think minorities should be armed as well and there should be large scale protests in conservative areas where our arms are very prominently displayed.

Guns can't take up nearly as much time as vidya and they are far more expensive, making them significantly less accessible. Still fun though.

our laws work perfectly

>gun license

>gun license
???

Video games are more fun than guns

I went to the gun range, shot a gun, it was boring as shit. I've had more enjoyment from farting

>i'd have to load all my mags at the range
jesus christ why

>implying I need a license

what the fuck am i reading

Like, I'm imagining a massive gay pride parade in the middle of the reddest county in Texas or Oklahoma. Thousands of gays and trannies all armed open carrying marching through the streets of a town of maybe 100 ultra-conservatives. Of course it will be covered by the media.

Watch how fucking fast the right does a 180 on gun control. "Oh shit the liberals are armed now, better ban guns."

It takes less than 10 seconds to load 30 rounds from clips to magazines. Are you in that big of a rush to shoot stuff?