Where were you when NINTENDOMINATION happened?

Where were you when NINTENDOMINATION happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OK5-EIzDtKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New Dev team is making. Wonder if it'll be a jap, burger or europoor team?

Anyways here's hoping it doesn't turn out mediocre. If its fucking awful that would at least be hilarious. If it winds up just being mediocre that'd just be depressing

Isn't the director of the original games still involved?

If this game does well nintendo is just going to assume western metroid fans are spoiled manchildren.

>its going to be on nintendo's next system

laughingwhores.png

If they market it, it should sell fine.

I'll get excited when I have literally any information. A trailer. A picture. A release time frame even?

>nothing except a logo

The Producer (Kensuke Tanabe) is.

Not even close, boyo. Sony won this.

t. pc master race

will it star fox zero?

Reminder that Kensuke Tanabe is the "visionary" who gave us AC Amiibo Festival and Paper Mario Color Splash. Prime 4 is going to be such shit.

Got a strip from when it was actually released?

You're missing the point, as expected from a PRIMEFAG.

No Mark Pacini left retro

>see the space-field
>"it's probably not metroid but please be metroid. ANYTHING metroid"
>choke up when the stars form the symbol

I was so happy

I just hope it'll be a good game

In truth their direct was only just okay. It's just that it came off of Sony sucking my soul with VR and cinematic crap, so it felt like I was roused from a depressive stupor.

When should we expect this to come out? Late 2018, or 2019?

youtube.com/watch?v=OK5-EIzDtKo

>getting excited over a .jpg

Didn't you guys learned nothing from the SMT x FE trailer?

Wait until you see some actual gameplay to get hyped.

>AC Amiibo Festival
He had no part in Amiibo Festival, maybe you're thinking of Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash. Don't forget to mention he did Federation Force and Sticker Star though, that's really notable. At least he did DKC: Tropical Freeze, that's been his best game as of late.

> brainless primefags lap this shit up.

Basic bitches.

Breath of the Wild got a fully animated cinematic trailer way back in 2014 and the game only just came out a couple months ago. The reveal for this was basically just the logo. I'd consider it a miracle if they got this thing out by 2020.

Nintendo didn't win

Sony didn't win

Mircosoft didn't win

Nobody won; consumers lost

Everything was a malaise of mediocrity and anyone with half a brain should realize this already and try to go look for another hobby that hasn't gone completely to shit

it really is a mixed bag with him, he produced and co produced with the trilogy. They say he's (Gordan Ramsey esque.) Passionate and aggressive when questioned.

you're right actually, but dont scare me

Shame we likely have to wait that long. Hopefully the switch will have good stuff to fill. They are releasing many big hitters in their first 9 months.

BotW got delayed, most likely a year or more so it would launch with the Switch.

rather keep Monster Hunter than have prime fags back desu

Ubisoft, Microsoft, and Nintendo had amazing conferences.
Don't let Sony's hilariously bad conference blind you.

what is this meme?

this still makes me mad

>They are releasing many big hitters in their first 9 months.

This meme needs to end.