Bandai Namco has released the first-ever gameplay video of Code Vein

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Ex-8Y1NAo

if the God Eater staff is making this, who is making God Eater 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJr5Gzaa2ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I preferred the old fluid combat, without hitstop.

they are not hiding it's Dark Souls Anime but that's not a bad thing at all considering the hacks at FromSoft got rich with the franchise and are not making souls games anymore

Stop teasing me you stupid sexy kid!

looks good, not too floaty, not too CUHRAZY.

>if you keep making games in one series you're milking it out of greed
>if you stop making games in a series then you're just a hack who got rich and quit

What would you have preferred user

so what's the Sup Forumseredict?

have any more of those retarded A2 faces my friend

Looks like shit

I bet the lore isn't even deep.

I would have enjoyed Dark Souls 3 finished version in 60fps, Bloodborne without frame problems and Bloodborne 2.

Looks bad just like God Eater.

>Dark Souls 3 finished version in 60fps

Isn't that just DS3 on PC with the dlcs?

And yeah Bloodborne's frame problems are a shame but I don't think From was ever going to address those regardless of whether or not the Souls series was still being developed. As for Bloodborne 2, there's still those rumors of Aztecsouls going around, so I wouldn't totally discount the possibility of From putting out something with some Souls inspirations, just not a medieval fantasy one called Dark Souls

Looks like it suffers from the same problems as all post DaS games, awkward movement and lack of weapons having any real weight to their swings

PC version is 60fps but still unfinished. Hopefully Code Vein is a success so we have Dark Souls Anime finished and in 60fps

a game this ugly reminds me of ds2

Post more lolis.

no

Please.

That they get off their asses and make Armored Core 6.

stop masturbating

What's unfinished about it?

I just finished tho

the game was made in less than 2 years, it's Bloodborne assets with screaming meme enemies.

So?

xDD

>no background music

What kind of background music would you use?

Aren't the enemy noises literally from Dark Souls? Even the ambiance sounds like it was from a Souls game.

pedophile

>1 billion iframes
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Dropped

It's a bloody demonstration, not an actual gameplay segment.

Not him but a very soft orchestra wouldn't hurt. Not anything too dramatic or emotional.

Looks pretty good, better than any souls shit.

I can't explain why but it seemed more interesting to watch without any music playing in the background

Enough with this bamco, stop beating the souls dead horse, it's already dead stop embarrassing from soft

I was ragging on people for calling this NOUN Souls but I see now that I was wrong.
On second viewing I see that the player is using the same weapons as the enemies, too. Hope that means there'll be a good few to collect. I unironically enjoy farming for weapons.

Would this music fit Dark Souls background stages?
youtube.com/watch?v=VJr5Gzaa2ig

>hits don't feel satisfying at all
Definition of mediocre weeb game. To be expected from GE devs I guess.

Having played the entirety of the Soulsborne series, I'm not exactly seeing any excessive iframes anywhere. At all. It looks like standard dodging from any of the games except baseline adaptability DS2 perhaps. On another note, I did like that cheeky duck under one of the attacks near the end with the jump-attack, that shit is satisfying as fuck in the Souls games, but rare.

That level looks straight out of God Eater. It's literally the City of Mercy.

Oh boy I can't wait for Sup Forumss awesome totally real opinions on thi...ITSSHITREEEEEEEEEEEE

It looks post apocalyptic though, so what kind of music would reflect on that? I would probably use something similar to VTMB, just from the sheer fact that it's another vampire game with great ambience. Not sure if it would fit very well though.

Gotta reuse as much as possible.

I mean a short development cycle and Bloodborne inspirations are just kind of parts of the game. If you don't like it I totally get it, but I don't see how that points to the game being "unfinished"

>feel
>satisfying
>tight controls
>ambient experience

Looks barely better than a late 360 game

Hit impact looks pretty satisfying in all this recent gameplay, I'm optimistic.

U wanna fuck crazy

looks alright but faggy weeb aesthethic from the trailer turned me off

>no weight
This is big problem for me