Missions people say are nearly impossible but you find piss easy

Missions people say are nearly impossible but you find piss easy.

Whoa look at badass OP
What a cool motherfucker

The RC helicopter with explosives on the construction site one from GTA vice city.

Now the Driver mission that was pure insane difficulty,.

Water Temple

I've never seen anyone refer to that mission as particularly difficult.
That was piss easy compared to the race with that fat guy.

The PC controls for the RC helicopter were just awful.

The mission with the RC planes was so hard in the original copy of the game that they made it easier in later versions. You ran out of fuel really fast.

This, it's annoying, not harder than other temples

Only DSP had problems with it

One P.I.T. maneuver on the fat fuck and you're set.

>tfw the flying trials/races in the las venturas airport

fucking bonkers

The boss fights in DXHR.

Did they nerf the damn train mission in SA for the european release? I never had any problems with it.

retarded people just drove too close to the train and big smoke couldn't actually shoot the fags

I've literally never had a problem fighting Gran Bruce. I can't even rationalize why people would have a problem with him.

It's not a mission, but this guy was pretty straightforward despite everyone hyping up how difficult he was.

pinball level in Mario Sunshine. I swear some people are just shitters.

Entire hotline miami 2 on hardmode. There was one part that was bullshit but other than that it was probably the most fun I had in a hotline miami game.

"all you had to do was follow the damn train cj" is a forced meme

Water temple
If you know how to play video games at all then it's just an annoying temple with a bad boss.

There are no hard GTA missions

Holy shit this
I had to max out flying just to beat it and even then it tool about 10 or so tries after that

this, it's easy if you do it right

The rings in Superman 64. The actual flight controls are very precise and work well. People like AVGN memeing that the rings are impossible are the worst.

The sneaking mission in BotW where you have to follow a korok. Why do people find that hard. My friend did it on his second try, I did it on my first. Neither of us thought much of it until it was brought up online as impossible.

The only people who find that one hard are those who don't use the map and compass. Which is fair, since the game really never needs those all that much, but every conscious being should be able to atleast arrive at the conclusion that a map would help you out when you are lost. So there is that.

Atleast the old "Water Temple is hard!" meme kinda withered away in the last 10 years.

outed yourself normalfag

The entirety of Megaman 2. Why is Megaman one of those games that are in the "Nintendo hard" canon together with Ninja Gaiden or Castlevania 1 and 3? Only Megaman 1 and 3 are really all that hard.

I don't see the difficulty with that mission in which you have to chase after a train with Big Smoke. It was always easy to me even as a kid. Now, pic related.That was conceived in the ninth circle of hell.

This stage is impossible with mouse + keyboard

>biplanes
>ever

awful awful shit. just

>the hydra race
Literally completed that in hover mode the entire time. What the fuck

literally beat him on my first try

I had to borrow a bunch of friends' memory cards and do the flying school missions for them so they could get the Hunter. Feels good man.

No user, please, don't remin....
GOD

GOD FUCK
I KEEP RUNNING OUT OF FUEL
WHAT THE FUCK
FUCKING TRASH
FUCK YOU ZERO

That new Fast and Furious game looks like it came out on the PS2

kek I remember this

ah fuck, I've lost my data cable