It's over. Nintendo confirmed for mainstream again

It's over. Nintendo confirmed for mainstream again.

Other urls found in this thread:

samael.tumblr.com/post/161968989415/drenched-bluff-nintendo-as-a-company-are
youtube.com/watch?v=AGRYAYiBWqk
gonintendo.com/stories/283211-chile-national-soccer-team-s-goal-celebration-involves-faux-switc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is happenign here?

TSUUU!?

fucking mono mascherono

Dark Souls 2?

God what is wrong with console kiddys these days , your attentionspan is shorter than you guys last while fapping to trap. Every 8 hours we swap between nintendo wins zomg and sony wins woaw. I dont even know why im here anymore

TOP KEK, the top tier actors at Barcelona are doing what they do best
Is that a shoe?

>the city of farca

Looks like a bottle.

hahahahahahhah

Chiles celebration after a goal is them playing fifa or pes, probably making fun of Alexis when he told a story of him playing imaginig being a pro or saying that its easy like playing playstation

hahahhahahah

Based chile, they were always more open to nintendo than any other shit countrys from south america.

Even dude bros from Barcelona know that the Nintendo Switch is the real nigga nowdays.

Isn't Messi a Sonybro?

football in a nutshell

Link?

messi doesn't play videogames faggot

holy shit

>best player in the world
>spending time playing video games

are you dumb or something?

he is probably training his kid to become messi 2.0

So, yes?

he does

But best player in the world is Cristiano Ronaldo.

>ratman is the first to dive like always
LOL

What a piece of an overrated fucktard he turned out in the end.

Goal didn't went through. Switch confirmed failure!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

in your fucking dreams bitch boi.
penaldo will never be better than messi.

You haven't watched football in years have you?

search best soccer player in the world and tell me who pops up first.

nintendo as a company are entirely apolitical unless it suits them.

the only brown man in hyrule being evil and feared and hated, with the main goals of most of the games being to eradicate him for good, isnt political, apparently.

the main enemy of skyward sword being a flamboyant gay-coded man who is sadistic and revolting to the wholesome white lad protagonist isnt political. no statements to be made here.

the only black woman in ARMS being hypersexualized with a completely unnecessary emphasis on her ass at all times is JUST a coincidence, and has nothing to do with how nintendo feel about black women! never mind how it falls completely in line with their other portrayals of black women since the 90s. it’s not political.

but a girl mii marrying another girl mii? that’s a political statement! we can’t have that! we might upset someone! link can’t be a girl because blaaaaagh i dont fucking know the triforce hates identity politics. a brown or black character presented as something other than evil and terrifying or oversexualized? what is this, 1984?

Nintendo only want people to smile! :) (unless you’re not white, a girl, gay or transgender. then you’re too political.)

you haven't watch the most recent match have you?

>confederations meme

You're not supposed to use whales as bait, user.

Is it bait if you can't make a single argument against it.

I told you, it's too big. I can't even bite it.

samael.tumblr.com/post/161968989415/drenched-bluff-nintendo-as-a-company-are

>europeans

Are they trying to imitate my country's goalkeeper, Kidiaba?!?
youtube.com/watch?v=AGRYAYiBWqk

haven't seen that picture in a while

Are you following a dragon RP blog on tumblr?

>Not googling stuff that looks like a copypasta to see if it's a copypasta

I love the guy that stands up out nowhere.

That isn't the source blog.

I'm glad you know tumblr more than me user, that was the first search result that came up

>suarez
>overrated

he's a top class player he just doesn't really suit that team. he's better off as the main man instead of constantly being told to feed nerman and messhit.

is this allardyce?

Celebrating a goal like playing mario kart 8

nice pasta cuck

>The only brown man in hyrule being evil
Never fails to see SJWs who have never played the game they are talking about.

Fifa is a videogame

>scousers

What Vita game are they playing?
You don't really think that an adult would buy Nintendo console, unless it is for his child.

>Vita
>grown, succesful males with social life

Whatever makes you sleep at night
gonintendo.com/stories/283211-chile-national-soccer-team-s-goal-celebration-involves-faux-switc

the fuck is happening here

Vidal sucks at mario kart

Team scores at the opponent's home.
Home crowd gets pissed, one of them throws a bottle at the away team's players.
Away players overreact and dive like they got hit by a brick, minus the two on the right and the guy complaining to the crowd at the last second of the webm.

>Vidal uses Yoshi
Based

Literally the only reason I can't get into watching soccer. I admire their skill, but it's incredibly distracting watching them all act like pussies every time something touches them.

Fucking Divegrass

>Soccer

Don't you mean Poverty ball?

He means football, as in, the sport where you play with your foot.

Why does that have anything to do with Nintendo?
Isn't FIFA extremely popular on Xbox and PS4 and haven't received a title in Nintendo since 2012?

It's mario kart, they're playing a switch. The PS4 is FIFA(the institution, not the game) approved, though.