Why doesn't he attend EVO anymore? Is he scared?

Why doesn't he attend EVO anymore? Is he scared?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/drgnkiller?lang=en-gb
youtube.com/watch?v=RbLfejGM2gA
youtube.com/watch?v=8U-Vn1oowGs
youtube.com/watch?v=-gLDuYs8vWw
youtube.com/watch?v=NBXxntZL-to
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DSP is a shitter at fighting games.

Cause hes not gonna have any spare time flipping those burgers soon

EVO is scared of him.

lol
jealous detractors

He mentioned this in his vlogs. People want to harm and beat him up now, so it's the reason he will never attend EVO ever again.

He's been banned
And this

Everyone would laugh him out

Why would anyone want to hit him? He'd probably hurt himself trying to get into the building

Bragging rights.

>unironically giving this hack, unfunny, retard attention.

why? he's literally one of the stupidest people i've ever seen, ever single game its some "uh...okaaaaayyy......uh oh what? thats a stupid mechanics how does that work what....bugged mechanics....". And don't even get me started on that used car vlog shit.

DSP is an always will be irrelevant

Bodying the asshole would get you slight bragging rights, punching him would be like hitting a special needs child hardly something you should brag about.

I'd punch this fucker right in the face so the next monetized vlog he'd make would be with a black eye

The internet cockroach with an autistic following.

>SOK interviewing Laveria
>Muh Leanna interview.

I thought this was going to be his last year on youtube? He might commit suicide before his '8 year legacy' dies.

He's going to be around for a while. that autist from Norway who's solo funding him will sooner pay off his mortgage than let him land on the street

>buy your gf an engagement ring
>"she said YES!!!"
>go both your own separate ways 2 weeks later

I hope they both end up in the street by the end.

really wish you fags stop giving him money and attention, just so we can see how desperate he will get

Remember that video where his neighbor told him to shut up and he did?

He may as well live with the cunt since his full time girlfriend left him.

The state of autism.
twitter.com/drgnkiller?lang=en-gb

SFV is too low IQ for him

norwegian autist is doing what, what's the story? last I heard dsp was basically fucked moneywise

He beat Justin Wong and was a top SF2 player, he has tournament credentials.

There's this idiot named vidar viking who keeps giving him hundreds of dollars weekly by himself. If you say anything to him in his chat you get banned by Phil.

He was the best u.s. player in sf2 and only lost to japs

He has given phil 1k of money so far on twitch and not counting on his patreon

The FGC really doesn't like him, here's Justin Wong, Jaha and Mike Wattson all shitting on him
youtube.com/watch?v=RbLfejGM2gA
youtube.com/watch?v=8U-Vn1oowGs
youtube.com/watch?v=-gLDuYs8vWw

He gave him more than 10 thousand dollars in bits

I wasn't aware street fighter was the only fighting game

based god jaha will put hands on him if he ever attends evo again

He got banned?
When/why?

Why does "Like the Cock Get the Shock" Jaha hate DSP?

Fighting games stopped being a profitable endeavor for him, so he abandoned them completely besides giving them the same kind of week-long casual attention they'd get from any other YouTuber. The last time I remember him attending a tournament years and years ago for SF4, it was purely a business trip for him. He continued his single player Let's Plays from home in his hotel room when he wasn't up to play, and got into a big argument with the TOs and stream team because he was setting up a camera and recording matches. The TOs were actually very accommodating to him and even let him do a short stretch of commentary with Skisonic I think which brought in a lot of DSP's viewers, but that let to some conflict too because he was being too dominant on commentary without saying much of value.

DSP tried acting like a tough guy IRL and jaha stepped to him and punked him.

Second video He talked a lot of shit and then tried to weasel out of paying after losing a money match

Doesn't matter because of that one norwegian fuckwit

The best street fighter 2 turbo player on the east coast? Attend EVO? lmao that tournament is beneath someone of his caliber

He's streaming Ultra Street Fighter 2 right now and raging.

what the fuck, I was blocking

Did he go to college?

Kek, I remember this. Skisonic got mad that he kept talking over him.

WOOOOOOOOOOW THE ENEMY IN THIS SINGLEPLAYER GAME IS CHEATING

OH MY GAHD I'M BLACKING ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK FUCK YOU NINTENDO

ALL EMPLOYEES
youtube.com/watch?v=NBXxntZL-to

Did that really happen? I've never watched a vid of his nor seen his social media, but the memes make me think it could be true.