Ive been sitting in this helicopter for 15 minutes. How do I get off? Plz help

Ive been sitting in this helicopter for 15 minutes. How do I get off? Plz help

Try waiting 15 more minutes

Nice bait m8.

bullshit you fucking retard

you have a pic on Snake's right of soldiers taking a photo that unlocks when you fultoned some people the ones in mission 2 are not enough to unlock the photo you fucking lying retarded piece of hsit.

It takes a while to fly to Afghanistan. Sit back and relax.

what?

This is the first time in this helicopter. I just want to visit mother base. I extracted a dog and I want to know how to use it

Im sorry. I've been googling it and it seems no one else ran into this problem. I've looked in the idroid and I accepted all the rewards. Do I need to do anything else?

I listened to every single tape. Nothing said how to get out of the chopper... What do?

That's the game user.

Don't worry, it's a camera glitch. You're actually controlling the helicopter, and you just have to land it. Now then, what you do is press Alt+Esc+M, this will bring up the Helicopter Map. From there you can steer yourself to a landing zone. After that, press Shift+L+G to deploy landing gear, and hold down Alt+L to actually land.
Now the door's a bit of a tricky input, you have to press D three times while holding the right arrow key, and that will open the door. Just press W and Up Arrow to walk out.

Helicopter is a matchmaking lobby. Unfortunately nobody's playing the game anymore so you're kinda screwed.

/thread

my brother recently got out of jail, he was in for 5 years so I can't show him how neat mgo3 is or how fun kicking the invaders ass with boxes and baloons is

Talk to the pilot

omg........hope this is a troll

Could a helicopter even fly to Afghanistan from Seychelles?

Don't most helicopters have a range of sub-500 miles?

How many levels of irony are we in right now

I mean its metal gear, they probs have a special jet helicopter or something

What do you mean
That's all there is to the game and I honestly don't know what else you could possibly want

>ARMA 3
Wrong game user.

fuck off troll

Don't reply to my post, goober

I kind of abandoned thread cause no one helped. I alt f4d the game cause fuck this. No one actually wants to give an answer.

i trolled ya

This is literally the game. BiBo died in that helicopter crash and V is just his soul being trapped in helecopter.

OP here

sorry for making this shitty thread

i'm gonna go off myself now

xD

Fuck you. You aint me

Fuck you. You aint me

Wooow nice game kojima

le monke

damn...

You're pretty good

are we being raided

press the touchpad on the controller yo fucking monkey