STANDING

STANDING

HERE I REALIZE

Featuring Kiefer Sutherland as Chloe

Nigger

>ywn be a cute preteen girl playing pirates with your cute best friend and future lover

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

HELLA

WE WUZ

TIMELORDS N SHIET!

>>ywn be a cute preteen girl playing pirates with your cute best friend and future lover

fugg

me on the left

Why does it get me everytime?

Pure couple

I'm going to stab you if I ever see you irl

ON THE EDGE
OF THE CRATER

pssh good luck kiddo

HERE

WHISPERS
IN THE AIR
TELL THE TALES
OF THE BROTHERS GONE

why did no one notice max teleporting around

Did nothing wrong.

Max, you're no match for my stand [D A R K R O O M]

"Only Victoria could make me feel dirty in the shower"

What did Max mean by this?

but that's not david

Is anyone else not playing this game because it's Tumblr?

Fuck it I'm preordering, one of the only 2 games that have made me shamelessly cry like a little bitch.

LiS is fairly redpilled for a ''tumblr SJW'' game

ZA WARUDO

jesus the graphics are crap

HELLAHELLAHELLAHELLAHELLAHELLAHELLAAAAAA

Congratulations, you fell for the tumblr meme.

God damn commie

Shh don't tell em the game's actually really good as a comedy

This is fucking gross. Hate that lesbo shit

Is this game any good? The girls are cute and I like magical realism.

just finished the game some days ago.

Did anyone around really suspected him to be the bad guy ?

Putting so much effort to make him a douche through the episodes made it so obvious that he's actually a good guy.

All these people who went against him (shown by the % at the end of each episode), preffering to side with that "muh step-daddy issues" egocentric, childish and irresponsible cunt ...

it's a solid 6.5/10, the game is comfy and the atmosphere is great and soundtrack is not bad at all
I would give it a 8/10 easily if the last episode wasn't so terrible

I hated him. Then he turned out to be the best dad. Shit I need to replay this game and let him slap that punk bitch to give me satisfaction

Is it just me or does the teacher look a lot like Adam Jensen?

Is that young Max?

Would cuddle with

Wash it off with this Christian friendly relationship

It's better than anything Telltage have shit out.

you think they like bbcs?

their cuckold sessions where Nathan sits tied up and caged while Warren goes ape on his girlfriend's pussy are far from Christian.

that's a terrible pairing

>Hate that lesbo shit
So you hate the whole game?

DESOLATION

DEVASTATION

WHAT A MESS WE MADE
WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG

>hating the purest form of love

He's playing him in the upcoming life action series.

>ywn be a cute pirate playing preteen girls with your cute best friend and future lover

>Hey Max want to go have intense demeaning lesbian sex in the back of my truck?
>Or go to my funeral and live out your life in this shitty town of drug addicts and tumblrinas

I couldn't have hit that save Chloe button fast enough. Go fuck yourself Arcadia.

Where is the semen machine?

>You will never be a trauma hardened Max running the mercenary town of Outer Arcadia trying to ensure there's constant need for time travelers by causing natural disasters.

Even Jefferson x Max would be a better couple than this. Fucking kill yourself I hope you unironically drop dead right now

>ywn be a future pirate playing preteen lovers with your girl and cute best friend

>future lover
But that's wrong, Max and Chloe are just friends.

7am behind the corner creepin' at SuperMax

>Max and Chloe are just friends

Anyone else played this on PS+?

I cannot find closure in the ending(s). The game got me so invested into Max that I truly feel for her and her point of view.

>Save Arcadia
Sacrifice your long lost BFF that you just reconnected with. Chloe will be dead thinking that Max abandoned her for good while Max will be still alive, always thinking about the week she had with Chloe and what she personally went through to be with Chloe just to have it all be null and void in the end. 2bh, I can't see Max getting out of this, she'll be depressive her whole life, quit college and most likely end her own life. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

>Save Chloe
Yes, she saves her BFF whom she told she'd never leave her again. They can explore their bi-curious adventures or just stay besties forever. But Max will have to live with the moral burden of having killed of an entire town. Including her recently aquired friends of Blackwell, her BFF's mom, her plant Lisa and poor Alice. Doesn't matter if the whole town is fucked up and drugged up, Max won't be the same after this sacrifice and it will slowly eat away at her soul, destroying her joy of life and her relationship with Chloe in the end. Terrible terrible terrible.

tl;dr: best to just stop playing the game before ep 5 is concluded. Personally I'd stop when Chloe and Max have that moment in the pool, it's a nice ending for these two

People like to shit on the last episode but 4 was terrible too and only served as a tearjerker
Comes off really forced to anyone with an ounce of critical thinking

Why do you perverse degenerates have to sex everything up? It was a story about broken friendship, that was rebuild to be stronger than anything. Also, it's Adam and Eve, yadda yadda

>this is an 18 year old "woman"

looks like she's 12
dresses like she's 12
has tits like she's 12

Is this one of those japanese inspired 2000 years old demon lords that just happen to look like kids?

>ywn be a girl

I feel bad for cucking him the entire game
Well, at least he didn't suffer too long
Bae over Bay

Steins;Gate did it better
Also you really can't end a game that consistently tells you your actions matter with a binary choice unless it's an actual thematic point you're making (which it really wasn't in this case)

That's why she's the best.

I don't know user, Max smiles at the end no matter which choice you pick, symbolizing that she will eventually move on - yes, even if she destroys the whole town and kills all of her friends just to save Chloe - so I don't think she would commit sudoku or fall into depression in either case.

That's not how humans work and you know it, the smile at best signifies that she is currently happy with her choice. It doesn't mean that letting thousands of people die isn't going to haunt her for years and it doesn't mean that having experienced a week she can't ever acknowledge won't get to her eventually

kek

you're both wrong, she's smiling at the fact that she murdered hundreds of people

That doesnt make sense, everyone is a flatty

I want a cute, adorkable girl like Max as my lifelong gf and wife. I'm not into art or pot, what do?

Kill yourself

STILL

Would you really want to though?
You'd be obligated to spew 2009 reddit memes.

Based.

I usually say that Sup Forums has become one of the most tumblrer boards in this site as a way to make people feel bad for being coalburners or kiked sheeple but this time I say it 100% honestly and with a little bit of fear.
I remember when Gone Home was shattered here because of how pretentious and ungame it was only defended by some as a comfy but mediocre storytelling game. What happened? How can so much people here like this excuse of a decision based game? It has all the bad things of The Walking Dead and all of the good things have been replaced by Tumblr. baka baka baka baka

>How can so much people here like this excuse of a decision based game?

It makes you feel like you have a friend.

Ok
Sorry
I'll be leaving now
Enjoy it then you faggots.

Ok, and now?

A shitbag who shoots a guy and his dog for no fucking reason you mean?

Hm, I like making fun of people for being reddit/tumblr, but this game was cool. I have and will mock furries but I've masturbated to furry shit before and enjoyed it.

Way of the world.

shit game

>this is on PS+
>try it

I have literally never, ever wanted to hurt ficitional characters more.

Max is the embodiment of walking self pity and Chloe might be the worst video game character ever.

I am at Episode 2 and I will only endure it if both Max and Chloe get BTFO at the very end.

Does it happen?

Chloe does

Okay, at least some easy Trophies.

Ugh, you're such a problematic gamer.

>plays video games they obviously don't enjoy at all, hates on the main characters in this character heavy story
>gives a shit about trophies

Fix your life first before replying to me

You will like A LOT the ending of Ep 4 and the initial part of Ep 5
>NOW YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP

>He thinks a good character means having no flaws
Enjoy your Mary Sues

>problematic

Speak like a normal human being kid

There are literally girls like this in freshman year of college.