Official MvC: infinity hate thread, get the fuck in here niggers

Official MvC: infinity hate thread, get the fuck in here niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXTurbSOYXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR GWENPOOL IS CUTE

I'm sure that even if MvCI bombs, Capcom will turn to their other IP's and turn around their slump. R-Right?

But seriously though, how the fuck did Capcom ruin everything?

by letting the Mouse bully them into making MCU vs Capcom

>no gene or asura

>mvc2: i wanna take you for a ride.
>mvci: i wanna take all of your money.
this is my stop. i'm off this crazy train.

Game's still going to be successful, Capcbros will save it

why there is no x-men or other capcom characters like asura?, oh yeah but instead, we got that fucking racoon

Swap Chris with Leon (more popular)
Nemesis with Asura (assuming that Nemesis is there to be Hulk's rival)
Firebrand with Nina (if they want a flying character, plus she doubles up as an obscure/niche fan favorite pick)
Spencer with Nero (he does everything Spencer does but better, plus a new character a significant amunt of people would appreciate)

Wouldn't be perfect, but i'm sure more people would've been satisfied with the roster if it were like that

Just like they saved SF5?
I might sell well better because its Multiplat, but i doubt it

Yes, SFV is still the most popular game in the FGC, and that's all Capcom really cares about, they aren't going to play a different game, they'll play this and bitch about it... but will still play it

>SFV is still the most popular game in the FGC
But its the the most popular fighting game out there, IJ2 is and maybe even T7. The FGC isn't the target market anymore, the casual are and they aren't buying these games. Not to mention that DBZF is coming out only a few months later and look vastly superior.

This game's silent majority of fans will buy it like hotcakes. It's funny how people accuses people who like MvCI as being drones, when in reality they're being the real drones just by hopping on the mvc hate bandwagon

Considering I jumped off the hype train for a small bit when Asura wasn't on Ryce's list, I'm not hyped to play Monster Hunter and possibly Venom

So you're telling me that SFxT and SFV wasn't Capcom's fault?

>and that's all Capcom really cares about

pretty sure they care about making money more than pleasing a very niche group of autists

The problem is: those characters you mentioned aren't there for gameplay reasons, they are there because they could just copy paste.
I really don't get Capcom's reasoning behind doing that. A good roster would net them the 2 million sales. Will selling dlc characters to the 5000 players the game will have make more money?

It doesn't matter, they can just turn it into an esport like they did with SFV

Even if they fail to appeal to the casual audence, FGCucks will come to their rescue, no matter how much Capcom neglects them

WHY IS THE GAME SO UGLY

WHY DOES EVERYTHING SHINE SO MUCH

*now

POST YOUR FACE WHEN GAMORA APPEARED IN THE TRAILER

I want to complain about stuff too. Why did they change DPs to 22P? Do you guys think Capcom will try to do this more in the future since no one's really making a big deal about it? Will it negatively affect the way the game is played?

The game isn't ugly. Faces and voice acting are.

Keep DD for movement, leave dp for attacks.

Those textures on his body look straight out of the PS2 era

Was the full roster revealed yet?

That doesn't mean the game is going to sell, and that's the point.
SFV dick gets sucked nonstop by the FGC, but the game still bombed HARD in sales. It safe to say that the same thing might happen again too.

bullet witch, is that you?

I don't get it either, it's like they're blind or something

I was looking at a Facebook group i'm part of about comic book movies and people were disgusted that they were recycling so much from MvC3 and that there were no X-Men

Even casuals aren't buying into their bullshit, if you look at it from their perspective and compare MvCI to Injustice 2, it looks like a joke, like if Marvel wants to pretend that MvC3 didn't exist9

It really seems like they didn't give a fuck, i don't whose decision was to rush the game like this, Capcom or Marvel or maybe both of them, but they're delusional if they think this is going to appeal to casual gamers

People said that the e3 demo looked better and thas it was also, supposedly, a 3 month build so i hope It will look alright and will play well. The rooster cant be fixed unfortunately.
I will wait and get when it gert better characters as dlc. Jedah is pretty tempting though, i still gotta see how the fuck they will make him

they can take my money as long as they announce this

Why the fuck are his pants red?

Ryce leak stands true, but after that datamine leak, even he isn't sure anymore. I'm guessing 34 base roster, since there will be 20 variant covers, 3 of them would be for dlc, since Black Panther is one of the covers.

I didn't even noticed that was her, I thought it was She-Hulk for the longest.

>official reddit kappa thread of the hour

What about Ant-Man?

I was with you until you used a racial slur.

there was a leak with 28 characters that seemed to be the launch roster but since then there were datamining showing plenty of other characters too, not sure which/how many of them can be dlc tho

Currently people are mostly hating the game assuming the first leal is true because it really sucks but if it turns out to be otherwise people should apologize for completely ruining the game's reputation before it was even out based on fake assumptions.

But even with the faces fixed, how will they unfuck themselves from the bad word of mouth?
They should release another story demo to really highlight the fixed faces, even if it's the same segment.

You have to be pretty fucking stupid to honestly believe in this shill shit...

the roster can be fixed since its not actually confirmed yet

Why hasnt mvc been good since 2?

They already got shit planed and its pretty obvious that they want to make money out of dlc. I just hope the base rooster is fun enough to play to hold down thos who will buy it day one.

"datamined" roster has only 5 rehashed characters and 1 new over the leaked 28-character roster, it's still terrible.

>I don't get it either, it's like they're blind or something
To be fair to Capcom I think a big part of it is their nasty fanbase. Back when there was serious talk of a new Darkstalkers game I started going to Capcom's forums and saw tons of "nobody wants darkstalkers just make SF4 forever," and if that's the feedback they're getting then I can kind of see why they'd copy/paste everything. Then again that just seems to be the way games are going. SC, which was known for roster shakeups, filled 5 with halfass OCs that were just worse versions of old characters. MKX's roster had a bunch of characters who were dead at the time and did nothing but job in the story. I haven't picked up Tekken 7 yet but once I do I'm sure I'll see people that make me wonder why the hell they're there.

They should just delay it and add the first 6 dlc to the base roster.
It all started when they announced dlc plans 6 months before release, and with Sigma, a main antagonist on the story mode, leading the batch.

There are two major differences about those games and MvCI:

1 - MvC uses established characters from other franchises, it's always exciting for people to see those chracters who were never in a fighting game before being adapted into one

2 - No one gives a shit about the story in MvC because it never had a real one up u til this game (and even then, judging from the demo nobody should take this story seriously anyway)

Any dlc character that would make you pick the game ASAP?
I guess that's what they're banking on. I don't give a fuck for most characters in the roster or announced as dlc, but the moment they add a Breath of Fire rep, I buying him/her.

Now DLC

>Frank
Thank god

Everyone went off on Justin Wong when he said they shouldnt hare released the Story Demo. He was right. Im sure he didnt mean it on the "you dont deserve it" way, he jus saw the demo as a bad representation of the game.
Capcom would have made a good decision by just not releasing shit. None was expecting a demo anyways.
The issue with the faces is pretty much capcom putting more work on the marvel characters first because marvel is paying the bills. Cap Marvel better look like the baddest bitch in the since the earliest builds.

Loads. But honestly Ultron alone already really appeals to me, so it seems likely I will buy the game.

Asura and/or Rashid

>SymbioteHuge.zip
>SymbioteSoldier.zip
>Venom.zip

>another dlc character that will play a big role in the story mode

Gene or Asura

And the good part is that they would have less chances of fucking up her face since half of it is covered anywa

On disc dlc isnt as bad if you need the character model for story mode, cmon guys. Didnt MKX do that shit too?

this comes out this year right?

>everyone complained about on-disc dlc characters on SFxT
>now every Capcom game are made with UE4
>5gb patches just for one character

That list is datamined from where though?

The game does look like garbage but what's even the point of these threads? Just ignore it and move on.

Showed up a week before E3. It had Dahren Mohran, Grandmaster and RestrainedThanos, really weird and specific stuff to put on a fake leak, and all of it was shown on the E3 trailer.

How is this acceptable in 2017?

>MvC uses established characters from other franchises, it's always exciting for people to see those chracters who were never in a fighting game before being adapted into one
Yeah dude that's my point. Like, maybe we could get an RE character who isn't Chris or Wesker, or maybe we could get an SF character other than the handful that people always play. I feel like MvC has gotten to the point where it's pulling more from itself instead of other media, but that may just be a function of the series having more games.

>Back when there was serious talk of a new Darkstalkers game I started going to Capcom's forums and saw tons of "nobody wants darkstalkers just make SF4 forever,"
And then those people didn't buy SF5, lol.

>I feel like MvC has gotten to the point where it's pulling more from itself instead of other media
You're only feeling that now? How many instances of Morrigan being in crossovers solely because she had been in previous crossovers did it take for you to realize that?

>hate thread
Why? Why not just ignore it?

Rashid in mvci would be amazing

Its called r kappa and its invading Sup Forums

>r kappa
The fuck is that

>And then there's this asshole.

Dude, give it up, this is Capcom were are talking about, what you see it's what you get!

The only reason this fucking turd of a game is the way it is and it exists it's because this is recycling : the game, Capcom fucked up over the years since 2009 with their bullshit anti consumer practices and contempt for their fanbase with shady dishonest taunts of practices, and now, they been living the consequences of their actions, look at SFV, Sony had to fund the game, and they had to outsource the character models to free lance artists (Down Syndrome Ken anyone?), And didn't even came with an arcade mode on release date, they promised new fighters would be unlocked with "fighting game money" but they made it so that it takes an eternity to do so and then they back down and still charge you real money.

They dig their own hole and it's becoming a grave.

The sad thing is that the roster sucks not just because it's MCU only since MCU has a lot of different IPs, there are no surprises, no oddball characters, Gamora is the closest one to a surprising addition but she is just another boring sword wielding character.
How about Iron Monger, Whiplash, Kurse or Medusa as a grappler character? Or Cloak & Dagger as a JJBA style character?

I'll miss Modok and Shuma, even if I didn't play them.

Darkstalkers characters are a special case user, that series hasn't had a truly new game since the damn '90s. Although if your point was that they keep using Morrigan over and over and over then I totally agree with you. I always thought Bishamon and Lord Raptor were cool as hell but I don't think they've appeared in jack shit.

Absolutely.

Gwenpool for DLC?

A Mega Man character like Protoman or Vile
Machine Man

I mean 2bh mvc was always recycling: the game but i agree they could have put alot more pation on that rooster
But calm down, SFV dlc model is straight though. Do story mode, individual story mode, trials vol 1 and 2, survival if you are crazy, the online and you have enough to buy like 4 characters.
It was a bigger issue when sfv first release 2bh

>Back when there was serious talk of a new Darkstalkers game I started going to Capcom's forums and saw tons of "nobody wants darkstalkers just make SF4 forever,"

Dude that's just Capcom making up excuses, member "Darkstalkets is not DED" fiasco.

They knew what people want but they use that against them to taunt them cause, "OH YOU WUNT A NYUU GAIMM, JUST BUY OR SHIT UPSCALE SUPER EAGLE FILTER RERELEASR OF A 2 DECADE OLS ROM THAT IS NOT EVEN THE DEFINITIVE EDITION OF THE GAME THAT DOESNT EVEN HAVE HOME CONSOLE GAME MODES AND HAS INPUT LAG, YOU JUST HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT A SHITLOAD OF TAIMS SO THAT WE SEE IF YOU WUNT IT CAUSE IT WORKED WITG THAT UGLY ASS HAD VERSION OF SUPER TURBO WITH COMIC BOOK ART CAUSE SOME AMERICAN FGC FANBOY TOUGHT THAT HE COULD DO BETTER THEN GAME DESIGNERS AND SINCE IDIOT AMERICANS DOWNLOAD IT A SHITLOAD OF TIMES JUST BECSUSR OF THEM SPRUTSSS YOU GOTTA HAVE TO DU UT AGAIN!!!!!

OH what's that, you see trough our snake oil bullshit and think that it's a half assed job and that we just should do a new game?

WELL THAT MEANS YOU DONT REALLY WANT IT! ITS YOU FAULT! THST SERIES DOESNT SELL WELL, ITS NOT THAT POPULAR DUR HUUURRRR.

Or in some cases.

OH THIS SHITTY ROM REHASH SOLD WELL ENOUGH OOOOOOOODDDIIIOOOOOOOO GUESS WHAT BUT IT STILL DIDNT SOLD THE 4 MILLION SWEET NUMBER THAT WE WQNT TO HUNT SO SORRY, IT SA FLUP!

Capcom have been greedy selfish cunts who just treated their fanbase like guinea pigs on this basis

Asura, Regina or Edward Falcon

I still wouldn't pick up the game though, fuck Capcom and their shit practices.

X's second color are based on Protoman.
youtube.com/watch?v=JXTurbSOYXU
8:06

Not really, MvC3/UMvC3 had more new franchises and characters being represented than old ones

I don't know much about Marvel, but on the Capcom side there are quite a few series that have never been represented in MvC that they could've picked characters from: Asura's Wrath, God Hand, Breath of Fire, Rival Schools and etc

>but those franchises are not relevant

They're as relevant as Ghosts and Goblins, but that didn't stop them from putting two characters from that franchise in this game, and if you're really going to use that logic then the Capcom side might as well be just Street Fighter, Resident Evil and Monster Hunter

They will put jedah in mvci main rooster, and there where rumours about dimitri as dlc. They know exactly what the fans want and use and abuse their loyalty.

There's another problem why those characters, along with others can get into the game.

>Story mode

ROUGE, or ROLL EXE.

If they add her in the future, I would buy this game!

>dimitri as dlc

Kek. They can't even put effort into making the current roster's models look good. No chance they're making separate gender swapped models for everyone.

>No Julia in Tekken 7
Harada is a hack with shittaste

The game itself is actually pretty fun and feels different and new. 2v2, infinity stones instead of xfactor, button layout is new (light/heavy punches/kicks instead of light medium heavy launcher.), tagging in is faster and can be done mid combos. The game play overall is vastly improved.

That said, the roster is hot fucking garbage. It's my main issue. So many cool Capcom characters I hoped for didn't make it Vital Suit from lost planet, Jack Baker, Asura, Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe, Zangief, Captain Commando, Haggar, Leon, Jill, Wesker (LITERALLY ANYONE BUT CHRIS).

And then on the marvel side you lost all the xmen characters, which have always been a staple. No wolverine, no sentinel, no storm. And then what we got instead is all the well known characters who got movies. No taskmaster, no modok, no shuma, no blackheart, no sabertooth, no moon knight, no Deadpool (even though he got a movie), nope just avengers and friends. No interesting lesser known characters.

AND WHY WOULD THEY BRING BACK ARTHUR??? Firebrand is cool, but really? Arthur?

Plus you'd think they would pick a few people who were in mvc2 and not mvc3. I think a lot of people were hoping they'd see some of those people from the older arcade game who never made it to mvc3. The only one I can think of is Venom, and he's fucking DLC.

Asura, Gene and Ryu/Nina seem like a better fit for an "epic" Story Mode than Spencer, Nemesis and Firebrand

Let's not kid ourselves here, the real reason why they picked/didn't pick certain characters was because they're re-using assets from MvC3

If it's not getting a movie anytime soon, then it won't be there buddy, as sad as it seems.

>The game itself is actually pretty fun
>The game play overall is vastly improved.
Please just stop. You can see in footage that it looks unbelievably slow and lifeless.

I not even bothered by them reusing assets, marvel was always about recycling sprites from other games. Its that they chose the most boring fucking characters to come back only so they can sell you the X-Men as dlc.

Besides the art style, this character roster is a tragedy.

And that's where Capcom fucked up. They rushed out the SFV for the FGC with no content for casual players.

Kept me from buying it.
At least I saw somewhere that returning characters will be free, so I'll just wait for her inclusion.

Buzz lightyear?

It will obviously look slower than it to mvc3, a game that has been out for ages now. People need to sit on the lab with mvci first
Tag shit looks exiting though