LOL

LOL

>people pay money for this

I unironically love axe puns

I not ironically like that one.

>925 patrons

He shouldn't have fucked with young Jack Nicholson.

It's a hatchet job

LOL

B^U is like the anti-Penny Arcade, it started off embarrassing (and was for like a decade) and is now at least chuckleworthy sometimes

>DUDE DAD JOKES LMAO
This must be a regional thing.

His last two comics were ok, this one would have been better without him saying anything in the end tho

What was the original 4th panel?

stop before you say something truly embarrassing

Posting relevant webms around Sup Forums you may have seen some already.

They're regularly improved by the removal of extra wording the prevents the humor from standing on its own.

>Dad

Lol

>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS......I GOTTA AXE YOU SOMETHING..... WHERE'S MY BIOLOGICAL WIFE'S SON????

>not ironically
Either meme correctly or say genuinely you fucking dunce

>BIOLOGICAL WIFE
A what?

>>>/reddit/

That camera angle really doesn't work for this sort of combat.

they're siblings who got married

Unironically isn't a word. Go back to school.

It's actually not that bad. Dad jokes are a bit of a safe setup, but it's not offensive.

LOVING EVERY LAUGH

Lol

Guys I actually got a chuckle out of this...

L
O
L

neat

Is the joke - the hypocrisy of a slut being shamed at a slutconvension she willingly went to?

Lolc

GG was a mistake

gotta say I love the weapon-returns-to-hand mechanic in pretty much everything ever since Wulfgar in The Crystal Shard

He's at Cleveland University at Kansas City.

XD

puddi puddi XD

>Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it

didn't they literally steal this punchline from rebbit

What?

milofags should be purged

Just

Come on now

But it said mio not Milo
But I agree Milo is cancet

Pls explain

GENUINE LOL, ACTUALLY

I assumed that was the author trying to force a jojo reference that didn't actually work

>Implying he'd say dad and not Kratos
>It's confirmed to be his wife's son

Rev up the cuck jokes boios

Anyone with a brain made that joke. I was talking to a friend while watching the stream and when he said it was stupid I called it the XbOX

>joke where lack of words is the punchline
>buckley actually doesn't fuck it up
hey now

do they make you axecited ?

Not even close. She was a well known cosplayer that her whole schtick was taking pics of her. Dobson of course being the beta he is saw this and assumed she was being objectified but did nothing because he's Dobson. He then proceeded to make a comic of him beating up said guy. The comic posted however is what would actually happen.

>those faces
never gets old

hehe

I admit it, for possibly the first time ever I just chuckled at a buckley comic.

I think that Dad of War looks decent enough. I never enjoyed the past ones, but this one actually looks like an enjoyable slasher

Ah ok
Did Milo actually act like a fucking tranny to stir drama?

What's her name I wanna masturbate to her.

Was this made by Nerfnow? Why does it have the exact same style?

I think it can, I'm just skeptical that it will for GoW.

Can anyone post the yelling negro pic? Like, first he looks sad, and then he yells. Forgot to save.

Conscience is spelled wrong.

I've got an axe to grind with you, user.

>playing guitar on the MTV

You're a fucking hack

no idea

>concience

This triggers me more than anything in this image.

Don't remember her name but this is the girl in question. As you can see Dobson is a retard.

It has nowhere near the same style, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

how the fuck do you reach the point where your fetish is anthropromorphized animals being turned into motherfucking CDs?
are there variations on this? can some people only get off specifically to horsegirls turned into DVD-9s?

so... anyone got the new zorrore comic ?

Found it with the image, Tallest Silver, thanks.

this was how I actually reacted when I thought about the name

Itt reddit

Kys asap

>critcizing reddit
>reddit spacing
cmon now

How does a person's mind has to operate when he has interest, possibly even sexual, in something like this? Even Freud wouldn't be able to comprehend this shit.

LOL

*smirks*

>reddit spacing
i want this meme to die
you could've attaccked the fact he used 4 buzzwords in a 4 words sentence, but you're too busy witch hunting

>B^Uckley now consistently outputs higher quality comics than Penny Arcade
What a Timeline

With eyes like those I'm actually having trouble looking at her tits. That's some sharingan tier powerlevel.

>spacing is now considered reddit

Fineilltypelikethisthenurfuckingfaggot

Hahaha, neat!

Oh the ironing.

LOL

Spot on