Beyond Good and Evil 2 Demo

youtube.com/watch?v=M8IguhQqhAg
This won't turn out well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fO7XhaTGDYg
theverge.com/2017/6/14/15801280/beyond-good-evil-2-preview-michel-ancel-interview-e3-2017
youtu.be/jVwoQ-l7OY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED ANCEL

No Man's Sky 2

Nice

What the fuck does this have to do with Beyond Good and Evil? Its Prey all over again.

>literally no man's sky

YOU CAN EXPLORE EVERYTHIENK

it's In-Engine. Not In-game.

Ubisoft can't make non open world games anymore, this isn't related to BG&E in any way, BG&E was a Zelda-esq action/adventure game, not this open world 'exploration' and crafting shit, for fuck sake when will the open world meme die? not every fucking game on earth needs to be open world or 15 hour+.

is this a mass effect style game

looks like it plans to be as ridiculous in scope as what no man sky was promised as and what star citizen promises.
tl;dr it's not going to end well, this scope has literally never ended well

A bit worried about how big this all is but hey, tiny ship can manuever and dogfight. That's kinda cool.

The problem with No Man Sky is that it lacked hand crafted worlds, but this is all handcrafted so it should be much better than No Man's Sky

Getting flashbacks of this

youtube.com/watch?v=fO7XhaTGDYg

when is michael coming back to wild?

No Apes Sky?

Looks nice

>I look forward to playing this on Switch!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who knows. Maybe we'll see something at Paris Games Week?

No Monkey's Sky

>Skeleton holding a copy of BG&E

pottery

literally this, and i doubt they will even manage to create playable game with intresting gameplay and enough content to justify AAA price tag in 5 years from now, in 5-15 years we will look at this video and wonder what the fuck has happened to this project.

Rayman 4 NEVER FUCKING EVER or maybe it's good since he would add SJW characters

>prequel
i'm still mad

this must be a trolling, or it is a ruse like phantom pain's act 3? they want to kill bg&e series once and for all someone stop this madman!

I'm pretty sure it's a joke on someone waiting for a BG&E game.

someone paste face of Ancel's on Murray

I just realized this is coming to the Switch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It looks very ambitious, I like the idea of just one big planet although I have doubts that most of the planet won't be just nothingness

lmao this is going to be fucking garbage, the French are shit at everything

Yeah I dont see this game coming out for current gen systems.

>the French are shit at everything
except cartoons

It's not retard. Look up Ancel interview, part of the world will be procedural generation theverge.com/2017/6/14/15801280/beyond-good-evil-2-preview-michel-ancel-interview-e3-2017

It's procedural generation with actual landmarks.

this will be the first game to be cancelled by Vivendi

see you guys on Kickstarter

more like on the street HAHAHAHAHAHA

>B-but user, I know it's a turd but it's a turd WITH FLAGS ON IT
Woah, it's fucking nothing.

Tech is impressive.
Let's see how they'll handle this.

>Tech is impressive.
just as NMS
>Let's see how they'll handle this.
same turd as NMS but will much bigger budget

I trust Ancel 100% more than Murray tho.

Bahahaha

Oh, my fucking Christ... This is literally No Man's Sky 2.

When will the open world meme stop?

Is this what they were teasing in Watch_dogs 2 with that hidden trailer, or was that something else?

he haven't developed AAA game since 2005 (12 fucking years aka ps2 games) i doubt he even noticed how games has changed, ps2 games were much simpler than huge open world games with procedural planets with big ass cities and prob hundreds of npcs, no way ubisoft will let him to spend 5+ years on single game and who knows how much money, even if they do i doubt if it will be good game, story and gameplay will suffer for sure like with NMS

Fuck. I know, right? I was so pissed when I saw the new Metro until the devs confirmed it's not open world.

It all seems like an excuse to skimp on good level design. Apart from Ground Zeroes, I haven't played anything with great level design this gen.

it will be semi-open world like new deus ex or dishonored 2 which will piss me off since maps are already too big and i'm tired of spamming e on every shelf

>Thinking that those cities will be procedurally generated
>Thinking that procedural generation will be used as more than just a tool to modify existing structures

>>Thinking that those cities will be procedurally generated

it changes nothing, since if you leave city there will be NOTHING to do outside

>Thinking that procedural generation will be used as more than just a tool to modify existing structures
whole planet except pre-defined props like cites will be procedural generated aka boring blob without any intresting stuff to discover

oh
oh no
I can feel it
I'm hype

nice graphic

>mfw at the beginning I just assume its just another le epik open world game set in an island
>mfw he zooms out and you're quite literally playing on a planet floating around another planet

OH BABY

You should play Dishonored 2 or Prey.

Don't buy Beyond Good and Evil 2, it's a rip-off of my ga- I mean Sean Murray's game No Man's Sky!

He says in the article that the procedural generation is for how shit changes over time. Like how the asteroids fuck up the planet, or how cities grow. You don't go and visit a planet and have an algorithm generate it on the fly. Everything is premade but subject to change.

Looks nothing like BG&E.

>for five E3's in a row all I've asked for from Ubisoft was BG&E2
>I finally get it
>it's the worst nightmare creation they could have come up with

Monkey's paw in full effect. God fucking damn it Ubisoft ruins everything they touch.

No Man's Sky 2 looks dope

Why don't you kill yourself if life is so shitty?

release date 2020+.

Single player Star Citizen.

They will both come out in 2030.

Developers might as well try. Whether you like it or not, games with scopes as large as this are the future. It's the natural progression of things as the technology gets better and better. The obsession over newer hardware making way for better graphics has ended. People want new hardware to be used to enhance the scale of gaming worlds nowadays.

Thought some if it looks cool. Was gonna make webms to post. See the threads 90% shitposts reviewing an unreleased game. Have some spooderman instead, it seems to be what the kids like. Or they wouldn't keep shoving the movies down your throat right?

The original Beyond Good & Evil wasn't that good to begin with imho

it looks nice :)

hi randy

youtu.be/jVwoQ-l7OY4
>1 single dev
>From 2015

Looks like Skies of Arcadia

It was cute and had great music.

The "dungeons" were shit, but somehow the game had charm

>Streets of Rage II

It had a certain charm yes, but if you're looking for a niche mid 00s game to replay Psychonauts is far superior.

daggerfall had an entire randomly generated continent in 1996

these games haven't improved jack shit since then except the graphics

Looks ok but the vibe the guy is giving me that they have all this cool ideas and nothing to back them up with.
It will be terribly average game I'm afraid.