Its literally okay when Nintendo does it

Its literally okay when Nintendo does it.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/M6r7QdGMroiHB5nezEzB-g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah it is, because it's 20 dollars for a good amount of content

It really isn't.

>Good amount of content.

Challenge mode, rehashed areas, and a feature requested in vanilla is now Good amount of content.

Literally okay when Nintendo does it.

u havent even played it yet stupid nog

Wait WHAT? I would only buy DLC 2 alone. But in order to get it I have to pay for an additional DLC I won't play with?

Buy our season pass goym.

I bought the game for my Wii U, then got the DLC pass when I was nearly finished with the game.
Then I got Cemu about three weeks later.

while i agree this should probably be part of free updates rather than a dlc. a typical story dlc like what i assume the champion's ballad typically comes out to $20 or more alone. Activision right now is charging $15 for Call of Duty map packs on a remaster that the base game had for cheaper price. And again Activision/Bungie charged a higher price on DLCs with Destiny and the price of the content was viewed as a little too high compared to what was typically seen in games prior

Nintendo is charging $20 for 2 dlc packs no matter how you break it down it's a more fair price compared to the competition.

Literally
Okay
When
Nintendo
Does
It

Funny that I didn't hear Sony trash like you whine about rehashed areas in BB DLC when more than a 1/3rd of the DLC was a literally rehashed area from the base game.

>didn't buy switch
>didn't buy this Zelda
>didn't buy Skyward Sword either
>regret buying Majora's Mask remake after realizing they didn't even bother half-assing a Master Quest

it's not

ITS OKAY WHEN SONY DOES IT, FUCK YOU NINTENDIES!! REEEE!!!

>MUH SONY DOES IT TOO ARGUMENT

Literally (Okay) when nintendo does it.

You dense fuck.
That's literally half of the DLC.
The second half isn't even fully detailed yet, but the second half is said to be a dungeon and additional story.

Will we get a GotY edition in a year?

So... literally okay when nintendo charges you for a season pass without saying what's in it?

Okay.

Oh boy can't wait for Sony/M$ schemes for MHW, it will pure bliss

Wait, so Nintendo is forcing us by gun point to pay for the DLC right now before we get more info? Wow.

Never said I was happy with expansion passes.
It's never ok when anyone does it, but you neglected to mention the part 2 of the pass so you can shitpost.

>rehashed
>the entire land is in upheaval and there's blood fissures, jutting buildings, new paths, etc. It's only a "rehash" in that you can tell where approximately the nightmare area equates to the waking world, but other than that, it's completely different.

It just re-uses existing assets.
"good amount of content" my ass. This is some Bethesda-tier jewery

So, literally okay when Nintendo does it. Okay.

Division =/= Subtraction.

I look forward to reading your excuses when the "story DLC" doesn't even add a story.

So you basically described a rehash. Thanks for proving my point.

shhh that's cause everyone has gotten used to sony doing it all the time.

everyone is paying attention to Nintendo cause they're more famous and every other company has died or almost died.

>all this complaining
Wow, alot of people on Sup Forums didn't hack their Wii Us...

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/M6r7QdGMroiHB5nezEzB-g/

first DLC is a joke

So... literally can only buy it before finding out what content is included?

Okay.

What exactly does DLC pack 2 entail? Still don't know much about it

Nobody knows yet.

>gets proven wrong
>keeps repeating the same line

come on, say it again. That's the only thing you can do.

>Literally Okay when nintendo does it.

Okay.

Buy the season pass and find out goym.

>Challenge mode is just enemies having more health, damage, and regen
>Possibly the laziest way to increase the difficulty
>The Master Trials is just reusing the Shrine and Overworld assets for many rooms, when they're already overused in the main game
>Champion's Ballad sounds like it'll be some story focused thing with the champions, instead of a new zone or dungeon or something

It's all looking pretty disappointing, unfortunately. I did buy the pass, so I guess I'll see for myself, but I was hoping this stuff would add some much needed variety to the game.

A rehash is "game uses same dungeon layout for each dungeon" shit, or "enemies use the same model but stronger ones are different colors."

You can't honestly believe that the first area of the Old Hunters is a rehash. If you do, you're retarded. The geography isn't even the same, the buildings are different, the enemies are different, and it leads into an entirely new area once you get past the chapel. Having landmarks and recognizable signs of the area it's a perversion of isn't indicative of a rehash.

We have a rough idea
"New original story, new dungeon and additional challenges"

>Go into a "its okay when nintendo does it" thread.
>REEE STOP SAYING ITS OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT.

Not the brightest color in the crayon box, are you?

>Literally not okay when Nintendo does it.

Okay.

Do you ever get tired of making excuses for Nintendo? Or is it a paying job?

Hero mode shouldn't be DLC

Do you ever get tired of using asinine reasons to bash Nintendo? Or is it a paying job?

He's operating in this thread as if we're all defending expansion passes when no one really is.

hero mode could be dlc if it have enough changes.
dont know the details to jsutify it or not..
what should not be dlc is the update that track you in the map.
the thing that tell you were are the 100 little guys all over the map.
and the iten chest that just contain helpful items that you normaly find in the wild because pretty much is selling you healt packs and ammo...

This is supposed to be an impressive
number?

Tell me when that gets to 300.

>implying switch owners wouldn't eat that shit up because no games

>Has no argument.
>Just gave up and repeats whatever is said to him.
About to be expected from a Nintenshill.

come on, say it again. That's the only thing you can do.

>its okay when nintendo toddlers shitpost

Hard mode should have been on the disc, and the sword trial is not worth $20.

>MUH VICTIM COMPLEX BAWWWW
Fuck off with your autism already.

Ubisoft charges 60+ dollars for access to new characters in their PvP games.

20 bucks for 2 decent DLCs is not equivalent to the bullshit being pulled by the rest of the industry.

anyone else think Zelda had massive tits in a bikini from the thumbnail?

>Has no argument.
>Just gave up and repeats "it's literally okay when Nintendo does it"
About to be expected from a faggot.

Come on, say it again. That's the only thing you can do.

I wanted a continuation of the BOTW story, not some flashback DLC shit. Goddammit.

>>MUH VICTIM COMPLEX
kek nintendofags have the biggest victim complex on this board.

Why does Sup Forums have such a raging hatred for Nintendo?

Is this the first time a season pass hasn't offered any of its content separately?

that's what I've been saying.

Treehouse stream of master mode made me mad. just- disable the pause menu while in battle, disable teleporting while in battle, make weapon selecting happen in realtime, fairies dont heal you upon death-only mipha grace can now.
BAM! theres how you do a hard mode RIGHT.

I can see it if I cross my eyes and close them halfway.

Are you stoned, user?

Don't you mean the opposite? Sup Forums is nintenbro central

They didn't bow down to sjw narrative

Make enemies deal more damage as opposed to taking more damage. Force players to actually need to learn how to dodge & parry.

Underage kids.

Mipha's grace in hard mode should only restore a quarter heart when activated.
But Nintendo doesn't have the balls.

Is the whole see where I walked on the map bullshit free or do I have to buy the pack?

It'll be free if you play it emulated.

and increase the cooldown time to an Hour.
Oh I also forgot to add Disable Flurry Rush

>Sony trash like you
>If you dont agree you're the opposition and the enemy!

When will this black and white brigade of good vs evil end already? Just because I don't like Nintendo's modern practices i'm automatically the enemy? Ever consider that maybe, jsut maybe I'ma nintendo fan whos sick of theior bullshit and watching my favorite company die?

Maybe if you'd use your head to think for once you'd realize not all of us are blind shit eating loyalists who defend a company just because of their name

If Nintendo fucks up, you're damn right I'll call them out on it. They aren't exempt from critisism because of blind nostalgia.

The same goes for Any other company and nosalgia ridden fanboys. Be it Microsoft, Valve, Sega, or even Atari. Rampant shitpost console warring is the stupidest thing to ever happen to these boards.

They literally don't. They shit on the Microsoft and Sony 24/7 and then the second someone makes an "Its okay when Nintendo does it" thread everyone goes into full damage control meltdown.

Nintendo does pander to SJWs though.

why is alberto barbosa on there?

While those are all obvious changes that need to happen, it is still a bit underwhelming for paid DLC. Some new attacks and AI adjustment doesn't seem like something that would be unreasonable. Their current method of charging to edit a few values in code may be among the biggest rip offs I have seen.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE'S GOT MY POLLIWOG PAL!

Wouldn't that make /vpol/ love them?

Because WE WUZ DIVERSITY N SHIEEEET

>Nintendo
>Having bad DLC practices when Sony exists
???

>Its literally okay when any company does it well
ftfy

see

They aren't doing it well. This DLC doesn't even add new assets or enemy types. It just re-uses existing ones.

But it does add new assets and enemy types? And people are bitching about DLC that we don't even know about yet?

The only good Nintendo DLC so far have been the Mario Kart 8 ones. Everything else has been grossly overpriced for how little content it gives.

>But it does add new assets and enemy types
It doesn't

That's Nintendo of America not nintendo

This is why people hate Nintendo fans.

MK8 DLC was $12 for 50% more game
BotW DLC is $20 for enemies with higher HP

Post cute Zeldas

You first.

This shitpost thread doesn't deserve cute any Zelda,

The other part of dlc comes out during holidays?
Like... At winter?
Kek, it's definitely 20$ for half the content, but they made it look like it's for both.

>censoring lewdness is pandering to muh social justice boogeyman
>not religious fundies, soccer moms and other moral guardians of the bygone days

Is Sup Forums completely underage now? Nintendo is notorious for pushing a "family friendly" image. This was always an attitude of the company's localization policies from the earliest conception of the third generation of gaming.

If Nintendo cared about pandering to your SJWs, it would be pushing games with same-sex relationships and LGBT characters. So far, Nintendo had adopted a rather strict attitude about this type of content, going as far as to censor it from third-party games licensed for its platforms. Were you even around for the Tomodachi Life controversy? Nintendo basically said fuck you to fans who cried about not being able to gay-marry in the game.

You don't even know what half of it is, faggot.

That's really mean, user

>>not religious fundies, soccer moms and other moral guardians of the bygone days
Sorry, I don't buy that.
The characters in TMS #FE call each other dumbasses, bastards and douchebags in the english version. You're telling me that adult language like that is fine, but a full grown woman in a bikini isn't?
No, it happened because they hired ugly bitter feminists to localize their games.

Get em', Froggy! Beat 'em up good!

DLC2 sounds like it'll just be shitty quests to bring the champions back to life

Then there will be a boss rush mode where you fight all the blights at the same time. Calling it now.