What have you been playing on the Switch ? What's your favorite way to play?

What have you been playing on the Switch ? What's your favorite way to play?

Other urls found in this thread:

barcode.live/?upc=045496590086
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Graceful Explosion Machine and Turf Masters is GOAT tabletop games.

MK8D when i have friends over on the TV

I have Disgaea 5, MK8D, ARMS, I am setsuna and BOTW.

First I would need a Switch to play any games.

>got a switch with zelda
>sister's going to play through it and then later on I'll have metroid

I expect about 100 replies telling me to fuck her but I'm not gonna do that I'm gonna play video games instead

It's gonna be great

How many people who frequent Sup Forums actually own a Switch do you think?
I'd say 15%.

been having a good time with mighty gunvolt burst

fuck her

hey man we won't stop ya

This is Sup Forums . we don't care who you fuck. Most of us can't even get erections anyways. Go to Sup Forums for your incest

I have one.

I just finished it today. Everything was fun except the final boss. It had some pretty unprofessional stuff

Fast RMX

BoTW.
Pro controller on TV then lying in bed in tablet mode

Why are joycon grips $35 for fucks sake

haven't turned on my switch in 2 months

>What have you been playing on the Switch ?

No. I have no interest in a gaymen tablet. And they ship with a number of defects right out of the box, which is rather telling of the quality of manufacturing, and a potentially short hardware life. It's a terrible investment. Maybe if Nintendo didn't cut so many corners to reduce manufacturing costs just so they could earn a few extra pennies.

>Wanted to buy a switch
>Just sunk $150 into steam sale

I'm only preventing myself from having fun

still beating BoTW
I play with it undocked with the kickstand on top of my computer desk, and using the pro controller

that way I can play it while having my monitor playing something in the background and the battery life stops me from playing for too long

>defects

LITERALLY fake news, educate yourself.

Here you go.

Anyway, I'm waiting to go into maximum overdrive when Splatoon2 comes out.

Why does the fucking pro controller cost more than the games you use it to play

I've made a huge mistake

>Most of us can't even get erections anyways

Thought it was just me. When I fap I can't even get a boner anymore.

why would anyone use digital for this system? the games are cheaper when you buy them physical and you can sell them later on if you wish.

why? This is the best purchase of your life.

I've already played BotW and MK8 on my Wii U, but I'm afraid of not getting one in time for Odyssey so I jumped on it when it was in stock
Plus I'm getting $50 as part of a new credit card offer, so I guess I can justify not waiting

Because it's the best controller I've ever used in 25 years of playing video games. It's only flaw is that it doesn't have a headphone jack and that Nintendo is too retarded to patch in the option to turn the console on and off with it

Can't find one anywhere, desu, and I'm not interested in paying scalper prices. In the meantime I'm just working on my backlog...

color splash was good except for the boss fights.

Nothing. Bought disgaea 5 but I played it on Ps4.
Waiting for Animal Crossing and Splatoon.
Might pick up cavestory since I missed the physical on 3ds. I've beaten it so many times though and used to do speed running on it so I'm pretty burnt out forever.

My anxiety and depression is so bad it's difficult to get hard. I don't even masturbate for pleasure anymore. I just do it to have a few seconds not feeling like I'm having a anxiety attack.

Only way I can keep an erection during sex is if she's on top and I stay inside her the entire time.

This thread has become a bit too flaccid for my taste

Maybe we need to Switch the subject to something else?

I really enjoy how many ways there are to use the Switch. I've used it in bed. And multiple ways. The kick out on the headboard. I've played hand held in bed. Proper up with a pillow on my waist. Pro controller. Joycon grip. Single joy con. Its wild

Do you live in SoCal and order this from walmart yesterday? If so fuck you. I had it in my cart then it went out of stock.

hahhhaah faggot go eat a nigger dick

who else is getting /hergame/

whats with nintendo making fantastic controllers recently
the wiiu one was fucking great too

Yes it was yesterday
Use nowinstock and setup alerts

you can hold the home button and put the console to sleep

also
>that broken d-pad
it pisses me off immensely how Nintendo can make such a great controller (the Switch pro controller is the first one that I use in forever that doesn't make my hand hurt at all) and yet fuck up the one thing they've been getting right for over 30 years

I wasn't planning to but if your rude ass is then good riddance.

I'm not getting one yet. I'll buy one eventually but right now it's pricy and even though more are coming they only just upgraded from 1 game to 2 games

I have Primary OCD and it can do this sometimes. Basically if my brain decides today is the day I'm going to concern myself with something I won't be able to get it up or it's just really hard to do so.

I got so freaked out first time I did anything with a girl I lost it entirely. She didn't take it well and freaked the fuck out. I was pretty embarrassed. Mostly over it now tho.

I want to play like this
But the only clamps I've found will actually damage your Switch because they use a spring mechanism and separate the shell from the body over time

It sucks because it would be super comfy

What are some good local multiplayer games on the Switch? It can be co-op or competitive.

I did. I literally had it in my cart then for some reason my internet started to have a loading icon so I try it on my phone instead but it was too late at that point.

Snipperclips, Mario Kart, I think ARMS has local as well

>Tfw you'll never experience that level of comfy

It fucking hurts

Been playing BotW. Had it since launch and played for a month straight, got to castle hotels and stopped due to fatigue and other games.

Hype from E3 made me go back, I beat Ganon and now I'm taking my time exploring the world and falling in love with the game again.

My favorite way to play is either TV or table top mode with split join cons but handheld in bed is always nice.

Mine damages my headboard and falls off from not being tight enough rather than my switch

Sleep isn't turn off retard

Well I recommend using your phone anyway, that way you don't have to buy the bundle

Also, scan the barcode with your camera app
barcode.live/?upc=045496590086

It's quicker than typing it in and getting a list of all the scalper listings to sort though

I like my Pro Controller, but the Xbone S pad is superior in every way.

Disclaimer: I don't own an Xbone and use it purely on my PC and Android TV.

give us the story bruh

Just depends on the game for me. If it's something that will last a long time I'll go digital, otherwise its physical.

MK8D - Digital
Disgaea 5 - Physical, probably going to sell since losing interest pretty fast.

I tried a few of the new Xbone controllers and was disappointed with the build quality. First one the battery cover literally broke the first time I tried to take it off and the second one was hissing whenever it was on. The top and bottom shell also didn't seem to align nicely giving a sharp edge. And the X button was squeaking occasionally which is also super annoying

Everything these days seems like it's cheap chinese made shit. Probably because it is. Nintendo's stuff seems to be a notch above the rest, even if the quality is still disappointing

I got Puyo on it recently so I've been playing that a lot. I haven't ever used anything but handheld mode yet.

If you're into platformers Shovel Knight has Co-op.

I must be lucky then, all of mine are rock solid and a joy to use.

Anyone ever used one of these? Might be cool once Virtual Console comes out.

Much less

WHO ELSE HERE /DIDN'TBUYARMS/?

*raises arm*

Just got mine on Tuesday. All I've got at the moment is BotW and MK8D, both of which I've been hopping between. They're both pretty damn enjoyable, especially Mario Kart.

Do we have any information on when this thing is supposed to get Netflix and whatnot?I'd love to be able to just prop it up on my desk and watch something while I'm working on whatever.

I won't pretend like I'm not interested in it, but there's just not enough content at this point to justify $60. I'd rather hold off for Splatoon2 and then get ARMS after the DLC has expanded it a bit.

After playing the Testpunch I thought it was garbage, but I've never been into fighting games either.

I didn't. I own
1.Botw
2.mk8 deluxe
3.Street fighter
4.NBA Playgrounds
5.Mighty gunvolt burst

Arms seems like a shittier splatoon

I'm hesitant despite being hype for it due to how little there is. Maybe the dlc will save it.

Splatoon 2 Testsplat screen

Dual JoyCon

I think Nintendo too desperately wants to get into the whole esports thing, so they tried to throw something together that they thought would be "it". You can't force esports though, Smash is a perfect example of this. They keep shunning melee when melee is the only one that really has a devote following

Fuck competitive games honestly. I'd much rather have some good co-op

Did your mom's husband buy the Switch for both of you?

Still waiting to get one. They announced pokemon so now i'm waiting for a pokemon edition switch. I was gonna get one for mario but it's probably better this way. I'll get zelda for like $20 used and mario for whatever it costs.

Mistake? You won't be able to buy one till winter once Splatoon 2 drops.

Currently playing Disgaea 5 but losing interest. The memories I had of the old Disgaea don't seem as rose tinted as I thought they were.

Probably going to sell it and get Ever Oasis.

Fuck her switch

Cave Story and Disgaea 5. Play Arms for a few rounds ever now and then.

Splatoon 2 won't be a bigger deal than BotW and MK8 already were

Disgaea 5, MK8D, Breath of the Wild again once the first DLC pack drops next week

Mostly ARMs though
Bought wrist weights to use while playing and it's great

I'm ready for some comfy games though. Animal Crossing, Story of Seasons, Stardew Valley
Rune Factory please

>Splatoon 2
>Winter

Nintendo of Japan is gonna withhold Switches for other territories for Japan.

>He doesn't believe in Splatoon2's hype

Made it to ranked 8 on ARMS and have been practicing hard mode 5X speed on Voez.

Undocked with grip/pro controller is the only way to go.

ARMS. I had my doubts, but I truly believe it can be a legitimate eSport game if Nintendo plays its cards right and enough players keep trying to push the game to its limits.

Handheld is the way to go most of the time

see

Its the only way they'll be able to sell Switches to the millions of Japanese Splatoon fans until the IPhone 8 drops (which is in winter) and Apple relaxes on their NAND strangehold (which means huge increase in Switch production for Odyssey).

There's no way it'll be supported by nintendo to that degree though. They're still pissed off that evo allows melee to be played.

Has anyone had problems with their console bending or melting like it was reported at launch?

Don't own a Switch yet just curious.

I did. Never had I had this much buyer's remorse for a video game, or anything. Literally played it for two hours then got bored. Plus, saving up for and getting arms for each character is such a fucking boring grind. Even with varied arms, the gameplay gets boring fast. Its not like Mario Kart or Smash, where it can be fun for a few minutes or hours. Shame too since I like the character designs and music, and free DLC is always nice.

they would be better off using pokken for that

I got Cave Story+ too. That fourth ending was sad as fuck.

I just did. She was very attractive and my friends hooked me up with her over a night of drinking. I got drunk, which didn't help, then my OCD went mental and I lost the ability to maintain and erection. She got pissed off after awhile and left.

no bending, my dock scratched my screen up super fierce because I wasn't really really delicate with it. The corners on the docks need to be rounded, or it needs to be a wide space between the sides and the usb-c connector. Easy fix to do yourself if you just round the edges but it's a shame I didn't notice it until it happened. And it's nothing preventing me from playing games but since the screen is plastic it's almost impossible to not notice it.

No, it doesn't do that unless you never turn it off or leave it in high temperatures.

nothing because they only made like 500 for their artificial scarcity meme

>LOL WE ONLY MADE 500 AND IT SOLD OUT INSTANTLY, THIS CONSOLE IS AN AMAZING SUCCESS!

Here you go.

The Waiting Game along with the occasional Fast RMX

Heres your (you)
The last time I checked the fags at Apple were fighting with them over parts.

What was the fourth ending? I didn't know they added one.

>>What have you been playing on the Switch ?
>No. I have no interest in a gaymen tablet. And they ship with a number of defects right out of the box, which is rather telling of the quality of manufacturing, and a potentially short hardware life. It's a terrible investment. Maybe if Nintendo didn't cut so many corners to reduce manufacturing costs just so they could earn a few extra pennies.
My switch don't have any of these problems you are talking out your ass

You may feel like shit now, but when October rolls around and people are bitching about not having a Switch for Odyssey you'll feel like a king. Also, Splatoon 2 is gonna be hella fun.

You get to wear a Mario hat

if you can play steam games than you can run cemu

Odyssey comes out in October though. The stranglehold would need to lift by August for them to produce enough units to satisfy Odyssey + whatever they have cooked up for Holidays specifically, like Xenoblade.

I only got this thing for Splatoon and the TBA Animal Crossing. BOTW is holding me over for now.