Let's Roll!

Other urls found in this thread:

apkpure.com/search?q=com.aniplex.fategrandorder.en
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gvd1dUuG2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EM4eRXn31yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

APK WHERE

Just fucking hit the Install button

Wait, it's out already? Wasn't it supposed to come out tomorrow?
>inb4 west coast

I'm in Australia, it's just telling me to go fuck myself with some nonsense about it being incompatible with my devices, when I know damn well that my phone can run it.

app is out, server isn't up yet though

You can download the game now but server's not up yet

Don't think it's live yet every time I try to open the app it closes and opens my gmail with an auto generated message and some error code that it's not compatible but I know that's bs

So what unit should I be doing rerolls for?

How good is FGO compared to other gatcha games?

none

save yourself the agony

According to what's been posted in other threads u want to pick waver/herc and roll for the other

It's not.

Deeper lore, story and characters than most.
Worst rates.

Please fuck off to /fgog/ with your weeb shit game

Eurofag here how do I download?

Pick Herc
Tutorial roll Emiya
Quartz roll Waver

Alright.

I'm sure it won't be that bad, I've got insane luck
t. someone who rolled hector in fe heroes from the first roll

For the free 4* pick one of these
Chevalier D'Eon
Stheno
Saint Martha
Siegfried

Avoid these
Herakles
EMIYA
Tamamo Cat

>Not available in your shithole

I guess ill wait for the apk

I'm being rused by someone.

You would think it'd atleast be available in bongland, guess I'll have to find apk

It's the second guy.

im going to repost this non stop tomorrow

Decent story for mobage standards. Shit rates and gameplay isn't that good but cute characters and a lot of good lewds of them.

Herc is the best 4star you can get
Nero is also good, but she's story-locked

Casualfags and Waifufags can choose anyone. "Serious"fags at least need Herc and Waver. Redman would also be nice to have but he's not as necessary.
>Being serious about a mobage.

Quality shitpost im going to spam this nonstop

installing now!!

Reminder to save your quartz for these top tier servants
Kiara
Heroine X Alter
Arthur Pendragon(male)
Astolfo
Irisviel
Brynhildr

The apk:
apkpure.com/search?q=com.aniplex.fategrandorder.en
Tutorial for those who want to emulate on pc: ( use the new apk duh)
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gvd1dUuG2Q

I can't wait to play Astolfo's game!

Thanks user

>try to download
>wrong country faggot!
>panic
>get apk
>it's not ready yet faggot!

Fucking hell.

>Tutorial for those who want to emulate on pc: ( use the new apk duh)
will this end up being patched out? do i need to worry about losing my progress?

> Fate/Grand Order is not playable under your playing environment. blah blah blah

I doubt I'll be able to keep up with 2 accounts

explain how to play this game in 10 words or less

I'm in the same boat bro

No, you literally just run an Android OS to play on PC. It's completely indistinguishable from playing on an actual phone.

>this app is incompatible with your device

Well fuck me.

Why not just watch videos on youtube?
Roll, Login, do quests spend money.

Spam NP or stars. Roll for waifus.

>I'm in Australia, it's just telling me to go fuck myself with some nonsense about it being incompatible with my devices

I'm in US and I get the same thing. I tried it on my phone and my tablet. I think everyone gets the same message since servers aren't up yet.

You guys have an intel processor or a rooted phone?

Astolfo is ironically good, he's one of the only Servants that can solo the final boss

ok cool thanks. i could have sword i saw some people saying that f/go emulation attempts had been getting messed up by updates or something in the past

>Game is released to the public without even putting the servers up

Wow, things are already looking up for this game!

Can I play this game without spending any money if I just want to experience the story?

Who should I reroll for and who should I pick?

>Can I play this game without spending any money if I just want to experience the story?

>Who should I reroll for and who should I pick?
If you want just the main story. You can roll anyone.

Thanks for the APK link, senpai.

Yes

Reroll for your favourite character, or if you only care about gameplay, Waver.

>actually wanting to play this
I could MAYBE understand playing the nip version these days if you actually know the language, because apparently some of the later story shit isn't terrible.

But the English release? It's missing all that, so you're just playing trash for the sake of kawaii uguu.

Anyone know when the servers will come online?

iOS link where?

What happens if my servants die in battle?
Do I lose that servant forever?

>iOS

>permadeath in a gacha game
There would be riots.

Is there a list of the launch Servants?

Tomorrow at 9:00pm US Pacific Time if everything goes well.

It's almost as if there was this thing called "have the players download the game in advance."

9pm PST

You can beat the game with fuck anyone, even the lowest rarity fucks in the game.

You can have over a dozen SSR servants as a F2P as long as you're patient. The game hands out 4* welfare servants during some events as well.

A lot of people are F2P while beating everything. the issue isn't being F2P, the issue is staying F2P when a servant you really want suddenly comes out, or when they introduce paid gatchas that will guarantee a SSR servant.

Let me answer that question with a video.

youtube.com/watch?v=EM4eRXn31yM

Behold, THE REGEND

A shitty 1 star Servant effectively soloing the final boss!

Fuck that's still ages away.

When do you roll for Waver exactly? The tutorial only gets Herc right?

You get 42 gacha tokens with a new game, which lets you do 10 rolls. You use them to do it.

You get 42 free quartz at the start of the game

Tutorial roll -> Get a decent 4 star servant
Second roll -> Get a five star

If these rolls fail then restart account

>want to reroll for Saber Alter
>have to clear Fuyuki every time
Kill me now

Wait, does America start out with 3 quartz rolls?

>English release missing all that

Fuck, I'm literally only playing because people say the latter half is top tier Nasu writing. Please tell me the whole story will be released in the English version

Oh cool, so I don't have to play too much further after the tutorial at least?
This is still going to be complete cancer though

I'm guessing this game doesn't work on rooted phones.

I tap the icon to start the game but the game immediately crashes

They're planning on it eventually, but it's a lot of translation work and the game could straight up die in the west long before then.

Just use an emulator. Set up a macro that gets you through the tutorial, then once you roll the right Servant bind your account and transfer it to your phone.

I thought it's because game isn't release yet. I guess doesn't work on root device then

>I could MAYBE understand playing the nip version these days if you actually know the language, because apparently some of the later story shit isn't terrible.
>But the English release? It's missing all that, so you're just playing trash for the sake of kawaii uguu.

user, they will eventually add all that into the english version. This is just day 1 of english release. Give em time.

>cant play on rooted phone even with magisk

Seriously

Is there like a website or something on how to setup the macro you spoke of?

Bets on how awful the translation will be?

They probably will give it a year like the Chinese version.

>Implying you can play F/GO on an emulator

It should try to send an email after it crashes. Read it, it's got an error report in it.

If it's error 10, yeah it's because you're rooted.

English version is dead in the water. Anyone in the west that cares about Fate was already playing the nip version, and they can't transfer their accounts to the English one. Just give up hope.

Better than mirrormoon, so it'll be the finest translation of a Nasu work to date.

>top tier Nasu writing.
Just means it's much better than some of his past works and better than your average mobage. Neither are high bars to clear.

Just google how to set one up, it's not complicated. You basically just install a program that records your mouse input and replays them on command.

arent all these games just worse than Granblue? gacha mobage are too much investment once you are into one, yet they still flood the market.

This. I can't get my Jack, Lancer Saber, or Surfboardred yet so why bother

Don't forget that it doesn't even work on anything rooted, and anyone who is enough of a weeb to care about fate roots their shit.

That's what I was planning on doing. How long does it take to finish Fuyuki from tutorial -> Fuyuki?

They will give it a year regardless.

Granblue is straight up terrible, it's hard to think of a relatively popular mobage that isn't better than it in every department.

It's just DraQue for the mobile generation, a boring childish story in a fantasy world.

I'm going to pick Rider and I'm going to have fun. Extra never gave me a Rider so this is retribution.

>Anyone in the west that cares about Fate was already playing the nip version,
Any non retarded glance at any of these Sup Forums threads, the anime conventions, or the Sup Forums threads would tell you this is wrong.

Most people didn't move over when it was time, and even more haven't heard about it yet

You probably won't run out of the arbitrary energy points that each level spends but it won't be quick. I'm optimistically thinking it'll take me a couple days of watching movies with FGO on the side.

Holy shit this game seriously won't run if you have usb debugging on in your dev options on android?

What the hell? I've never heard anything do this before

what are good ones then?

>Martha and Marie
Ehhh. At least Medusa is hot.

Vive le France, user.