WEBM THREAD

Who wants to watch Conkers fuck each other up?
Also general webm thread.
Also testing my webm quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this legal

a revamped n64 conker multiplayer with online would honestly be one of the best online multiplayer games in existence

Why yes. Why do you ask?

God damn.

Fuck forgot to upload.

More fuckery.

More spam.

it's not spam if it's your own thread dumbass

Bleed damage builds are so fun to play

Thanks for reminding me. I need to play this.

Shhhh!

Shooting that plane down from the ground is gonna be harder than I envisioned

Holy shit mr. chainsaw is op.
This is all AI in case nobody noticed.

If I had fired half a second earlier I would have blown up its tail

Is this new missions or what ever happened to this game?

It's the magic of mods

test

What game?

filename

Too bad this plane can fly with one wing missing

REEEEEEEEE

what ENB?

Anyone got the rainbow six siege webm from yesterday?
it was of an embarrassing pro console match

that's like every pro console match, man

I remember all of the threads when this game released, where people were trying to figure out how to fly and make functional vehicles. No we have full on fucking dogfights in it. Really amazing not even memeing

besiege threads were a magical thing

It's not much of a dogfight when one of the planes just flies in a straight line, that's just shooting target drones

I'm sure we'll see some actual air combat in the multiplayer though. Hope they won't screw that up.

then you must have plenty of webms to post

Also bear in mind I'm using mods to give these rockets more thrust and explosive power than vanilla. Vanilla rockets wouldn't do shit to that airframe, in fact they wouldn't even be fast enough to catch the plane

the chance of besiege multiplayer not being a buggy mess is incredibly low

the chance of most people being able to run it at decent speeds even lower

but hey, man can dream

Nice.

Also what game? I'm guessing Dirt Rally or Dirt 4?

dirt 4

letterbox on a super widescreen?
wtf is this shit

Are you gonna say what your game is called or what

somebody read a guide on how to shill a mediocre game 101

Is it more arcade compared to the simulator that was dirt:rally?

it has it's problems but I think the driving is more grounded in the sense that the cars are a lot heavier and you have to think before using the brakes otherwise you'll lock or you'll fly past, tarmack and FWD is much better, but RWD cars seem broken in the sennse that they have too much grip however some fiddling with the settings fixes that. Another thing, DR's default tunes weren't great but they gave you a sense of what the car was like, D4's tunes are very understeering and lock the front brakes a lot.
It's complicated but I like it, the sound design got a huge upgrade, and the rallycross cars and truck are fun to play with friends.

What game?

Oh this?
This is just made in project spark.
I am extremely bored.

I thought this was a shovelware game but then I realized that it's from the crash remake

Jesus christ

#4theplayers

Not him but I have 4 that I've saved including pic related if you want me to post them

Hey now. I'm just making a brawler thing so I can play coop with a friend and get drunk.

>Dark Souls PVP

Do you think there is a single person out there dumb enough to actually believe what you says? I want to know the exact reason why you made this post. Did you have fun doing so? Are you laughing right now? Do you feel like your post was worth it?

i really hope you're not serious

no way man

Damn. Nice.

Absolver

woah that was intense

please do and thanks

Why aren't you playing The Secret World Legends anons? It's free!

2/4

3/4

war thunder looks great

4/4

It's a broken unbalanced mess and the devs are a dangerous combination of retarded and greedy

my god every time it looks like he'll end the suffering he fucks up again

>playing fps with a gamepad

>Heterochromea

This ruins the best vocaloid.

Yes but the game is so well made people will still play it

Man, that game was great

Should put a bomb or something in the fuselage to make it more dramatic

MORE

I've got more console shooter webms.

I was digging through my ancient pc vidya collection and found it - reinstalled it last night along with an old gamesave I had backed up. In fact my collection of old games is why I still have an optical drive in my pc so I can play them (including emulating console games).

>mfw new update is just another fucking gun
when will we get more quests bros?

I remember some mercy player tried to do the same on me when I was playing hanzo

Pretty sure this one was from a game reviewing website

Yeah I could but I like removing bits of the plane until it falls out of the sky rather than just setting it on fire which is an automatic death sentence

Besides so far I haven't been able to land a hit on the fuselage. Unguided rockets don't make great anti-air weapons

Is this game dead or what?

>he doesn't know the polygon review
You just come here to meme, don't you

I didn't name the file "Polygon Doom" or I would have remembered. At least I recognized it from the gameplay

Yeah, because you need to differentiate it from all the other videos of mentally deficient people playing d44m

youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE