How's your Oasis coming along, bros?

How's your Oasis coming along, bros?

I literally just started the game

>select your gender
>both look entirely female

Yeah, I noticed it's really difficult to tell with the NPCs as well. You typically can't tell.

I laughed

I want to fuck the lizard thing

Are all the lizards female?

I genuinely get that impression by what I've seen so far.

I fucking hate furshit, will I hate this game? I can pirate it right now.

Seems like it's a female only race.

HELP. How do you gather the
twin cherries from Bahar Hill??? I've tried the crossbow, hammers, gale, and wands and they just stay right up there. I must be retarded because apparently nobody else on the whole damn internet is having this problem bad enough to ask.

Use the Green Gale, retard.

Level 3?FUCK

Miura is a total qt.

Also just discovered you later get the ability to let your citizens grind for materials for you. So don't bother too much with grinding.

Also discovered the game has (optional) randomly generated dungeons, so that's nice, too.

Anyways my Oasis is at Level 10 with 21 citizens.

Max. Oasis level is 20 and you can get 60 citizens in total. Max level for a single guy is 30.

Can you marry that lizard?

lvl 2 wind. exploration gives you a bunch, so do that instead when it becomes available.

Whose your favorite resident, bros?

I like Levi. Guy packs a punch!

Could've sworn I've tried level 2. Also all my teams were mostly tied up with small flowers, vines, levelling etc but I did have them there a couple times for like, 2-3 per expedition on a big success.

Main thing that had me worked up was how the hell Levi managed to get the things on his own.

PICKED THE FUCK UP

the wind has to actually reach the fruit, not just the tree. you might have to stand on higher ground.

Honestly never heard of this game until today, downloaded the demo and it seems right up my alley. How far along is everyone? Still liking it after putting in a few hours?

Not really. Most of the characters are seed things.

I'm going to get it in a couple days. Looks comfy as fuck.

No just 2.

It seems grindy at first until you unlock all these nice way to automate it.

While combat has not a lot of depth, health tends to be low and enemy attacks are strong, so it's more about dodging.

It's gets more enjoyable once you don't have to manage everything on your own. Your residents will eventually be able to hunt and gather for materials, and farm for you, saving you time.

>amazon just got around to shipping it

I hate this waiting game

it's the hardest game of them all

>Exploring the canyon
>Suddenly not-Decarabia and not-Andrealphus
weew, we demons now

Did the US cia drop?

is it normal not to get mats for any of the mid-to-endgame weapons
especially when it doesn't even matter since early game bolas with two +10 magic accessories hits harder than any late-game sword

Hee?

Would I like this if I loved Secret of Mana 23 years ago?

finished the game this afternoon

This game makes me want to get a 3DS but I don't want to be a loser and buy a 3DS just for one game. What are some other good 3DS games to justify buying one? Is Yokai Watch fun?

Rune Factory 4, Animal Crossing, maybe some Atlus RPGs.

I liked Yokai Watch; YW2 is basically the first game with nearly twice as much content and a different main story.

-Etrian Odyssey, 4 or any untold are good starting points

-MH4U

-Rune Factory 4, then Story of Seasons Trio of Towns are great Harvest Moon-type games

-Fantasy Life is good and similar to this is well, made by Level-5 where you basically rank up a shit ton of classes from blacksmith to miner to mage with a shit-ton of crafting/materials

Off the top of my head, tried not to get into the obvious first-party nintendo stuff

Yep, in a plane crash with no survivors.

I make them anyway so my pleb seedlings have something nice to use on their 3-star/max requests. Also it's kinda hard to ignore special effects like stunning chance or X button attack++

Yokai Watch is a game designed for small children, so while it's apparently good for what it is, what it is is ridiculously simple.

If you're into RPGs, Rune Factory 4, the Etrian Odyssey series (4 especially), the Shim Megami Tensei titles (although Soul Hackers is a bit dated), the Bravely Default titles, and the two Dragon Quest remakes are all among the best RPGs to come out in the past decade. Also, the upcoming remakes of Radiant Historia and SMt:Strange Journey are based off of fantastic titles.

For strategy-RPGs, the Fire Emblem games and the SMT: Devil Survivor games are all worth looking at.

On the whole, the 3DS probably has the strongest lineup of RPGs of any platform in the past decade. Not all of it may be of interest to you, but it's great that there is more than enough quality and variety to choose from.

>23K festival profits
These birds are such fucking goys, holy shit. That wasn't even full power.

there's way too many "go to this randomly generate dungeon and dig" materials though, dig spots in labyrinths are rare too and they usually only contain crap

Is it worth picking this game up for $30 at Toys R Us? It's included in a 3DS game sale for some reason despite being so new

for being the most evil type of enemies, "Wrath" enemies sure are much easier and fun to kill than birds, beetles and critters that can block

If you like cute, town building games sure.

Max oasis is 30 doofus

>Fantasy Life
user don't forget the sequel for iOS and Android.

What's the deal with those sand pillars found in various dungeons?

turns into stairs using lvl 3 wind

I didn't

How much is Nintendo paying you? If they pay well can I be put on payroll too? All the past threads for this game scream shill and you keep making them when this game has had no type of hype since it was announced

>Yo-kai
>Pokémon
>Fire Emblem
>Ace Attorney
>Professor Layton
>Etrian Odyssey
>Monster Hunter
>Fantasy Life
>Rune Factory 4
>Shin Megami Tensei
>Zelda

Sony not paying enough user?

Monster Hunter thread is this way People are trying to discuss a video game they're actually playing here.

>Game had no hype, therefore no threads should be made about it
Go back to your shitty e-celeb/console war threads then.

I just came back from Toys R US, they're selling all 3DS games for 25% off, even the brand new ones.

About to start it up, the demo was pretty fun.

also there's 62 residents

Why does a mermaid water spirit need such a large behind?

Going from literally no threads till release to suddenly "guys this is GOTY" like the previous 2 threads is fucking fishy and you know it

Mario Kart 7
3D Land
DKC Returns 3D
Mario Maker
Yoshi's Wooly World
Yoshi's New Island
Zelda OoT
Zelda MM
Hyrule Warriors Legends
Zelda ALBW
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Kirby Planet Robobot
Pokemon X
Pokemon Y
Pokemon Sun
Pokemon Moon
Yokai Watch
Yokai Watch 2
Paper Mario Sticker Star
M&L: Dream Team
M&L: Paper Jam
NSMB2

It literally has more games than any ever console or PC ever.

>game starts getting threads after a demo comes out
Well fuckin' gee, user. Maybe we should just let the game rot because Nintendo doesn't care about it.

>people enjoying a game is fishy
it's good, but it's not goty material.

>listing Sticker Star, NSMB2, Both M&L games, Mario Maker AND Yoshi's New Island

yeah this is a shill thread just like I expected then

Wouldn't know what the last two threads have said user, I've been busy playing the game up until now. Gee, it's like people are talking about it because it just came out two days ago.

I appreciate your vigilance on the discussion status of a game you've never and will never play though.

>all of that handholding you do with Esna

Uh...oh...uh...

I WANNA FUCK THE LIZARDS

When can you do chalice dungeons?

What's wrong?

Why did they give all the lizards fuck me eyes

whiptail grassland lizards reproduce via lesbianism, so they can have sex with you all they want

You gotta beat the Blood-Starved Beast first

BECAUSE NINTENDO WANTS YOU TO ALSO FUCK THE LIZARDS

this looks like fantasy life

is it? Is it fun?

user pls, i just want to do this game's equivalent

Is it on freeshop yet?

I think some lizard lady in your oasis will eventually mention that their kind trains in the labyrinth, and you're strong enough to go there too
maybe after the second boss? I dunno

Can you fuck the water spirit or the lizards?

This is important.

some of these are pretty shitty...
but most are good, also try

>kid icarus
>all Zeldas
>Xenoblade
>Virtues Last Reward
>Mario and Luigi games
>luigis mansion
>Kirby Robobot
>Resident Evil Revelations

Just checked, it's not up yet.

I think you can get the titlekey and download it using that though. But I am just gonna wait till it's on freeshop.

Use ciangel dumbass. Freeshop cache system is retarded

Fuck I'm just after the first boss I can't be bothered to go that far.

I was thinking the same thing going through the demo.

I know it's made by Grezzo, but damn, it just feels like I'm playing a reskinned Zelda 3DS game.

BECAUSE IT IS, I KNOW

>all the Serkah are male
>all of the Lagora are also male
>all the Drauk are female
>Seedlings are the only species with both men and women
>all the Nooks are furry d00ds

>why are they using link sfx ?
is the first thing i tought when i heard the mc scream while attacking

Noticed it with the door animaitons. Wish the dungeons were harder though the final dungeon was easier than inside of the deku tree
didn't try the chalice dungeons yet

>I think you can get the titlekey and download it using that though
Only EUR that I can find
Do you see the US titlekey somewhere?

Is there a reason to sleep in this game?

>cant find game on FreeShop

why
I'm too lazy to transfer through USB

Skipping time for booths to re-open

Just download the USA CIA in 3DSiso already.

Read what I posted.

other than to advance time, not really
a new day might bring new visitors, shops close after midnight so if you want to get a stamp from it, you need to be able to get inside, exploration teams return sooner, fruit and other shit in your garden will be available sooner

Anyone know where the Shy seedling is in the Quarr Dunes?

>Just download the USA CIA in 3DSiso already.
All of my CIAs are legit and I have OCD about this kind of thing

It's not like we got any extra news on the game itself between E3 last year and release besides you can play as a girl and the existence of the Lagora. Even the demo we got a week or two ago was a trimmed down version of the demo that was at E3 2016. Not much to hype up beyond that time, where the game did get a fair amount of interest.

Most of the threads seem to be clearly getting made by the same person, though. Doubt it's a paid shill, I don't think Nintendo has allocated any marketing budget to this game at all.

past the spiral pit if I remember correctly
if it's more than a rumor and actually confirmed by another resident you should be able to check the map in the menu to see the exact location of the seedling

Where's this lizard girl (I think) that wants a ball and scarf? I got this as a rumor early on but still haven't seen her.

if you build them, they will show up randomly

redpill me on this game, Sup Forums. is it worth playing?

director was the creator of the mana series