Mfw I bought Nekopara Vol.2

>mfw I bought Nekopara Vol.2

Will this help me talk to girls better Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v18795
exhentai.org/g/913760/029243ae08/
exhentai.org/g/1048614/489d382bfd/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=954189134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope. You need to stop fapping for 1 month to be at least interesting for grils, and Nekopara wont help you with it.

Exact opposite.

But I'm still uninteresting, I only like stuff that most grills would despise. Plus shallow as fuck boi.

Yes

just b yourself

No
Go

Thanks for nothing user.

>/fit/
>knowing how to talk to girls

here's a better advice then

>/fit/
>being interested in girls

just bee urself

Getting muscles always help
Builds confidence

if anything it will make it worse

>weebshit
>helping with women
Holy shit user, get fucking /fit/ and get some confidence, animeshit is only hurting you talk to women.

They don't even need to talk. Just flex, and all the girls go wild for their one incher filled with steroids.

Respect for anyone who's not a steroid fag.

God her scene was hot. Maybe it was because of all the bullying.
The threesome with her and Coconut in Vol.3 was great too.

>baby bakery

Does Nekopara 0 contain any fucking?

Why do you care?
Who the fuck wants to talk to girls anymore, it's 2017.

no

Nope. Just /e/shit and comfy cat times, but no H.

>buying a VN

Nope. There's no ero at all, hence no patches. It's just a short day-in-the-life story of the cats.

I don't like the h-stuff in these games at all. I had the lewd patch for vol 1, but I ended up skipping through all the sex scenes. It just felt wrong to have sex with the cat girls, because it felt like they were my daughters. Not arousing in the slightest.

Anyone else?

I unironically get extremely turned on by stupid euphemisms like that

Glad I didn't bought 0. What other games beside Nekopara has great H?

Honestly, yea. I got my gf from joking about Nekopara on a discord server we both frequented to play assfaggots.

I mean, she's into the fantasy of wearing a cat collar and calling me master all the time but it was an interesting ice breaker.

You could just turn off the H in the settings you know.

Lots. You know how to read Japanese?

Why would any body want to talk to girls?.

Unfortunately I am a filthy EOPs

>on a discord server
How feminine is her penis, user?

>Start Nekopara Vol 3
>A 40 minute long threesome scene with Vanilla and Chocola pretty much 15 minutes in

My body was not prepared.

None whatsoever.
It helps that Shigure is slowly conditioning Cashew into thinking that fucking his family is perfectly acceptable, so that we finally get some imouto action in Vol.4.

>baby's first eroge
That low quality shit won't get you near any woman, try this, you'll become a man in no time and girls will be all over you.

vndb.org/v18795

Neko-NIN has more ero catgirls.

I prefer VN with adult heroine. No loli or imoutos shit. More like Nee-san and cakes. Any EOP vn for me?

Following this up with interesting food for thought - if a girl dislikes your weeb side then why even bother? I find it impossible to be attracted to a girl who doesn't have overlapping interests, or at least is degenerate enough to be understanding even if it isn't her cup of tea. Why are you going for normie girls? They're boring. Get a gf who will co-op Shovel Knight with you and then willingly and happily cook you sinner because she likes serving her master.

Hint: Go for the Asian chicks. Any and all white girls you find like this will inevitably be into it only because they are fat or unattractive and need a redeeming quality, so they'd essentially be faking it. The quiet and timid girls are almost always kinky and want to serve, from my anecdotal experience.

>Go for the Asian chicks
I don't want my son to end up being a pathetic hapa male.

>You can get all of the games including 0 for $20 on steam during the sale
Nice. Going to pick these up. Disappointing there's no "routes", but I'll deal.

Don't forget to grab the 18+ patches from somewhere.

>Wanting to have kids
user...

Have fun literally failing at life

Ponos is vagooo

Yeah, you should really go to fit

>Implying

Well its not like having kids will give you crippling depression, but its neither a failure not have them. Thing is, more financially secure you are the easier it is to have a kawaii daughter.

I like the idea of continuing my genetic lineage.

But I think my main reason is that I feel like I need something to protect and take care of to not feel empty. It doesn't necessarily need to be a child. Could be a not so independent girl too. I thought I had one but then she told me she was actually a guy. Still loves me but I'm no homo.

>not fucking your daughterus
Gays not welcome

Well they had to spread out 5 H scenes, all of which are more or less equal length except for 1.
Honestly though, Maple and Cinnamon's scenes were kinda weak, but Maple ended up becoming my favourite cat besides Vanilla because of how vanilla her parts were.

Stop being feels fags and talk about catgirls

This nigga gets it.

>not posting source to your crops

of course. Hopefully there's some english uncensored ones.

Source you nigger.

>I like the idea of continuing my genetic lineage.

Have fun hoping your child thinks the same. It's eventually going to hit a dead end where none of your descendants procreate.

Your best chance is to make a SHITTON of babies, but then your entire life is wasted on changing diapers and those genetics will wash out in a couple of generations anyway.

>yfw nekopara and all of its dialogue/art were made by a chinese married weeb woman

exhentai.org/g/913760/029243ae08/

You can also check out a story about a guy fucking the island full of his daughterus exhentai.org/g/1048614/489d382bfd/

>The threesome with her and Coconut in Vol.3 was great too.
Oh fuck, really? I was going to skip V3 because I hate Maple and Cinnamon, but those two are waifu material.

Yes but what age are we talking about?

Rabi Ribi was made by some European weeb too, apparently.

Thank you very much my dude.

I was just starting to manually sift through exhentai.

So do I skip all the filler and go directly to the h scenes or does the filler add to it? It took me 2-3 hours to get past the fluff before the first h-scene in the first volume.

when am i gonna fug the sister?

>Have to purchase an official patch for the h scenes
What the hell is this level of jewry?

I'm interested in this series. Are the girls human girls or cats? Or do they live in a world where there are actual catgirls running around?
Also can I get my lewd on in the Steam version? How'd that work? I doubt I'd see stuff like in the vanilla game?
Thirdly, how do I hide this game from my RL friends. We're not quite normies but they shall never know that I know the eldritch truth of 2D > 3D

>I hate Maple

Well you still might because Maple and Cinnamon have three scenes, one yuri and two threesomes, and honestly they're not as great. Still, Maple ends up benefiting the most at the end and she ends up being a great character. She could also potentially rival Chocola in terms of her love for Cashew. Cinnamon more or less stays the same and doesn't get a huge focus. Volume 3 is pretty much the adventures of Cashew and Maple plus that one slutty cat. Even so, Vol.3 is probably the best one because it cuts a lot of the melodrama short and focuses more on Maple's and Cashew's growth as a person.

wait a sec is that true? I only followed this game when vol 1 came out and that patch was free

They are cat girls, created through some freakish genetic engineering that everyone thought was awesome so they kept making them.
So much so that there are strays.

As for lewd, it's censored normally, but there is an easy to apply decensor patch.

And No 3. Man up pussy.
Honestly, you'd be surprised how fast people back down when you answer with full confidence that you are playing a game like that if they try to go in to tease you.
And even better, you can start giving them a play by play and they'll be the ones who get sheepish about it all and you can tease them.

God, those two doujins were great.

Can you play vol1 on your phone?

>spoiler
Yeah I can actually imagine it go down that way. Thanks for the reply, might really pick up the games

wtf are you on about nigger
the h patches for nekopara 1 and 2 were always 10$

>plus that one slutty cat
Cinnamon is canon best cat since she's based on Sayori's own scottish fold.

Ironic weebs garbage series.

if you really want to hide yourself playing it you could always download it and then turn steam into offline mode.

The H patches always costed money. If you bought it on steam, since they cut the H, it only costed like 10 bucks since normally the game costs 20 with the H scenes if you buy it directly from denpa.
Of course, that doesn't stop people from distributing the patch for free, and it doesn't stop now.

HOl up so the only way to play the game uncensored is to buy some patch from a 3rd party website?

LMAO dropped like if your first born's a retarded baby in order to get rid of it

that'd be neptunia
we just want to fuck cute catgirls

Both appeal to the same ironic normalfags weebs type of people.

where are the nekopara rape and NTR doujins
is this series small time in japan?

>Buying censored games
>Buying Sekai-Project games
How does it feel to be part of the problem?

I can't stand that her ears blend so easily into her hair

the trick is to get them to open up. The less you talk about yourself the better. Nobody likes listening to others shit, they all want to talk about their own shit

yfw the sluttiest cat is based on Sayori's actual real life cat
I bet she makes it lick her pussy

obviously it's a visual novel on steam, they're not allowed to contain any sexual content.
by default.
which means it's fine if it's a patch.

it's fairly priced either way and you can just give sayori some money by buying it on steam and then pirating the patch, like most of us

personally I can't stand neptunia because it tries to be more than a glorified visual novel
it's disgusting

this is just a visual novel about you fucking catgirls.

neptunia is as bad as tales of, while this is simple fun

you probably hate fun anyway

They don't care.

Please do not bring that filth in here you sub-human.

That's all fine and dandy but does the game features this?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=954189134

there's just something about nekopara where i want to see the catgirls dominated,
violated, and unhappy

>Blowjob duck face
>Cunnilingus
>Footjob

Sort your life out m8.

it's called being a submissive cuck

No, only catgirls
pick up a copy of amagami or love plus if you wanna practice talking to girls

That's kinda the whole scottish fold thing though.

Play the better animal girl VN instead