>wake up
>play vidya
>get bored
>browse the internet
>play vidya till im tired
>sleep
>repeat

meh

Just got fired so I'll be able to play all the games I've been stockpiling from last summer till now. I'll get bored of Vidya in a week just like everything else

>Be neet
>Wake up
>Deciding today will be different
>Browse internet
>Eat
>Vidya just for a bit
>Its Afternoon
>Too late to change something
>Vidya until tired
>Sleep
>Next morning
>Wake up
>Deciding today will be different

>be wagecuck
>go to work
>come home
>play 5 minutes of video games before girlfriend starts bitching that im not doing something else around the house when she just sits on her ass and watches tv all day and does zero household chores.
>I cook dinner and eat
>she tells me we have to X or Y before bed
>sleep
>repeat the next day.

I just dont know anymore guys.

>be wagecuck

this is every adult with a job

>Living with a non-working GF.
There's your mistake user. I might be a wagecuck, but I live alone, the girl I'm seeing comes over a few times a week and we go to bone town, then she leaves.

This is because she understands I want a level of independence from others and I made it clear. Maybe some day down the line I'll ask her to live with me, but for now I don't want that.

>neets continue to think everything is free.
How's it going sucking on the government/parental teet? Hows it feel having to beg/steal for everything you want instead of going out and buying it when you want?

>be wageslave
>go to work
>play vidya at work

>not investing wisely and being financially independent

But enjoy sucking your bosses cock, which is even more humiliating than being a welfare neet considering they're the ones doing the exploiting, not the other way around

>Implying anyone can ever be financially independent.

Someone is always your boss retard. If it isn't someone above you in the company, it's your customers. Everyone has to suck someone else's cock to get by.

>dating someone without a job

You fucked up.

>come out of 5 year serious relationship
>have to move back home
>get crippling depression and social anxiety
>lose my job because I can't leave the house
>slowly burning my remaining money
>now spend every day trying to distract myself by playing through my huge steam backlog

This shit sucks. Baldurs Gate is fun though.

>Wagecuck
>Work
>Home
>Eat
>Vidya for the 1-2 fucking hours I have
>Sleep
>Work
>Home
>Parents call
>"Why aren't you married? Are you gay?"
>Hang up
>Eat
>Sleep
>Weekend
>Too tired to go out
>Do chores
>Few hrs of vidya
>Sleep
>Check Bank Acct
>Still 5% towards owning a house/having time for social life/meeting people as an adult

I quit my job this year. Fuck the millennial wagecuck cycle. I wanted my life back.

This type of stuff is what scares me to death about going to college. No way in fucking hell am I going into debt just so I can land some awful job that I hate and rot there until retirement age. I'd rather work at a library for minimum wage than that shit.

>until retirement age
kek there's no such thing as stable employment unless you're a Boomer, and even then you risk Automation pushing your shit in soon.

security?

Are you me? Im calling it living the life.
When you realize you dont need women in your life and you can live like a king without stupid expenses is the best life you can have.

Who else is just waiting for the next catastrophe to obliterate modern society so human beings can be freed from wage slavery?

>This type of stuff is what scares me to death about going to college
What are you, like 16?

Why stop at wage slavery though? Free us from this multi layered torture chamber.

That sounds comfy

>wake up
>got to work
> get home
>can't even motivate myself to play vidya or do anything else
>eat
>dont do anything
>sleep
>repeat

That fucking sounds awesome nigger, I hope I can get and even keep a job

run
lift
enjoy your hobbies
get some sun
fuck some hoes
find a gf

True, I'm not actually sure if total destruction of all life would be better than simply removing 99% of humanity but either would be infinitely better than the hellish cycle we have created.

>Be wagecuck with hs diploma
>Still thinking about going to college
>Go to work.
>Want to talk to all the guests/babes at work, but can't attract them for shit.
>Come home.
>Practice driving with older brother to get my license faster, slowly improving.
>Vidya for 2 hours or less.
>Eat.
>Take a shower
>Sleep.
>Repeat next day.

I just don't know anymore guys.

>be wagecuck
>go to work
>finish and go to gym
>go home
>cook, eat
>do an hour of programming learning
>do an hour of language learning
>read for pleasure
>look at time
>no time for vidya
>only get to play vidya at the weekends

>be a neet
>lose all social skills
>try to play online games to communicate with others
>come out even more bitter and hateful

>Who else is just waiting for the next catastrophe to obliterate modern society so human beings can be freed from wage slavery?
Are you fucking retard or something? When there is an event that damages humainty to the point of no jobs, then you won't be getting NEET bucks from the government.
You have
>To grow your own food (if you can)
>Build your own shelter with no electricity to fap to 2D women or playing vidya
>Find clean water to even drink
>Make sure you can survive winter
And that's just the basics. Knowing the type of people who complain about wage "slavery", they wouldn't last a day without the conditions of society.

>work like 10 hours a week
>spend as much money as I want on computer gaming and MMOs
>it's great
living the dream

this is fucking me. holy shit. how did yo know?

fml

what do you do?

>kek there's no such thing as stable employment

That's where you're wrong kiddo
t. Medfag

>Falling for the gf meme

Ishgid

will just say I'm not rich, but I only work to suit my lifestyle. I used to work 20 hours a week but I've been so fucking lazy because I don't need that much money. can only live like me if you're in a good area where housing/rent etc. isn't $800/week just to avoid living with niggers.

WHEN
WILL
WAGIES
LEARN?

>$800/week
I pay for a two rooms 400 month already with furnitures inside in the outskirts of a 100k people city in italy. Damn where the hell living cost so much?

>How's it going sucking on the government/parental teet?
Pretty good. It tastes like freedom. How does it taste your boss dick?

Pretty much me but I really enjoy my job 90% of the time.

>Someone is always your boss retard
So this is how poor people think. No wonder you morons submit so easily to exploitation. By the way, keep up with the good work. Society is proud of you, citizen.

>freedom
Is slave to his parents and welfare, which is just a sink drain every politician want to remove.
Freedom to beg for even the slightest expense, freedom to have been cared like an old retired man, a sick or a retarded.
Only an ameritard believe this is freedom.

>user thinks money magically appears in bank accounts.

The united states and canada

These countries expect half of your income or more to go towards RENT. What the fuck is wrong with us? Who decided that rent should be this high? If rent was 25% less itd be so much easier to get by.

Keep telling you that when the alarm goes off tomorrow.

>Be employed
>Go to work at 5AM
>Entertain children and act british for 8 hours till 2PM
>Come home
>Plenty of time for GF and vidya
>Cook dinner at 5PM
>Go to second job at 6pm to 10pm
>Play more vidya untill carsh
>Repeat

You can have a job, entertain a lover, and have time for vidya and I outright love my job.

It does in mine, though.

i don't know if it's just a problem in the united states and canada. rent is pretty bad in the uk. houses prices are a fucking disaster, most people who are single won't expect to get a house until their 30s.

But how much is your income? I pay 400 for rent but i get 1400 euro monthly. How is yours?

If we pretend to believe you, will you stop shitposting?

>act british
Goddamn thats the worst part.

HOLY SHIT, THAT VIENETTA WAS THE BEST ICE CREAM!

Actually its the best part. Not only do I get to teach kids american history, I get to be the villain and pull them aside and discipline them if they get out of line.

Maybe.

I dont need, im happy with my life and i can do whatever i want. You neet think job is a "slavery" cause you cant think of doing something you like or cause your realistic prospective is to flip burgers till the end of times. Sucks to be you, the neet game is old and tired and everyone knows how you live, and nobody wants to have your life.
Keep telling you when you wake up tomorrow and your life is just sitting on a chair and browse Sup Forums.

You can bet your ass it is.

If you're not on welfare, you're only supporting zionism.

America needs to die and be reborn before any of you can talk about actual freedom.

>nobody wants a life where you don't have to work and still have enough money to do whatever you want
Good, we don't want things to get too crowded up here.

god i love these people who apparently work literally 80 hours a week and never have any sort of a day off really love how its literally every worker ever too

>enough money to do whatever you want
The scrap of welfare system or your parents allowance. Im sure is a lot of money.

Protip: The time you spend posting on 4chn could be spent playing video games

You have nobody but yourself to blame for your poor time management skills.

This thread is pathetic as fuck.
Get off your ass and do something with yourself.
Take a walk and get some fresh air for fucks sakes all it takes it getting out of your shitty routine.

You don't even need to work more than 30-40% to support yourself. That isn't a lot.

oh ya let just go get over my clinical deoression sure ill just go and do that now

Buy a bunch of niacin and take until your skin feels like its on fire, then jump in the shower and you'll feel better, which is a change in your life situation.

I go to the gym after work but other than that it is the same for me too. I just had a 4 day weekend and it was just vidya all day long. I lie to people at work when they ask me about my weekend and tell them I go out partying etc. when in reality I just want to sit at home and play vidya all day. Vidya is more fun than real life.

>when talking a walk becomes part of your daily routine

2reel4me

>didn't go in to work yesterday
>probably going to get fired
>don't care that much because fuck the night shift and fuck only having eight hours of free time a day
I really need to go to school or something so I can stop doing bottom of the barrel unskilled labor.

A one bedroom apartment in Burlington, Vermont is $1000/month. A room, one single room in a home is $550 at the absolute minimum, $650 on average.

Oh, I can respect those not wealthy or opportunistic enough that need to work just a bit to support themselves, as long as they still have enough free time to enjoy life. The ones I find laughable are the morons who get sold the full wageslave package with 40+ hours/week, daily traffic, mortgage, private school for the kids, etc, and somehow feel proud of their miserable existence.

>Having a do-nothing "girlfriend" hanging around
user, drop it now. If she doesnt love you enough to try and help around the house shes not worth the time. You both need to be self suficient in a working relationship, theres no taking care of one or the other.

Literally today my GF had computer fan troubles, instead of doing what the usual broad would do, which is waste money on a new one, she opened it up, dusted it out, replaced the part with a cheap one, and edited registry keys because windows 10 fucked up performance with a new update. That kind of self sufficiency is a gem you don't take for granted.

>I really need
You really need comitment. No point going back to school if you're going to be a lazy good for nothing who doesn't want to be there. Stupid anime poster.

this, but I often go for 1 hour walk once a day

just stop doing all house work and start saying it's woman shit, she either disrespects your are is a cunt anyways so fuck with her

>wagecuck
>3 or 4 days off a week
Could be worse I guess

Why don't you tell your girlfriend that she needs to start pulling her own weight?

Yeah nigger, I should sure be committed to my shitty wageslave labor job that pays barely above minimum wage.

Or maybe I should be committed to paying out the ass to retake high school for two years before I get to spend another two years either listening to some kike tell me everything people who look like me have ever done is bad or slaving away at a STEM degree in the hopes of getting a shitty office job that I won't because I'm too introverted and awkward for networking. Or I could be dedicating to maintaining the appearance of severe autism for the state long enough for them to give me free shekels so I can disappoint my family by literally being the layabout that you think I am.

I get the point you're trying to make but when you're as blackpilled as I am it's not really a helpful one.

Y E L L O W S T O N E

>>"Why aren't you married? Are you gay?"

This hits home for me, except that I told them I was gay, but it was a high school phase that lasted for half a year, so now they actually think that's the reason why I'm not married yet

fuck

>be 19 live with cool dad
>quit every job after a month
>spend all day playing guitar and vidya
>play drums and guitar on street to get by
>have nice gf
>tfw this is the life

Protip: going into a field you like can actually be an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. You shouldn't base your life around some shitposts on an anime forum.

>This is the life, mooching off my Father who I have no respect for to pay my bills and coddle me.

Your dad is going to die soon and you are going to be in the worst point of your life.

strangely enough, these days video games are pretty much only a social activity

when i'm alone, i just sit on the internet and watch videos

but when i have people over drinking, we bust out the n64 and play all the classics

>Going to college
>19

Man, I sometimes forget Sup Forums is a bunch of ~20 year olds with no life experience. Silly me to think I can level with them.

How do I find what I like

You lucky bastard. My gf wants to do stuff all the time, like going out, cuddling, having sex or traveling around. I have only the Sunday morning for vidya.

Live off your parents until you can live off your children.

validate me

>not being capable of knowing what you like
I'd just apply for autismbux if I were you

Implying I mooch, I make enough from the jobs I get and playing music to pitch in.

The only things that I like doing have no market value

I pull in 1700 a month. 800 goes to rent. There is no where else that is cheap and safe. Im fucked

Nothing is enjoyable or fulfilling to me

thought you said "violate me"

You could always live out in the country. Property values are usually lower and there's no niggers.

There is no excuse for this

You look? Its not hard. Find something you want to do and pursue it. I get paid $17 an hour to dres up as a redcoat and teach 5th graders in groups of 8 about the revolutionary war. I make nearly $200 a day by putting on a silly costume and talking in a british accent. If I can do that, you can find something.

>tfw I work from 7 to 5
>technical support assistant in a medium company
>work goes from fucking busy I can even drink a coffee to I can browse Sup Forums for 1 hour straight
>can't play with my 3ds cuz it will make me look like I'm not doing anything but I actually don't have anything else to do
>weekends free but usually to tired to do anything

At least I got the job pretty easy and I haven't even graduated yet, as soon as I get that piece of paper I'm out