The "DMC" and "Cuhrayzee" of MMOs, will you be playing Kritika?

For the first time in history we're getting some sweet stylish action MMO gameplay. None of that stand in one spot and cast spells all day bullshit. No need for a healer or any of that Tank/DPS/Healer meta bullshit. Just you and your cuhrayzee shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcrQnCythxA
youtube.com/watch?v=5ojm4HpSbo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kritika is garbage

Just like your mom's pussy. GARBAGE!

Literal PS2 game piece of shit.

>He never played Vindictus.

>he didn't reach lvl 65 in CBT

>kritika online
oh boy i was wondering when i'd get the chance to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=vcrQnCythxA

>tfw it's dead as fuck

Fuckers should find a rich chink investor and invest in marketing in any kind of way, it's so weird that such godly gameplay is stuck in a dead game

wasnt this a mobile game

That's a lot of CC there. The damage output is ok I guess, with zerker a single skill hit up to 1m (getting the back bonus)

But where is cuhrazy tho, it is still a cooldown-based MMO, just as flashy as most korean f2p garbage.

good action games can't work in an mmo formate no matter how hard they try

God I hate korean trash. Giant numbers skill spam massive flashy effects that obscure the action. Just fucking garbage

What about your mom?

it has a mobile version but I dont think that is out in the west

Finally tried the beta after fucking years of waiting for this game to come to the west and what do ya know, all style no substance trash.

Kill yourself

this post was not a joke, purchase a bottle of clorox and drink the entire container

That thing has like 100 health bars

Does it have titty bounce?

What's the tick-rate?

This game is less cuhrayzee than black desert online. Go fuck yourself.

tee-hee, marketer-kun you sound so silly when you try to type like user~!

>The DMC of MMOs
>Literally just some weebs cycling through cooldowns on enemies that barely fight back.

Looks like an arcade mmo for short attention span spastics.

HAHAHA! You think THAT is cuhrayzee?!
Move over CHUMPS. DFO coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ojm4HpSbo4

>real money auction house
Fuck off and die.

Huh...looks interesting I guess. I'll check it out.

I liked DnF better when every dungeon run didn't end up looking like a disco rave party

thread doesn't have enough titties

*Cuhrazy disco rave

Fuck off, /ammog/.

*yawn* don't post videos of shitter and think you actually did something.

Because everything else about the game is hot garbage and it keeps getting worse.

>>Literally just some weebs cycling through cooldowns on enemies that barely fight back.
So, DMC?

All substance, no flash.

I'm pretty sure the game is finally coming to an end soon. The most recent update should be killing off its playerbase entirely soon. Thank god. I need a proper Vindictus 2.

These look very easy to do. It's like the epitome of baby gameplay for weabs unskilled enough to play actual action games.

Meh not funny because it doesnt apply

indeed. DMC

What can (You) do?

Show me your high level DMC combos, not some Youtuber video you stole. I bet you've never any created your own combos in DMC or any action game.

>KMMOs
Never fall for their tricks. Flashy but no substance, and end game is always grindy as hell.

>I'm pretty sure the game is finally coming to an end soon. The most recent update should be killing off its playerbase entirely soon. Thank god. I need a proper Vindictus 2.
>make it so you can enhance up to +20
>make it even harder to even make it to +15

It's the same as every other MMO I've ever fucking seen.

Looks like Tera.

No MMO will ever be as good as LineageII Interlude

Earth and Beyond

You mean the game that killed Westwood Studios?

I'm sorry the only thing you take pride in is no skill combo clips from an MMO. You should expand your horizons to awesome games like WoW. Those have some awesome skill rotations, too.

Just play it on mobile jesus christ. It's shit.

>You should expand your horizons to awesome games like WoW. Those have some awesome skill rotations, too.

Those low skill games where you stand in one spot and cast spells? Hell no.

"None of that stand in one spot and cast spells all day bullshit," eh, OP? Fuck outta here with this game.