XIV

Will he be able to top Cruise Chaser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cKy5Qk0QMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think I'm going to be able to finish the MSQ before next Tuesday.

I feel like there is nothing to do while waiting for queues, what should I be doing?

gathering aether currents, doing sidequests, playing the market/resetting retainers

Omega itself is lame and looks like a jobber but Nero being involved gives me hope

I'm at 70 so I am done currents and sidequests.

Is shirogane sales opening up in 4.01 or 4.05?

>fist clenching intensifies

God I hate this bitch so much.

I left after posting NIN openers, to the dude that asked why suiton goes after SE in the NIN opener in the last thread, you need the extra auto attack to TCJ and it lets you open with Shukuchi
In the 6th GCD TA opener a prepull suiton would wear off before TA goes out as well

Why the fuck is TT so fucking shit
>Play the same match dozens of times and maybe you get a new card :^)
>Oh have some modifiers that turn the game into complete RNG, enjoy!
Who the fuck thinks this is enjoyable?

>SCH and WARfags go on and on about how they'll always be on top and scoffing at the other classes
>they get nerfed
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE YOSHI HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US

This expansion has been 10/10 so far

Anyone ever notice that Yda has a quite prominent cameltoe in the story cutscenes?

Are DPS queues getting shorter now? My leveling roulettes are 25 minutes now.

This, it's literally perfect that WAR and SCH are at the bottom

Alt classes then, then swap over when the instance pops.

Otherwise yeah, not much to do right now.

more players playing

IM NOT JOKING PAL, DELETE THIS

I miss Alexander

youtube.com/watch?v=3cKy5Qk0QMM

dont you hate on my monk waifu.

>do Sirensong on PLD
>1.2 million EXP
>get it in leveling roulette
>430,000 EXP + 380,000 EXP roulette bonus + 45,000 EXP adventurer in need bonus
What the fug

I haven't noticed this.

We just don't know.
I'd guess 4.1 personally.

So their idea of tank and healer balance was making both roles boring and rotate which ones are meta.

My DPS queues are sometimes under 20m now.

>tfw finally hit 70
>haven't even finished the peaks
It never ends and the the ala mhigo shit is interminable
Since I'm not a neet I doubt I'll even have time to gear up to prepare for Omega since I lost 3 days of free time because of fucking Raubahn

>PLD main
>Try BLM because he looks badass as fuck
>Reach lvl 30
>Only play 8v8 and I'm currently lvl 37
This guy is so fucking fun, holy shit. Also, PvP is great. I hope next patch we have some more love for the mode.

Why is he so smug

Really liked the WoL reactions though, shit like straight up telling Alphinaud that this shit isn't your fight and such.

Brings some attention tot he fact that the WoL doesn't really have anything to fight for and is just being shipped off to whatever conflict is most pressing like some WMD.

Niggers don't even get you a fucking house for all your efforts, WoL is literally a hobo unless you go out and "buy" some property.

Jump potions don't give you artifact gear? Fuckin gay

How will Yoshi fuck it up?

because he won in the end

>scholar has half its kit taken away
>haha have fun at the bottom xpppppp
>every other healers are buffed in literally every area

I'll just switch jobs you fucking retard, its not like you're forced to play one and only one. Healing isn't even that fun anymore because cleric stance is gone

You have clothing now at least.

it'll feel incredibly janky

I want to house his dick inside my pussy

Wish Yoshi went back and added more into some of the mini-game/side shit, mainly Triple Triad and Squadrons.

Pretty shit clothing at that, especially compared to what the others got

Y'shtola also has an amazing cameltoe is you zoom in on her spats.

>I'll just switch jobs you fucking retard, its not like you're forced to play one and only one
You aren't a true whiny cunt Netflix Scholar.

by implementing it in the first place

By making it like FFX-2 blitzball

>listen to OF idiots
>game becomes more boring
>OF idiots still won't DPS

Sweet endgame town

I know the feeling, I had to wait for my friend to catch up so we can level together and we've only just hit Kugane.
If he wasn't a tank I'd have left him behind and played on but fuck queues.

By making you grind 500 matches before your team is good enough to be fun to play with.

I just don't understand the mentality of gutting skills for an expansion
>Played a game for years
>Got used to doing things a certain way, kind of bored by now, would like something to spice it up
>Instead, get even LESS to do
Who the fuck would this appeal to?

K U G A N E
U
G
A
N
E

I think Yoshi didn't like to DPS as a healer himself. He seemed unhappy about it.

Why didn't this guy singelhandedly conquer Eorzea? Eeither after the calamity, during ARR or HW he could have walzed into every city state, tear them down and plant the garlean flag.

I swear the SB gives no shit about any story consistency established in 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0.

>blitzball will be 1v1 and you will have to use your squadron

>game is boring
>still log in to take lala screenshots
Who /lalafell/ here?

is cat girl the ultimate red flag that they are a shitter?

I got laid of the Thursday before early access so I've been an unexpected NEET and between raubahns wall and balmung queues I'm still not done with the msq. To many damn side quests

I don't remember. Was FFX-2 Blitz that bad?

no because every good raider is a catgirl

New player here and just did Castrum Meridianum for the first time and it was awkward as fuck. I'm a tank and literally just played it like I was a DPS because the other tank took all the enmity and people just kind of speedran through the entire thing. I even had to skip all the cutscenes to keep up which sucks.

Is this how most 50+ dungeons will be for me?

Why don't you level to 70 or something

>Why didn't he
Because it'd be boring as fuck, something he already regularly complains about?

He's not some deep or complex character user how the fuck are you failing this badly at understanding it?

No, catboy is.

yes, despite what the catgirl defense force will tell you

only those two are like that, they learnt from that and never did it again

It's how Labrynth of the Ancients and most hard mode Primals will be. Level 50 dungeons will just be everyone quietly hating you for not being i120 and pulling half the dungeon at once.

Those are the two worst dungeons in the game and made square never put in long cutscenes into dungeons again because of how bad it was, go to the inn and you can watch everything in your room

heterochromia cat/aura with highlighted pineapple hair warrants an automatic shitter label

just Castrum and Praetorium, they stopped doing dungeons like that
I wish they'd do 8 man dungeons again but keep cutscenes out of it

There really were too many completely useless skills, it just gutted SCH disproportionately for some reason

And this is why he's a bad dev, the typical "stop having fun and play how I want you to play" crap is what makes MMOs so stagnant today.

I'm fine with abusing how overpowered PLD is in a 2 PLD Savage group. WAR and DRK will get buffed up in 4.1 when they realise how badly they fucked up, same for WHM/AST. Who would have thought they'd be retarded enough to make 2 of the same job not just viable, but the best composition?

Wellm guess he must be the most strongest guy in the whole Garlean empire then, otherwise there would be now way they would tolerate an edgy faggot like him around.

It had pretty much no interactivity, you would still assign people to positions but all matches would auto play themselves and your view of the match was looking at icons moving around on a circle and reading an auto scrolling log that told you what actions players were making instead of being able to play or even watch the match

>catgirl or au ra
>pineapple hair
>full shisui set
>moogle slippers

If you go in with the mentality of watching a story unfold you'll have a bad time in dungeons, you'd be best off getting an FC group or something along those lines if that's what you want.

Things like Meridianum can be fun as fuck to speedrun and see what you can get away with, but it requires a different mentality to "I just want to play the game as standard as possible"

He doesn't give a shit about conquering, he just wants someone decent to fight, he even says this is why he left the domans alone, to instill enough hatred that someone might become strong enough to be a challenge.

did you even read the cutscene text

Try not skipping cutscenes you fucking retard. He didn't want to. He didn't give a fuck about anything except finding a good fight to get his blood rushing.

>There's no way they would tolerate
Other than him being the son of the emperor and extremely powerful? He doesn't need to be the strongest, he was strong enough to matter.

Because He never actually gave a shit about taking over things but rather finding someone that could fulfill his fetish of violence. As far as he was concerned the rest of eoreza was just wet limp noodles compared to his might and was not worth the effort

So I didn't do anything wrong as a tank since the more experienced people in the party just speedran it? I mean I tried tanking the adds in boss fights as best as I could but most people just seemed to ignore them and instead burn the boss down fast.

Because he's a shit anime trope that just wants a "worthy challenge." The conquering was incidental and nothing personnel, kid

You obviously don't since you've been posting that same shitty screenshot for eons

He's boros from OPM

No, names are and will always be the main red flags
>RP names
Red flag
>Anime names
Red flag
>Some overly flamboyant "notice me sempai" name
Red flag

Furthermore Lalafels are the biggest red flag after names. They are either terrible at the game or insufferable socially, or both.

>Cruise Chaser
try Brute Justice

No you're fine, nobody expects you to do anything when you're new since everything gets tanked in a very specific way, just don't be upset with the people who don't want to wait while you watch cutscenes in something they've had to farm for years

I just finished the last MSQ.

What the fuck am I supposed to do now? What's the "end game content"?

Don't let yourself get dragged down by the pace of others, go your own pace and if you're unsure about something just communicate with your party, most people will be understanding and either explain or just carry if they can't be arsed to do the former,

The only thing people resent is stubborn fools who refuse to listen to instructions and people willfully being lazy despite knowing better (aka healers not doing dps)

>roll with a mongolian name since 1.0
>Xaela comes out
>fantasia to it because it's the closest we'll ever get to Bangaa
>my name is now RP friendly
I didn't mean it, it just sort of happened

Shitters:
Anybody with heterochromia
Catboys
Male Lizards

Trust with your life tier:
tank lalas
Femroe
Highlanders

Average playerbase:
Everything else

>he didn't poopsock it day one

laughing at you

3 (2) dungeons and 2 ex primals.

I wonder who could be behind this post

level other classes and wait for the raid to be released

i have too agree with this. had so many kitty women and chipmunks straight up fail simple mechanics and hit me up with one of these "XD".

I literally never see femroes

wow it's fucking nothing

Guess it's time to cancel my subscription and come back a few months down the line when more stuff has come out.

I used to discriminate based on race and gear choice but I got btfo a few times

Weeb name and "can you speak French?" are the only consistent red flags.

Yeah, nothing you could've done to help them anyway, and frankly they wouldn't have needed your help either.

Those couple of 8m dungeons are the first and only time they made the mistake of putting so much story content in dungeons that go on to be farmed later on. Ruins the ending of the 2.0 MSQ for any players who joined the game afterward and get matched with a bunch of people who've seen it 500 times and just want to get it over with.

Doesn't matter since Tanks and healers both effectively got fucked. Especially tanks with the low key shift from vit to str

Hey dude you might want to pay attention to that cutscene like 15 minutes in where they explain the entire stupid ass premise of this expansion. The emperor ordered them to sit on their fucking ass in Ala Mhigo so Zenos intentionally baits them so he can fight them there. That's why Rhalgr's Reach wasn't destroyed long before SB even began, was allowed to continue to be there after, and why they didn't just drop a legion on them as soon as they crossed the wall.

not even duty finder wants SCH

Get to i314 in preparation for Omega